+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
I have sent an email to CIC yesterday. But I don't think they will respond. I guess once it approaches to the expiration day, they ask for the second MR routinely. My medical is valid until May. Have you book an appointment? I think I will do it today.

Why don't they just send me PPR and I can land before the medical expires. I am really fed up.

pathfinder said:
I also received second medical request on March 3, 15. My previous medical is still valid until April 9. As per my GCMS notes I have passed medical. I am July 2013 applicant.

gam786

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Doc's Request.
schdule a April 27, 2016/ Rcmp for PA may 13,2016
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014, Feb 29, 2016
Interview........
March 4,2016
mofan said:
I have sent an email to CIC yesterday. But I don't think they will respond. I guess once it approaches to the expiration day, they ask for the second MR routinely. My medical is valid until May. Have you book an appointment? I think I will do it today.

Why don't they just send me PPR and I can land before the medical expires. I am really fed up.
They will ask you past 2years resident history..because my expires in march 28th and they asked me for past 2 years resident history.

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
That's interesting. When did they ask for it? Were you asked for 2nd MR?

gam786 said:
They will ask you past 2years resident history..because my expires in march 28th and they asked me for past 2 years resident history.

gam786

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Doc's Request.
schdule a April 27, 2016/ Rcmp for PA may 13,2016
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
28-03-2014, Feb 29, 2016
Interview........
March 4,2016
mofan said:
That's interesting. When did they ask for it? Were you asked for 2nd MR?
They ask for past 2 years resident history not Second MR

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
So when did they asked you for resident history? I am trying to figure out when do they initial actions before the medical expires.

gam786 said:
They ask for past 2 years resident history not Second MR

pathfinder

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
mofan said:

I have written to CIC on March 3 and also approached local MP. Still no response from CIC. Had already booked appointment for medical for March 21. Hopefully will get some answer from CIC.

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
I just sent another email to CIC to emphasize that I have not left Canada since 2013. Hope it could help to waive my 2nd MR. Anyway, I also booked an appointment for Mar 18.
Did you call CIC? Will it help? I think your timeline has passed the regular. What was it took you so long?

pathfinder said:
mofan said:

I have written to CIC on March 3 and also approached local MP. Still no response from CIC. Had already booked appointment for medical for March 21. Hopefully will get some answer from CIC.

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
mofan said:
So when did they asked you for resident history? I am trying to figure out when do they initial actions before the medical expires.
they asked me last friday....I emailed them on the weekend. so I am NOT SURE WHATS THE NEXT STEP BUT THEY SENT PPR FOR ONE OF THE FORUM MEMEBERS LAST MONTH AFTER ASKING THAT.....SO I AM KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED

cec14

Mar 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
April people are getting the PPR now. I guess, it takes a month for each month candidates. There was not much PPR in January and February, it seems CIC was busy with closing of CEC before shifting to EE..

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
When will your medical expire?

dd17dd86 said:
they asked me last friday....I emailed them on the weekend. so I am NOT SURE WHATS THE NEXT STEP BUT THEY SENT PPR FOR ONE OF THE FORUM MEMEBERS LAST MONTH AFTER ASKING THAT.....SO I AM KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
mofan said:
I just sent another email to CIC to emphasize that I have not left Canada since 2013. Hope it could help to waive my 2nd MR. Anyway, I also booked an appointment for Mar 18.
Did you call CIC? Will it help? I think your timeline has passed the regular. What was it took you so long?
Why would you do another medical if they havenot asked for it....in 90 percent cases they wont let your medical expire so have patience...:)

mofan

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Yes, they did ask me to do it again, although my medical is valid until May 6 according to my GCMS notes. My wife's X-ray was delayed due to her pregnancy. However, they received it last Nov. It was already 4 month ago! I am losing my patience....

dd17dd86 said:
Why would you do another medical if they havenot asked for it....in 90 percent cases they wont let your medical expire so have patience...:)

dd17dd86

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
mofan said:
Yes, they did ask me to do it again, although my medical is valid until May 6 according to my GCMS notes. My wife's X-ray was delayed due to her pregnancy. However, they received it last Nov. It was already 4 month ago! I am losing my patience....
ooh ok sorry about that .....i didnot know that

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC_201401 said:
GCMS as of Feb 4th 2015, looks as below

Eligibility : In Progress (In notes: Recommend passed)
Security: Not started
Criminality : In Progress
Medical : In Progress

eCAS updated with "Medical results have been received" on March 3rd 2015.
Am i correct in interpreting this as medicals as passed now and they are working on rest?
Thank you.
Are you Jan 2014 applicant? When did you get your MR and RPRF?