+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who waiting for MR for more than 8 months. Please join here

rak2014

Sep 8, 2014
akil_f1 said:
hi rak2014 ,
happy to hear that u received ur medicals.
can you please let me know how did u send the documents to them without a request ? what did u mention in cover letter ?
even in my GCMS , the VO mentioned that "the submitted reference letter does NOT match the substantial number of duties listed under the selected NOC Code" and mentioned review required.This notes happened in june 2014 according to my GCMS. After that there is no activity in my file and not even any doc request received .
So do you think i should take another reference letter from my employer and send it right away ?

Seniors please advise.
Yes i think another Reference letter and covering letter will help the 2nd review.

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Nothing so far... :mad: Locking into latest threads about refused application (refused with ridiculous reasons), I started getting filling that CIC just looking for excuses to refuse our applications... :-\

Rajmar2014

Jan 15, 2015
Hi guys...
I am new to this forum...i just need ur help guys.....i applied back in march and haven;t heard any thing yet but i got my gcms notes and i found 1 prob on notes...VO mentioned that my t4 and NOA mismatch... I was doin part time job too..so it reflects on my NOA...but i never attach my part time job t4...pls guide me guys....

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
Rajmar2014 said:
Hi guys...
I am new to this forum...i just need ur help guys.....i applied back in march and haven;t heard any thing yet but i got my gcms notes and i found 1 prob on notes...VO mentioned that my t4 and NOA mismatch... I was doin part time job too..so it reflects on my NOA...but i never attach my part time job t4...pls guide me guys....
Write a letter to explain your situtation

CECFeb17

Nov 19, 2014
Hi Guys.

My GCMC says the second review for eligibility due on March 5, 2015.

Can anyone give some idea about this "due date"? Does CIC really stick to the date? And if so, does any one know how long would it take for CIC to notify or request MR from the applicant under review from that point?

Thanks..

rickyin

Star Member
Oct 27, 2014
CECFeb17 said:
Hi Guys.

My GCMC says the second review for eligibility due on March 5, 2015.

Can anyone give some idea about this "due date"? Does CIC really stick to the date? And if so, does any one know how long would it take for CIC to notify or request MR from the applicant under review from that point?

Thanks..
I do not think they will follow the due date. My due date is Jan 16, 2015 and never hear back anything.

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
Hello
I applied in march 2014. Recived and email today for PCC from india(i am from india). My que is,
1) what will be good idea to send PCC email or mail?
2) me and my wife has PCC which we got in june 2014, would that be work or do i need to get new one?
Thank you for you input

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Hi Guys,

It's been a while, since I have posted something on here. I hope you all doing fine and the new year started smoothly for you all.

Anyway here is my concern about my application. A little info about my application.

all information from my ecas.

1. application received on March 11, 2014
2. application processed on March 12, 2014
3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (And this status has been for a while and I haven't been contacted either)

AOR received 02 June 2014
No medical exam requested yet

What do you all think I should do? Should I contact cic via email and ask them about the processing status or what is your input on this?
This is also my second time applying. And I didn't order my GCMS notes yet.

Also I heard about the "Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)" program. Would I be able to apply for this program as well? I've been working and living here in Canada for over 4 years now. Is that something to consider and if so can you run two applications at the same time.

I know this is a different topic, but I hope someone could help me how to proceed from here on. I really would like to get my PR this year (like everyone else). This is one of my new years resolutions hehe..

Thank you all for your inputs. Wish you all luck as well Smiley

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have ordered GCMS notes 3 times already. The last one I got few days ago shows no movement in my application and the last activity was on September 10. Can I order GCMS notes again, is there any limitations related to the ordering GCMS notes or can it affect the application in some way?

ip000073

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
SweetDreams said:
Hi Guys,

It's been a while, since I have posted something on here. I hope you all doing fine and the new year started smoothly for you all.

Anyway here is my concern about my application. A little info about my application.

all information from my ecas.

1. application received on March 11, 2014
2. application processed on March 12, 2014
3. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision. (And this status has been for a while and I haven't been contacted either)

AOR received 02 June 2014
No medical exam requested yet

What do you all think I should do? Should I contact cic via email and ask them about the processing status or what is your input on this?
This is also my second time applying. And I didn't order my GCMS notes yet.

Also I heard about the "Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)" program. Would I be able to apply for this program as well? I've been working and living here in Canada for over 4 years now. Is that something to consider and if so can you run two applications at the same time.

I know this is a different topic, but I hope someone could help me how to proceed from here on. I really would like to get my PR this year (like everyone else). This is one of my new years resolutions hehe..

Thank you all for your inputs. Wish you all luck as well Smiley
Honestly, this is not a good sign... I guess, you may try calling CIC and ask for additional info on your case.

SweetDreams

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
ip000073 said:
Honestly, this is not a good sign... I guess, you may try calling CIC and ask for additional info on your case.
Call CIC??? What's the number? Do you have any contact information? I only have an email from the AOR they sent me.

OMNI

Jan 30, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@CIC call centre... http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cic+contact

SweetDreams said:
Call CIC??? What's the number? Do you have any contact information? I only have an email from the AOR they sent me.

wssun

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
03-03-2014
Med's Request
07-02-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
26-03-2015
LANDED..........
17-04-2015
ip000073 said:
Hi Guys,

I have ordered GCMS notes 3 times already. The last one I got few days ago shows no movement in my application and the last activity was on September 10. Can I order GCMS notes again, is there any limitations related to the ordering GCMS notes or can it affect the application in some way?
you can order as much as you want