May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
kunishsa said:
To give you a boosting, 2 months is considered nothing:) I am in my 5th Month after paying my RPRF and done with my medicals. Surprisingly I am still waiting for my "Passport Request" :(

For some reason, I felt that "CIC" loved my documentation very much so they never let my document go away from their table :)
lol thats a good way to see thing on the positive side :D
Anyway to the previous poster. Yes there are several others that still wait for PPR after paying RPRF & Medical..me included I'm entering my 3rd month of waiting.

Best of luck for all of us. Cheers!

ywd

Jul 24, 2014
it seems like most of ppl who didnt get ppr are belong to computer related noc code. can we make a survey?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
ywd said:
it seems like most of ppl who didnt get ppr are belong to computer related noc code. can we make a survey?
These surveys holds no accurate results. For example, from entire September - 2013 family....only couple of people (including me) are waiting for their PRs who must be very very lucky and privileged to get a special status in the eyes of CIC :) and yes, I am from Computer related NOC if that is what we are going to calculate here.

ywd

Jul 24, 2014
hi kunishsa, i agree with you. i am just trying to understand whether it is computer related noc will be on hold. Does anyone from comupter related noc and got ppr? please also share the timeline. thanks

bebeboy2013

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2008
LANDED..........
21-10-2008
hello everyone... i just wanna know how long does medical result get to cic after the day meds are done? thank you.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
bebeboy2013 said:
hello everyone... i just wanna know how long does medical result get to cic after the day meds are done? thank you.
Not sure how long exactly, but "In my opinion".. if your designated panel physicians use E-Medical,
then I assume the day the result is uploaded is the same day that CIC will receive the result, in that case you just need to check with your panel physicians if it's done/not.

Hope it helps

vpathakg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Stratford
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-06-2014, CEC updated June-30-2014
Passport Req..
Oct-27-2014, sent Passport to CIC
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
XanderZ said:
Not sure how long exactly, but "In my opinion".. if your designated panel physicians use E-Medical,
then I assume the day the result is uploaded is the same day that CIC will receive the result, in that case you just need to check with your panel physicians if it's done/not.

Hope it helps
How long processing can be delayed if CIC request for PCC.
In my case i got email from CIC on June-6th-2014 that PCC are pending and need to be submitted by Aug-6th-2014.

Since my attorney already mailed original copies of PCC to CIC on May-23rd-2014 he replied confirming that
PCC mailed to CIC with delivery details and who recieved at CIC (scanned copy of Fedx delivery reciept attached).
also attached scanned copies of PCC in confirmation email.

On June-9th-2014 i got request for medicals, on June-13-2014 request to pay RPRF.
I completed both and since June-30th-2014 ecas status says- In Process "Medicals have been recieved" .

I do not see any communication from CIC since then.

After that we dropped 2 more emailes confirming the delivery of PCC to CIC and requesting them to confirm
that PCCs are attached to my file but no reply from CIC.

Can anybody clarify what might be delaying the process.

Thanks in Advance.

MenicMonday

Feb 25, 2014
From the CIC's perspective, "delay" means your processing time is beyond their published times.
So, are you really delayed?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
vpathakg said:
How long processing can be delayed if CIC request for PCC.
In my case i got email from CIC on June-6th-2014 that PCC are pending and need to be submitted by Aug-6th-2014.

Since my attorney already mailed original copies of PCC to CIC on May-23rd-2014 he replied confirming that
PCC mailed to CIC with delivery details and who recieved at CIC (scanned copy of Fedx delivery reciept attached).
also attached scanned copies of PCC in confirmation email.

On June-9th-2014 i got request for medicals, on June-13-2014 request to pay RPRF.
I completed both and since June-30th-2014 ecas status says- In Process "Medicals have been recieved" .

I do not see any communication from CIC since then.

After that we dropped 2 more emailes confirming the delivery of PCC to CIC and requesting them to confirm
that PCCs are attached to my file but no reply from CIC.

Can anybody clarify what might be delaying the process.

Thanks in Advance.
Hello

I had finished my Medicals and RPRF payments way back in March. Its been almost 6 months and I am still waiting for some communication from CIC. You might feel little relaxed to see my case. I had decided to wait until the posted time of "13 months" and then follow up. We can not do anything except "Waiting". This is something I became very good at, off late :)

vpathakg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Stratford
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
kunishsa said:
Hello

I had finished my Medicals and RPRF payments way back in March. Its been almost 6 months and I am still waiting for some communication from CIC. You might feel little relaxed to see my case. I had decided to wait until the posted time of "13 months" and then follow up. We can not do anything except "Waiting". This is something I became very good at, off late :)
Did u pay RPRF upfront or u get the request from CIC?
What is current Status of ur file in Ecas?

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
vpathakg said:
Did u pay RPRF upfront or u get the request from CIC?
What is current Status of ur file in Ecas?
Hi

I did medicals, and Paid the RPRF fees in April. Nothing yet.waiting. Ecas showing in Process. I dont know wat they doing. how i can find if they recived medicals .....waiting

vpathakg

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
Stratford
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-01-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
09-06-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
deep249 said:
Hi

I did medicals, and Paid the RPRF fees in April. Nothing yet.waiting. Ecas showing in Process. I dont know wat they doing. how i can find if they recived medicals .....waiting
So u mean u paid upfront RPRF, when u did ur medicals? what did u c when click on status - In Process?

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
vpathakg said:
So u mean u paid upfront RPRF, when u did ur medicals? what did u c when click on status - In Process?
Hi Vpathakg

I did medicals on April-18,2014. yes , I did click on that. its showing in Process (we start processing your application april 11, 2014 ) . but i receive the medicals and request for RPRF before that update. So I dont know if they receive my medical. I called the doctor , they said they send to the immigration. nothing after.

:)

MBACanada

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deep249 said:
Hi

You can email CIC an ask them specifically to confirm if medicals have been received
I did that and they confirmed they have all medical stuff they need on my file

Just remember - be specific what you are asking in your email. General update or message will not have a reply

deep249

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
MBACanada said:
You can email CIC an ask them specifically to confirm if medicals have been received
I did that and they confirmed they have all medical stuff they need on my file

Just remember - be specific what you are asking in your email. General update or message will not have a reply
hi
I have same timelines like you. when i will Email Them, how many days they take to reply back. whats the Email.plz tell me i really appreciate.

Thanks