tempa

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any updates Andrew1982?
Andrew1982 said:
Hi Felix..Awesome..
what s your Ecas status? I hope to get my passport request on monday.
good luck bro.... and keep up posted..

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
No Actually....

Mar 12 Medical passed

My Ecas shows the same...

1. January 02 app received
2. March 13 Starting to Process application
3. Medical Result received

(waiting the magic 4th line which supposed to be - Final decision has been made..)
I am checking all the time.
As soon as i have new I will post it

holbond

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi
I have received an ITA and I have to take the medical exam. How will I know the results of the medical exam ? Does it say Medical exams passed ? Which website should I go to see the medical results ? I am really confused about the process after receiving ITA.

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
holbond said:
Hi
I have received an ITA and I have to take the medical exam. How will I know the results of the medical exam ? Does it say Medical exams passed ? Which website should I go to see the medical results ? I am really confused about the process after receiving ITA.
You will have to go to one of the listed panel clinics, listed here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Then do your medical test there and they will give you the e-medical information sheet which you will need to upload as a proof of medical test. The clinic will submit your result to IRCC directly. Once your submit your application, the Visa officer will check your medical examination result submitted by the clinic and after that it will be reflected in your application status on CIC, that you have passed it.