Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
richi jolly said:
congrats man!
since you did upfront medical did CIC had any problems finding it?
I have done upfront medical on March 29, 2014. As well, CIC also send MR on April 6, 2014
My medical results were uploaded on April 5, 2014. After 3 months still my ECAS was not showing that Medical Results have been received
I sent an email to CIC about that including My UMI numbers and within a week span of time my ECAS updated to Medical Results have been received then passport request followed on next time.
However, they did not respond to my email. So looks like they read to our email, which we sent but they do not respond until it is absolutely necessary
Cheers

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Omshri said:
I have done upfront medical on March 29, 2014. As well, CIC also send MR on April 6, 2014
My medical results were uploaded on April 5, 2014. After 3 months still my ECAS was not showing that Medical Results have been received
I sent an email to CIC about that including My UMI numbers and within a week span of time my ECAS updated to Medical Results have been received then passport request followed on next time.
However, they did not respond to my email. So looks like they read to our email, which we sent but they do not respond until it is absolutely necessary
Cheers
My lawyer had exchanged emails with the officer two weeks
Ago.my lawyer advised him that a medical copy ( which has UMI number )has been sent
To them on may 12. There hasn"t been any contact since then
So they might have found my medical.
I did upfront medical for BOWP and the same
Was used for PR.i got my medical and RPRF on april 23 2014

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
Does you ECAS shows Medical have been received??

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
I am on the same boat for a different reason though. I had done my medicals during last week of March. I have not receieved the passport request yet.

hondaFan13

Jul 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
richi jolly said:
No it says in process
Hey Once you click the in progress, it should say "App recieved on ..", Process started on.. and so on. Does it say here that Medical was received ?

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
rahul07261987 said:
Hi Guys

I have completed my medicals on June 25th and got a request for my RPRF on July 4th. I did the payement on July 5th. How long will it take for Passport request?
Unfortunately I dont have ECAS.

Please advice

Thanks and Regards
Rahul
Hi Rahul

I did my medicals in March and still batting sorry battling to get passport request. I would consider you lucky to get it.

Cheers,
Kunishsa

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
hondaFan13 said:
Hey Once you click the in progress, it should say "App recieved on ..", Process started on.. and so on. Does it say here that Medical was received ?
Hey Hondafan.....Exactly...It shows as "Medicals received"

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
hondaFan13 said:
hi once you clicked on it, it says application recived on Nov 26 2012and then we have started your application on april 22,2014
nothing about medical

ski

Nov 20, 2013
My status changed to "Decision made" on Tuesday and I still have not got PPR. I have seen 3-4 people report PPRs in different threads this week. There has been a post about someone waiting for 2 months after decision made status without getting PPR. Should I contact CIC or may be after a week order GCMS notes? Getting a bad feeling about this for some reason.

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
When would be the status of ECAS shows as "Decision Made"? Is it after the passport request or before the passport request?

--Kunishsa