Med's Request
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-07-2015
LANDED..........
17-08-2015
Cant wait for GCMS to come, Im really curious to see what the issue is.. Applied on May 12th, didnt hear from CIC since then :(

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
ljiljka007 said:
Cant wait for GCMS to come, Im really curious to see what the issue is.. Applied on May 12th, didnt hear from CIC since then :(
don't worry , you r definitely not alone.many ppl in this thread have the same issue.
i applied in nov 2013 and no updates till then

CECnew

May 28, 2014
Hi all

Need your help and advise!!!

I am March applicant. AOR received on april 15. Since then no response from CIC. I applied for my GCMS notes and received it in december . the notes indicated about the second review in september. They were unsure about my duties and thus i emailed them an updated letter by end of december. 3 weeks back i got an email from CIC that my information which i provided through email is now been updated on my visa file.

question
1. is this normal like CIC sending an email regarding their update
2. can i expect something good to hear soon
3. Please suggest if you guys see any other signs.

Thanks and all the best to all who are waiting for their MR.
Fingers crossed and hope for the best

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
CECnew said:
Hi all

Need your help and advise!!!

I am March applicant. AOR received on april 15. Since then no response from CIC. I applied for my GCMS notes and received it in december . the notes indicated about the second review in september. They were unsure about my duties and thus i emailed them an updated letter by end of december. 3 weeks back i got an email from CIC that my information which i provided through email is now been updated on my visa file.

question
1. is this normal like CIC sending an email regarding their update , did u request ur updates on ur file trhough email,if so ok,if not also good for you since they have acknowledged ur updates
2. can i expect something good to hear soon .not sure it dependents for file to fle for the second review.i am waiting from 4 months for my second review
3. Please suggest if you guys see any other signs. just wait for the updates , nothing can be done other than that

Thanks and all the best to all who are waiting for their MR.
Fingers crossed and hope for the best

yeegeez

Apr 24, 2014
Hi I just got my second set of GCMS notes.

In Recommendation for Eligibility it says appears to meet requirement and there is also an additional note before recommendation saying that P/C from Hong Kong required.

The date that the officer reviewed my file was Oct 17 and I got a PCC request on Oct 20 and it appears that my PCC was received by CIC on Nov 20 for officer review.

Is it a good sign if the officer's comment is "appears to meet requirement" for all criteria for eligibility?

Do you guys think I will get MR once the officer looks at my PCC from my home country?

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
yeegeez said:
Hi I just got my second set of GCMS notes.

In Recommendation for Eligibility it says appears to meet requirement and there is also an additional note before recommendation saying that P/C from Hong Kong required.

The date that the officer reviewed my file was Oct 17 and I got a PCC request on Oct 20 and it appears that my PCC was received by CIC on Nov 20 for officer review.

Is it a good sign if the officer's comment is "appears to meet requirement" for all criteria for eligibility?

Do you guys think I will get MR once the officer looks at my PCC from my home country?
Wow you are almost there and MR soon for you. Can you please share application file date and what was mentioned in your first GCMS and reason of review? I am happy for you friend

yeegeez

Apr 24, 2014
bouncer said:
Wow you are almost there and MR soon for you. Can you please share application file date and what was mentioned in your first GCMS and reason of review? I am happy for you friend
I sent my application on Mar 28 and got AOR on Apr 16. I think they didn't look at my file until Oct because when I got my first GCMS notes (ordered Oct 16 and received Nov 17) nothing has started for Eligibility Assessment. It was until few days (Oct 20) after I ordered my first GCMS then I got PCC request from CIC. I then got my fingerprints done and send them back to my home country for processing. I ordered my second GCMS note on Jan 5 to check to see if there is any progress made on my application and see if they have received my PCC from Hong Kong. I just got them this morning and below are the important notes to share with you guys:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2014/12/19 14:03:18
Created By: FM10791
Updated Date: 2014/12/19 14:03:18
Updated By: FM10791
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-O - Case Processing Centre Ottawa
Text: ****for officer review****PC from Hong Kong received, see incoming correspondence. Documents received: XXXXXX - Police cert from Hong Kong 2014/11/20

NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2014/10/17 14:27:29
Created By: D1949
Updated Date: 2014/10/17 14:27:29
Updated By: D1949
Label: Eligibility
Text :
APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 ...... NOC: 1122 selected ...... Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ...... NOC: 1122 selected ...... Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - Hong Kong: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or awaiting results ADDITIONAL NOTES: P/C from Hong Kong required RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Another note that I found under Eligibility Assessment:

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT: 1 ......
Status Updated By: D1949
Status Date: 2014/10/17
Due Date: 2015/04/16......

I think the above notes is for first review because apparently they didn't look at my case until I ordered my first GCMS notes but I am not sure if there will be another review since I haven't received MR.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
yeegeez said:
I sent my application on Mar 28 and got AOR on Apr 16. I think they didn't look at my file until Oct because when I got my first GCMS notes (ordered Oct 16 and received Nov 17) nothing has started for Eligibility Assessment. It was until few days (Oct 20) after I ordered my first GCMS then I got PCC request from CIC. I then got my fingerprints done and send them back to my home country for processing. I ordered my second GCMS note on Jan 5 to check to see if there is any progress made on my application and see if they have received my PCC from Hong Kong. I just got them this morning and below are the important notes to share with you guys:

Text: ****for officer review****PC from Hong Kong received, see incoming correspondence. Documents received: XXXXXX - Police cert from Hong Kong 2014/11/20

Text :
APPLICATION: XXXXXXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 ...... NOC: 1122 selected ...... Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ...... NOC: 1122 selected ...... Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - Hong Kong: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - Medicals initiated for ALL APPLICANTS REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or awaiting results ADDITIONAL NOTES: P/C from Hong Kong required RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

I think the above notes is for first review because apparently they didn't look at my case until I ordered my first GCMS notes but I am not sure if there will be another review since I haven't received MR.
+1 for update and your MR is just matter of days. Congratulations in advance

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
yeegeez said:

Text :

Congrats :)

One concern which I am seeing in your GCMS. (See blue text above)
and this note is updated on 17 Oct . almost 3 Month.

Is there a chance you missed any email for MR request ?
I am not sure this will be case , but just thinking ...

Is any IME # is mentioned in Medical section of your GCMS? or there is no Medical section at all ?

yeegeez

Apr 24, 2014
CEC_1304 said:
Congrats :)

One concern which I am seeing in your GCMS. (See blue text above)
and this note is updated on 17 Oct . almost 3 Month.

Is there a chance you missed any email for MR request ?
I am not sure this will be case , but just thinking ...

Is any IME # is mentioned in Medical section of your GCMS? or there is no Medical section at all ?
I did look at the MEDICAL section and there's no IME# assigned yet so maybe that is why I haven't got my MR yet? What I am thinking is that because they were waiting for my PCC as I am coming from a country where PCC can only be raised upon request from CIC. Is there any chance my PCC is holding the MR back?

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Hi Guys. I ordered GCSM notes 3 times already. I'm planing to order it one more time. Are there any possible negative consequences on my application (or something else) because of ordering GCSM notes multiple times? Thanks in advance.

bouncer

Mar 17, 2014
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpc Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Feb 14
Doc's Request.
9th Feb 14
AOR Received.
17 March 14
IELTS Request
Along with App
Med's Request
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
ip000073 said:
Hi Guys. I ordered GCSM notes 3 times already. I'm planing to order it one more time. Are there any possible negative consequences on my application (or something else) because of ordering GCSM notes multiple times? Thanks in advance.
Go for it. Its your right. Its their mistake that they are not rocking the file

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
yeegeez said:

Text :

when did you requested PCC? When did you send them?
Because i have same timeline like you. App filed 28 march AOR 17 April.??????