+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
Dear Friends, below is the status of my application? Any one can advise or interpret please please ….. thanks indeed.

Application/ profile details

Estimation time left : 45 days

Application Status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam on the (19th Nov. )

Review of additional documents: We do not need any additional documents .

Interview: You don’t need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Final decision: You application is in
progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
thanks.

Request you to assist as the Estimated Date is approaching and I did not received any update yet.
How to get that result?until now I haven’t receive that kind of email

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I submitted my biometrics on 25th April and on gckey account my information box has my biometric number but biometric status shows that "we don't need your fingerprints,we will message you if this changes".
I don't know what's going on
As long as your information box in gc key has your biometrics information you don’t have to worry. It means your biometrics have been processed but the update has not happened in the system. Some people receive update after few weeks or months and some receive PPR and still the status remains same. So no worries ! All the best

Reactions: Adeena

lk231188

Star Member
May 5, 2018
My AOR is Feb 10, 2019...got MEP but no BIL till now. ...can anyone enlighten what can be the possible reasons of delay in BIL?
Hey any update on BIL ? I spoke to IRCC agent last week and she said if you are not getting any updates that means your file hasn’t been opened by a agent. As soon as your file will be opened they will send you request for any documents required.
Hey do you know your VO? If it is inside Canada, then you can check if your background check has started or not.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
As long as your information box in gc key has your biometrics information you don’t have to worry. It means your biometrics have been processed but the update has not happened in the system. Some people receive update after few weeks or months and some receive PPR and still the status remains same. So no worries ! All the best
Thanks

Adeena

May 11, 2019
No. App was received Jan 28. Won't exoect that till Sept or Oct at earliest. Only rarely does it happen sooner thrn that. What is your timeline
My file was sent on nov 02 2018 but they returned my file bcz a signature was missing.after that my file was resent and it was opened on 25th feb 2019..got bil on 17th April, and mil on 18th April. Gave my biometrics on 25th April and medical was done on 30th April..now waiting for PPR

MarygAnn

May 12, 2019
My file was sent on nov 02 2018 but they returned my file bcz a signature was missing.after that my file was resent and it was opened on 25th feb 2019..got bil on 17th April, and mil on 18th April. Gave my biometrics on 25th April and medical was done on 30th April..now waiting for PPR
How about your passport did they ask you to give your passport for visa?

abc123321cba

Star Member
Mar 23, 2018
Hi all,
Today my medical have been sent to immigration.
Do you know how long before medical passed? Do they send an email to confirm you pass the medicals? thank you

here is my timeline:
OINP under PhD stream (Inland application)
Submitted to OINP: Feb 9th, 2018
Approved: May 8th, 2018
Received by CIC: May 31st, 2018
AOR received: Aug 2nd, 2018
MR: May 1st, 2019
Medical done: May 4th, 2019
Medical sent to IMM: May 13th, 2019
Pre-arrival letter: May 8th, 2019
MP: pending

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Ok so your looking at next February for your 12 months. Thats the average time frame. But if all goes well and there are no hiccups then you may get lucky and have it done by Nov Dec.
I am Jan 28 so I'm about a month ahead of you and im also at the same stage as you are. I'll post here if anything further happens on my file. I'm still waiting criminality check to be completed. It's been 2 months. They are very slow doing things. Then I have security, eligibility, and background check before ppr. So hang in there. Find something to keep busy.

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Ok so your looking at next February for your 12 months. Thats the average time frame. But if all goes well and there are no hiccups then you may get lucky and have it done by Nov Dec.
I am Jan 28 so I'm about a month ahead of you and im also at the same stage as you are. I'll post here if anything further happens on my file. I'm still waiting criminality check to be completed. It's been 2 months. They are very slow doing things. Then I have security, eligibility, and background check before ppr. So hang in there. Find something to keep busy.
I hope everything goes well..but as per the experiences of others,the process gets faster after medical.. let's see what's gonna happen to us.

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
I hope everything goes well..but as per the experiences of others,the process gets faster after medical.. let's see what's gonna happen to us.
Lol that's far from right. It gets slower. Medical is the first stage. You have background check, security check, criminality check, and eligibility assessment still before ppr. A long way to go still.

Last edited:

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Lol that's far from wring. It gets slower. Medical is the first stage. You have background check, security check, criminality check, and eligibility assessment still before ppr. A long way to go still.
Ohh..so how much time does these all steps take? Any idea?

Markerna

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 28, 2019
AOR Received.
March 12, 2019
File Transfer...
March 19, 2019
Med's Request
March 19, 2019
Med's Done....
March 26, 2019
Interview........
None needed
Passport Req..
May 24th 2019
Ohh..so how much time does these all steps take? Any idea?
Well my application was received Jan 28. Aor was March 11. Medical request March 12. And biometrics March 19. Yet still says in ecas medical results have been received. Has not been updated. And when I called immigration call center they said the criminality is being done now. But that's what they said 6 weeks ago. And still it's being done. Slow. Medical was passed days after it was done too. Just never updated to say So. So if criminality is just one step what about all the others lol. I'm told security and background takes the longest though.

Last edited:

Adeena

May 11, 2019
Well my application was received Jan 28. Aor was March 11. Medical request March 12. And biometrics March 19. Yet still says in ecas medical results have been received. Has not been updated. And when I called immigration call center they said the criminality is being done now. But that's what they said 6 weeks ago. And still it's being done. Slow. So if that's one step what about all the others lol. I'm told security and background takes the longest though.
Such a long way to go

courtney

Dec 14, 2017
Hi all, I have a question. My manager who signed on the reference letter is no longer with the company, I wonder if IRCC will send her email to verify, if yes, my application may be delayed forever...is there any way I report this to CIC?