+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Who send their final application in July 2009 to local CHC

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
Hi frds
this topic is for all those application who send their final application to Local CHC in July 2009. i other words d ppls who r in d same boat.........................
I send my Final applicaton to CHC ND on 6th July............n waiting for next step............can anybody say wht will be d next step n what will be this step...........?

Nirman

Jul 15, 2009
YOu Just wait and watch untill the medical will come . I have Similar situation Like you , I have send mY all document in 10 July so Might be take 6Month More to wait for the Medical and Interview

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u don't have to wait for months. it depends on ur local CHC office. judging by ur name, i guess u r from India. CHC at New Delhi take about 2 months ot review the FSW categiry application. hopefully, u will get ur medicals by the mid of september.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
sanjeev u r right m from India n i submitted my file at CHC ND...............n Nirman as sanjeev is saying i'll in CHC ND it will normally take 2 months time for medicall call..............

Sanjeev i wanna ask on more thing.........as i read some topics.......i'll get new file number..........i'll recieve that number with medical call or before that?...............

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jass i can't tell u that as i m still wiating 4 my medicals. i sent my docs in the last week of june 09. i will notify u about that once i get further communication from CHC-ND. but i think that u can still check ur status with the help of file no. u rced. initially. so don't worry about that.

mokshagj15

Star Member
Apr 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Jass I also have sent my application to CHC ND on 6th july and eagerly waiting response from them?
Have you received AOR from them?
I have not yet till date.
Any ways keep in touch,
Ankur

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
hey ankur
i also send ma application to CHC ND on 6th July and they recieved on next day (i.e.7th july).....and my eCAS status changed on 21st july which is "recieved by Visa-office"...........wts ur eCAS status?..........

well ankur...m waiting for AOR........in which category u have applied?..

keep in touch......hope will got PR on d same date n ASAP.......:).........

Jass

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC-ND is taking a long time to issue AOR. may be they are flooded with applications. anyways let's hope for the best 4 all.

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi..alll

i ve also send my app. on 20 Jul..
and waiting for reply

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
I got AOR on 27th Jul. I sent my application on 14th Jul, though it reached CHC on 15th Jul, in AOR it is mentioned as 16th Jul. The AOR is dated 21st Jul and sent though registered post.

anybody else got AOR.

jasskhalsa

Jul 16, 2009
hey thayyib..
I also got AOR on 26th July,.......i think CHC ND is working ver fast........wt u say abt this.........and now what is d next step..........i think it must me call for medical.......right?.......

n i hope all other ppl will recieve thier AOR very soon...........Alhamra, jigna, mokshagj15, Nirman n sanjeevindia.........i wish all u ppl got ur AOR with ur medical call............u all plz let us know whenever u reciever that........all d best to all..........

n keep updation ur status on this topic.............

take care

jigna

Star Member
Jul 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th APRIL
Doc's Request.
20th JUL
Med's Request
29th SEP
Med's Done....
3rd OCT
Passport Req..
29th SEP
VISA ISSUED...
2nd FEB
LANDED..........
planning in MARCH
hi..jass...
congrates for completion of 1 more step...
one thing i want to know ....have you submitted RPRF alnog with your full application???
AOR that you received is for what??
i didnt attached RPRF with my application...so just want to know that...

Today my ecase status is chaged to "Received by visa office"...

thayyib

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
I have attached the RPRF fees with the full doc. If you have not submitted they would ask with the medicals. The AOR is for the full application submission.