+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who send their final application in July 2009 to local CHC

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi renny

u r not the only 1, i m also not able to check my status since i have submitted my docs to local CHC. so don't worry.

Renny

Aug 12, 2009
Thankyou Sanjeevindia,

I was very much concerned as to why the ecase status is not showing, I had sent my full documents on 12th July, just waiting for a response.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
Anybody...got updated or not???
my ecase status is still "Received....."

when can we expect medical????

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Jigna,

E cas status will change from "Received by Visa Office" to "IN Process" before medical request is received. And the time difference vary depending on the local visa office. New Delhi is the fastest.

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi Jigna,

Still lot of June'rs are out there waiting for medicals. So just relax and chill out. Don't expect anything until Sep 3rd week for July'ers.

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi all
somebody on this forum has quoted that they ll take max 2 weeks to change status from rcd by..... to eligbilty review complete
i hav recd my aor dated 15th july dd receipt on 22nd july still after more than a month my status is d same `recd by .........'
can u clear the problem
or any body from seniors
i am little bit worried now
thx in advance

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi Ramneek,

Don't worry, still lot many June'rs are in still the same e-status as "Received by visa office". So be patience and wait for the change to "in-process" and medicals, which will be most probably last week of Sep.

Alhamra

Jul 18, 2009
Hello everybody,

Today my E-Status changed from Application Received by visa office to In Process in which they mentioned that Application review was completed & we started processing your file on August 24,2009.

I submitted my full application to the Singapore visa office on 3rd July 2009.
Requested to all seniors & experts plz explain the scenario. is it going on the right track? & what is the next step? & how much it may take?

Regards
Alhamra Begum

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
alhamra,
according to d past flow u'll get medical rqst with next 1-2 weeks......all d best for that........

Alhamra said:
Hello everybody,

Today my E-Status changed from Application Received by visa office to In Process in which they mentioned that Application review was completed & we started processing your file on August 24,2009.

I submitted my full application to the Singapore visa office on 3rd July 2009.
Requested to all seniors & experts plz explain the scenario. is it going on the right track? & what is the next step? & how much it may take?

Regards
Alhamra Begum

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Get ready for the medicals, they might have already sent the medical request. I have seen in this forum, that the also update the estatus after sending it.

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Aanbaan who sent his final application on 26th Jun got Medical. So JULY'ers expect some thing in the last week of Sep.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
yes... I also think about last week of september......

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
hi jass i too submitted my package on 14th.... got AOR on 28th. now the status is still same as of others Received by ............ i dont think any julier get medicals till now. may be in the last of september.
which state u belongs. i think delhites r getting response much faster.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI julyers,
Ankur here!
Hope u and ur family in good health and wellbeing!
Well my question for u all is I have gone through many forums and they say they get emails from CHC!
I have got AOR from local CHC in hard copy !
But I am not getting any email AOR from them!
So Is it ok?
If I also submit my new Indian bank balance scerti then will it do for proof of funds when compared to my australian accounts?
Because at this moment AUD to INR is pretty high but it won't last long and it will go back to 32 -33 and now its 41!
O does it make any6 difference because may be tomorrow I am gonna send RPRF draft and address change letter!
Do they not respond to address change requests on email to them because I have send them email regarding address change through email but i have not yet received any updates and also it has not changed on CIC website my account!
SO bit confeused,
Expecting your as usual timely reply,
ANkur