+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

who else is waiting for FBI certificate?

michaelab

May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo -> Detroit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
3-09-2010
File Transfer...
27-07-2010 (to Detroit 15/09/10)
Med's Done....
27-05-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2010 (arrived 01-11-2010)
LANDED..........
23-12-2010
the-fanatics said:
omg...michaelab...so sorry to hear what happened to your prints! we found a professional fp place in toronto which seems to know what they are doing and our prints came out fine.

Maybe you can write "2nd request" on the outside of your envelop when you send it in again. It might help them to speed up your process a bit! And try to send 2-3 sets of prints to them in case they cannot read it.
I will put 2nd request as you mentioned next time. I noticed on my rejection letter there were numbers written in red as well as another number after the date. I wonder what exactly those are for. I am copying those papers and include to my PR application to help explain why I don't have the certificate.

I have a question..if I send 2-3 sets of prints, do they charge for 2-3 tests? Just curious..I have sent my 2nd and 3rd prints separetely..paid and all. Thanks!

sogwap

Feb 18, 2010
Indiana
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: who else is waiting for FBI certificate? (update)

michaelab said:
Did you receive your certifice yet? I know you were waiting for one for a while..have you sent of your PR application as well? I have 2 more certificates that will expire in July and I don't want to do them all over again.
I'm still waiting for the FBI report. I sent my second set of prints on April 15, arrived April 21. With the current processing times I expect it back in the next week or so. At the time I was under the impression that you needed to send the complete application if anything was missing they would return the entire application. However giving the FBI report is beyond what you are able to obtain I would send it in with an explanation that you will forward the report as soon as you can.

As far as payment I sent my CC information on the second time. They said they would not charge, but I certainly didn't not want lack of payment to hold it up any further.