+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
rickyin said:
I just got my GCMS note today. Not too much thing change, but it states "reassign due to the previous officer's departure" on OCT 12. I submitted extra doc on OCT 16, and have no idea what to do now. Did anyone know if the new officer need to go over from the beginning or just start from the previous officer's stop spot? God damn fxxking CIC.
Oh that really sucks.. I pray for you man. I am praying for everyone in this forum... including myself.. hope that we all can receive MR before the end of this year.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CECFeb17 said:
Oh that really sucks.. I pray for you man. I am praying for everyone in this forum... including myself.. hope that we all can receive MR before the end of this year.
It's a dream.

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
rickyin said:
I just got my GCMS note today. Not too much thing change, but it states "reassign due to the previous officer's departure" on OCT 12. I submitted extra doc on OCT 16, and have no idea what to do now. Did anyone know if the new officer need to go over from the beginning or just start from the previous officer's stop spot? God damn fxxking CIC.
Hi Rickyin.. wat is the due date on ur GCMS notes??
Just curios to know as you wud be the first one to recieve any news :)

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS notes....

I had my second review done on Sep 2nd and received document request for T4,NOA and Updated employment history on Sep 4th

They have acknowledged my documents on 10th of Oct and currently Due date for third review is 10th of Dec

Hope everything hoes well....

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
OMNI said:
Got my GCMS notes....

I had my second review done on Sep 2nd and received document request for T4,NOA and Updated employment history on Sep 4th

They have acknowledged my documents on 10th of Oct and currently Due date for third review is 10th of Dec

did the VO make any notes regarding your case..?

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Initially the dates in the Schedule 8 were incorrect and the first VO believed that I didn't had sufficient hours to qualify for CEC.

However, When it went for second review the VO seems like been through all the supporting documents and satisfied with the hours (My LOE saved me) and requested me to submit the T4, NOA and Updated employment history.

So, Yes second VO made comments on the file positively saying that PA qualifies for CEC...

wssun said:
did the VO make any notes regarding your case..?

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are there any other applicants whose due date is passed already?

mango2404

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
OMNI said:
Initially the dates in the Schedule 8 were incorrect and the first VO believed that I didn't had sufficient hours to qualify for CEC.

However, When it went for second review the VO seems like been through all the supporting documents and satisfied with the hours (My LOE saved me) and requested me to submit the T4, NOA and Updated employment history.

So, Yes second VO made comments on the file positively saying that PA qualifies for CEC...

Hi Omni, When did the First VO review your file . We all in this forum are waiting for second review. I believe you are the only one who has gone thru a second review.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMNI said:
Got my GCMS notes....

Your second review happened so early. Nobody has moved my files since the first review till now.

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got three sets of GCMS so far and the latest file Generated on "12th of November"

SO far I have noticed a pattern in my notes regarding the review dates....

1st VO reviewed on 11th of August and assigned it to Second VO with a Due date set to 10th of Sep (Approx 1 Month)

2nd VO reviewed my file on 2nd September and requested for Add Docs and the administrative department sent me an email on 4th of Sep requesting same giving me a 30 days deadline to submit

My second VO left and my case was assigned to third VO and the due date was set to 10-10-204(Approx 1 Month plus 1 week)

I sent my Add docs on 2nd Oct and administrative department attached my docs to file on 8th of OCT.......

The third VO tried looking at my file before 8th of OCT as due date was set to 10th of OCT and couldn't find anything (This is my guess)

And now the latest set of my notes says the due date is set to 10th of Dec(2 months from previously set date)

So hopefully something might be coming for all of us before the holidays ......

kichha51

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Apr 2014
AOR Received.
05 May 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
22 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015
OMNI said:
I got three sets of GCMS so far and the latest file Generated on "12th of November"

1st VO reviewed on 11th of August and assigned it to Second VO with a Due date set to 10th of Sep (Approx 1 Month)

2nd VO reviewed my file on 2nd September and requested for Add Docs and the administrative department sent me an email on 4th of Sep requesting same giving me a 30 days deadline to submit

My second VO left and my case was assigned to third VO and the due date was set to 10-10-204(Approx 1 Month plus 1 week)

I sent my Add docs on 2nd Oct and administrative department attached my docs to file on 8th of OCT.......

The third VO tried looking at my file before 8th of OCT as due date was set to 10th of OCT and couldn't find anything (This is my guess)

And now the latest set of my notes says the due date is set to 10th of Dec(2 months from previously set date)

Thank you OMNI. This will be really helpful. At least we have an idea about how long they set the dead lines. Good Luck.

baboo_pr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
OMNI said:

Hi. Thanks for info. Are you referring "Due Date" under Eligibility->Eligibility Assessment Section?

nadeemshaikh

Sep 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow, it seems there is some hope that the updated documents will be considered by officer. Hopefully we all hear something before December end.