+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

chipo

Jul 13, 2018
Hi All,

How long does it usually take from IP2 to PPR.. Plz suggest, my timeline is:

AOR - 12th June
MEP and IP1 - 27th June
IP2: 11th Sep: Background Status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

We are about to complete 5 months since AOR, should we order GCMS notes or wait for the next update. Kindly Suggest. Thanks!
i pass the medical on july and my statut show ( we r processing ur background ) hopelly i get my PR soon .....

Madad

Sep 10, 2018
i pass the medical on july and my statut show ( we r processing ur background ) hopelly i get my PR soon .....
I pass my medical in August background start in July still waiting for PPR
Some time I think may be they send the application to security screen is it possible after medical pass and after RPRF request?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
AOR - 30th May 2018
Med Pass - 9th June 2018
BG Updated on CIC Account as "Processing" - 12 Oct 2018
Ghost Update received - 24th Oct 2018

Waiting!! :( :(

In addition to above, called CIC yesterday! They say PR has been approved but they aren't sure when PPR would be sent!

Looking forward to it!

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
That's great news same like PPR
No doubt I am happy but now I have a BIG question that when will they send PPR, only because I have a trip planned early December and I would need my passport for that. I told the agent as well about this, she said you would have to tell them that you have this planned trip when you receive your PPR.

Madad

Sep 10, 2018
No doubt I am happy but now I have a BIG question that when will they send PPR, only because I have a trip planned early December and I would need my passport for that. I told the agent as well about this, she said you would have to tell them that you have this planned trip when you receive your PPR.
When you receive the PPR you can change the address for your passport as well.

Istanbullover

Star Member
Jun 2, 2017
I added my common law under my application when I was at IP2. Any idea if they are holding my application until they review his application? some consultants says we get PPR at the same time, other says i get before.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
How to call cic ?
Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays are the least busy days for the Call Centre. Follow these steps to navigate the long automated menu of choices efficiently:

• Press 1 for French as prompted or stay on the line for English
  • There are 7 options to choose from
  • After listening to the 7 options press 0 and your call should be directed to an agent
  • Note: the system will not give you the choice of speaking to an agent, you must press 0

Source : Google search

Rabadzija02

Sep 12, 2018
I passed my medical 27 July.
Yesterday l receive GCMS
Assessments
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
Medical: passed
Info Sharing: complete
Other reqs:
Final:
Call today ircc but could not reach them :( hope ppr will come soon

Devi chandran

Oct 23, 2018
Contact the CIC Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100 Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays are the least busy days for the Call Centre. Follow these steps to navigate the long automated menu of choices efficiently:

• Press 1 for French as prompted or stay on the line for English
  • There are 7 options to choose from
  • After listening to the 7 options press 0 and your call should be directed to an agent
  • Note: the system will not give you the choice of speaking to an agent, you must press 0

Source : Google search
Thank you ... Called and made an enquiry about our ppr ...We are in ip2 since September last ... They said after finishing background check they will inform about passport submission... No idea when we will get the Golden mail... Mep on june 28.. four months completed...

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Thank you ... Called and made an enquiry about our ppr ...We are in ip2 since September last ... They said after finishing background check they will inform about passport submission... No idea when we will get the Golden mail... Mep on june 28.. four months completed...
I totally understand you here, but don’t loose hope! I’m in my 6th month of processing and still waiting! It would happen soon for all of us! :)
They’re probably sending a really big batch of PPR this time.
Stay positive! Keep updating!

Reactions: Devi chandran

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
I am waiting for that moment too :)

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Well, I have a question. Are PPRs actually sent in batches?