+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

Oct2013_app

Sep 5, 2014
advutasamanya said:
Guys,
I have received my GCMS notes today which says following. Can someone please help me understand what does it mean ? Am I close to receive PPR request ? My GCMS notes are 39 pages long can some body tell me what details should I look for in this report to get more insight about my application ???

Assessments
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:
Yes. The next step will be PPR. The big question is WHEN?

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Did my medicals(Upfront - As part of my VISA) in April .. Recieved Medical request one week after that...
However Meicals Updated in ECAS on July 30th... (Almost after four months)
Now the time to wait for my PPR.. (this is the 5th month after MR.. not sure how lon it will take to get PPR)
Applied GCMS note and waiting for the same..

aks2013

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barghavkumar said:
Did my medicals(Upfront - As part of my VISA) in April .. Recieved Medical request one week after that...
However Meicals Updated in ECAS on July 30th... (Almost after four months)
Now the time to wait for my PPR.. (this is the 5th month after MR.. not sure how lon it will take to get PPR)
Applied GCMS note and waiting for the same..
Hi,
Did you get RPRF mail or you paid upfront?

ski

Nov 20, 2013
My status changed to decision made on July 15. On July 21 I sent CPC-O an email about the decision and when they would contact me. I just got an email from them:

"Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

This is what I get after more than a month? I had to apply for GCMS notes to find out that the application is approved. They didn't even mention that in the email. Crazy!!!

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ski said:
My status changed to decision made on July 15. On July 21 I sent CPC-O an email about the decision and when they would contact me. I just got an email from them:

"Our office confirms that your application is being processed as per our regulatory timeline.

Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests."

This is what I get after more than a month? I had to apply for GCMS notes to find out that the application is approved. They didn't even mention that in the email. Crazy!!!
Did you get PPR yet ?

Mario0618

Jul 14, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam,
In response to your email, your application is currently in queue for review by an officer.
Please note, estimated processing times for Canadian Experience Class applications currently exceed 12 months. No further action is required on your part at this time. You will be contacted should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Bad news for me, I am been reviewed.

drSep2013

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2*7*
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
IELTS Request
31-07-2013
Med's Request
01-04-2014
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Did any one receive PPR recently. In some forum, I read that somebody did receive the PPR on September 10th. but, not confirmed on the DM when it was changed.

Please share us if there are any updates.

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rionfritz said:
Sounds like he got the MR with AOR then it makes sense. I see there are some guys telling that they've got the AOR with MR at thr same time.
Yes..we received MR and AOR at the same time :)...that was fast, before...but the waiting now for PPR and DM seems like forever... :(

Devani

Aug 25, 2014
Sarav said:
Hi Devani,

I too did my medical on June 28, I didnot any update after. What is your ecas status saying?? Does it say medicals received??
Mine just says they have started processing in may. Nothing after that.

Devani

Aug 25, 2014
Hi ,still waiting for ppr n I don't know how long they wll take it.
My time line is medical received after they Hv got my medical.

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
Few medicals go for review (no one knows why, so dont think it is due to any medical issue) and on an average review timelines are around 120 days till the time status changes to Medical received.

barghavkumar

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI,INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-OCT-2013
AOR Received.
19-NOV-2013
Med's Request
15-APR-2014
Med's Done....
04-APR-2014 (PRE-MEDICALS) - Notified to CIC on 25-April-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
aks2013 said:
Hi,
Did you get RPRF mail or you paid upfront?
I got medicals and my RPRF on the same day.. Also paid on the same day..

Devani

Aug 25, 2014
Hi Bharghav,
I got my medical and rprf both on same email as well.
Any1 got ppr recently?plzz mention d detail for us.
Thanks a lot