CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
yeegeez said:
I did look at the MEDICAL section and there's no IME# assigned yet so maybe that is why I haven't got my MR yet? What I am thinking is that because they were waiting for my PCC as I am coming from a country where PCC can only be raised upon request from CIC. Is there any chance my PCC is holding the MR back?
Hmm so that is sure you have not missed MR mail .
PCC could be a reason not 100 % sure .

Why you are not going for upfront Medical then , Any way your eligibility "recomm. passed"

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Does calling CIC call center help at all, as the second review is taking forever now?

yeegeez

Apr 24, 2014
jenish3333 said:
when did you requested PCC? When did you send them?
Because i have same timeline like you. App filed 28 march AOR 17 April.??????
Hi jenish3333 I got the PCC request from CIC on Oct 20 and I did my fingerprints here and send them back to my home country for processing within a week I got the request. I am not sure when CIC received my PCC as the police department in my home country will only send the PCC to the authority requesting PCC directly but I would say the whole process took me about a month and a half or even two months as it takes up to 3 weeks to raise the PCC in my home country.

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
yeegeez said:
Hi jenish3333 I got the PCC request from CIC on Oct 20 and I did my fingerprints here and send them back to my home country for processing within a week I got the request. I am not sure when CIC received my PCC as the police department in my home country will only send the PCC to the authority requesting PCC directly but I would say the whole process took me about a month and a half or even two months as it takes up to 3 weeks to raise the PCC in my home country.
Thank buddy for ur reply. I am just getting wouried becuse they request my pcc on jan 15 and thats all so far. I order GCMS on jan 17 so hoping to get it on feb 16 We will see what it has to say.

yeegeez

Apr 24, 2014
jenish3333 said:
Thank buddy for ur reply. I am just getting wouried becuse they request my pcc on jan 15 and thats all so far. I order GCMS on jan 17 so hoping to get it on feb 16 We will see what it has to say.
Don't worry too much......at least they did look at your case otherwise u wouldn't have received PCC request. I was worried few months back when I received no communication from CIC then I ordered GCMS notes. It turns out they didn't look at my case until I ordered GCMS notes. I got PCC request few days after that so I am guessing you might be in similar situation to mine. Let's hope for the best for all of us waiting for MR!

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
yeegeez said:
Don't worry too much......at least they did look at your case otherwise u wouldn't have received PCC request. I was worried few months back when I received no communication from CIC then I ordered GCMS notes. It turns out they didn't look at my case until I ordered GCMS notes. I got PCC request few days after that so I am guessing you might be in similar situation to mine. Let's hope for the best for all of us waiting for MR!
Cant wait for thos moment!!!

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
jenish3333 said:
Cant wait for thos moment!!!
Guys.. Does anybody know who got PR after second review
because of responsibilities not matching with NOC Code?
I did some web analysis and came to know there is very less
Chance.. ur views Pls .. I didn't mean to discourage people but
This waiting is killing me ..

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
kkrr said:
Guys.. Does anybody know who got PR after second review
because of responsibilities not matching with NOC Code?
I did some web analysis and came to know there is very less
Chance.. ur views Pls .. I didn't mean to discourage people but
This waiting is killing me ..
Dont loose hope, they just cannot reject it, you will get a chance to explain.. Moreover, you can send an updated letter. If you have not elaborated enough in first letter then you can send a detailed one again. However, if you sent job duties different than NOC and now if you send altogether different duties then in that case VO may raise eyebrows. All the best, let us all be patient thats the best we can do.

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
Hi everyone
I applied in Jan 2014 ,AOR received in Feb 2014
After then I got request for Documents now in Feb 2015

I was hired by this XXXX company based in Toronto which is a Consulting company and was working on a project at the client location in Vancouver for 8 months and then returned to Toronto and was working in Toronto .My contract I signed or offer was with xxx company and I am full time employee of this company and was paid by them .Now that VO assumes that the company I was working for is a Staffing firm and ask s me for LOE from client which I never had. Employees are not involved in the contracts made between xx company and XXXX client .i don’t think any company will provide this information. Dont understand what to be sent in reply

Any help with this will be highly appreciated

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
syedH said:
Hi everyone
I applied in Jan 2014 ,AOR received in Feb 2014
After then I got request for Documents now in Feb 2015

I was hired by this XXXX company based in Toronto which is a Consulting company and was working on a project at the client location in Vancouver for 8 months and then returned to Toronto and was working in Toronto .My contract I signed or offer was with xxx company and I am full time employee of this company and was paid by them .Now that VO assumes that the company I was working for is a Staffing firm and ask s me for LOE from client which I never had. Employees are not involved in the contracts made between xx company and XXXX client .i don't think any company will provide this information. Dont understand what to be sent in reply

Any help with this will be highly appreciated
I think the VO was condused with your situation, he thought the XXX company was a job agency and the client in vancouver was your boss. Just draft an explanation letter to clear your situation, if everything is logica, there is nothint to worry about.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Hi Guys,
I have a question. Can I call CIC help center and enquire about my application status (particularly about any outstanding outgoing correspondence)? Tried to call CIC today, but after waiting 1 hour on the phone I just gave up. Going to try tomorrow, but wanted to hear your opinion before wasting more time.

CECnew

May 28, 2014
bouncer said:
Dont loose hope, they just cannot reject it, you will get a chance to explain.. Moreover, you can send an updated letter. If you have not elaborated enough in first letter then you can send a detailed one again. However, if you sent job duties different than NOC and now if you send altogether different duties then in that case VO may raise eyebrows. All the best, let us all be patient thats the best we can do.
friends advise ....... if your NOC stated in the application does not match the duties in your job letter will you get rejected and considered as misrepresentation or just a refusal??

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
CECnew said:
friends advise ....... if your NOC stated in the application does not match the duties in your job letter will you get rejected and considered as misrepresentation or just a refusal??
If on a closed work permit and the NOC in application does not match NOC in WP then rejection, otherwise a query, but if outrightly different and not an O, A or B occupation or if language test results not as per O, A, B requirements, then a rejection

CECnew

May 28, 2014
thanks friend for the quick response but what i would like to know is in what circumstance are you considered as misrepresenting ...... so for example what if your NOC in file is say 1242 and your duties match 1241 then are you considered misrepresenting or are you just given a rejection. as one of my friend is been said as misrepresenting. views much appreciated...

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
CECnew said:
thanks friend for the quick response but what i would like to know is in what circumstance are you considered as misrepresenting ...... so for example what if your NOC in file is say 1242 and your duties match 1241 then are you considered misrepresenting or are you just given a rejection. as one of my friend is been said as misrepresenting. views much appreciated...
Misrepresentation in this regards has an altogether different meaning - it is a serious issue and not much to do with different views - it relates to not telling CIC the truth and/or with-holding information which advantages your application - like saying you have a PhD when you don't, etc. There is a bulleting with all the definitions, I will did out the link and post it if you wish.