+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for PPR after medical done join here

arjitbrar75

Aug 2, 2018
Only inland applicants can call to cic .............
whenever i call there is answering machine that is giving answer as i mention above that your application is in process, we don't need any additional documents, you passed medical exam and all. is there any other number to call?

Gurkamal21

Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Waiting for ppr

Ff9 best

Sep 26, 2017
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 18, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 29, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on February 8, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Waiting for ppr
What was the document requested after Medical results ?

esssuri

Aug 5, 2018
Here's my timeline which I think went very fast -

ITA - 9 May,2018
AOR - 21 June,2018
RPRF - 26 July, 2018
PPR - 02 August, 2018

Ltbigs

Jun 30, 2017
Just sharing my Timeline with everyone.

As per CIC website. it may take up to 6 months to 1 year for spousal application. I'm the sponsor living in Canada.

May2017 - Application Submitted
June2017 - Sponsorship application approved and completed.
July 2017 - Request for NBI clearance and Police Certificate for the primary applicant/dependents
July 2017 - Rec'd NBI clearance and police report.
August 2017 - Request for Scheduled A background.
August 2017 - Scheduled A and NBI/Police clearance rec'd and completed
September 2017 - Application sent to Manila Visa Office for the Primary Applicant
September 2017 - Medicial Request for the primary applicant/dependents
October 2017 - Medical request completed.
December 2017 - 2nd Medical requested.
Janauary 2018 - 2nd Medical completed and submitted
Febuary 2018 - Medical result in progress
March 2018 - Background check started
May 2018 - Medical Passed
June 2018 - Background check completed
June 2018 - Final decision made ( as per GCkey )
July 2018 - Passport Request
July 2018 - Passport Stamped and rec'd within 3 days
July 2018 - PDOS orientation completed

It took 1 year and almost 2 months for everything to be completed and approved. Keep praying guys, be patient. Don't forget to keep checking your GCkey for any important updates and dont miss any deadlines from CIC officer. You can always contact them for additional updates. If you are living in canada and sponsoring your spouse (Outland) it'll be much more easier to communicate with CIC if you are the representative. They can't really release any information for the primary applicant. just my advice. Good luck Everyone!!! Have Faith!!!

Reactions: aps001

deep037

Jul 19, 2018
@deep037 If you are diligent enough to check your profile from time to time, you might catch IP1 goes back to "Not Applicable" then it will change again to the IP2 status message "We are processing...."

Based on your post, you are IP1 with medicals Passed.
@mcaranay Thank you for the reply..!!
Quick Question, Do we get email update when the status changes from ip1 to ip2? or ip1 to not applicable and than ip2?
Please advise..!!

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
@mcaranay Thank you for the reply..!!
Quick Question, Do we get email update when the status changes from ip1 to ip2? or ip1 to not applicable and than ip2?
Please advise..!!

No updates for NA. That is why its often missed.
For IP1 going to IP2 as far as I observed (in my case) and others on a groupChat, random and again mostly NO update.
I only got "one email" update during MEP > IP1 > IP2 which all happened in almost the same day with just hours of difference.
I just check my account 3 times a day so thats why i know. It might differs, case to case, so checking your account one in a while helps. For major changes or document request, you will surely receive an email from CIC.