+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Province to choose between Newfoundland and New Brusnwick

neba676422805

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, i got admission into two universities in Canada. One of masters research based in Newfoundland and the other masters course based in New brunswick. The fees of newfoundland is cheaper than that of New brusnskwick. Besides the cost of fees, which province is preferable in terms working opportunities while schooling? Please advise on which province to select. Am confused. Thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, i got admission into two universities in Canada. One of masters research based in Newfoundland and the other masters course based in New brunswick. The fees of newfoundland is cheaper than that of New brusnskwick. Besides the cost of fees, which province is preferable in terms working opportunities while schooling? Please advise on which province to select. Am confused. Thanks.
They are similar provinces with not great economies. I would look at the in minimum wage. You should realy make the choice based on whether you want to do research or not. If continuing onto a PhD would recommend research based. I know I prefer course based masters based on my study style.

neba676422805

Jan 19, 2018
They are similar provinces with not great economies. I would look at the in minimum wage. You should realy make the choice based on whether you want to do research or not. If continuing onto a PhD would recommend research based. I know I prefer course based masters based on my study style.
Thank you. I will be waiting to read from you on the minimum wage. Thanks