+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which province is better for Electrical Engineers?

M_Abdelkader

Dec 7, 2016
Hi friends,

I'm an Electrical Engineer and I have work experience in Steel making industry. I'm planning to immigrate to Canada.
I don't know too much about which province is better for me , so please could you advise ::) !!

the second point is the Educational Credential Assessment ECA which institution is better to deal with for every province ?

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
M_Abdelkader said:
Hi friends,

I'm an Electrical Engineer and I have work experience in Steel making industry. I'm planning to immigrate to Canada.
I don't know too much about which province is better for me , so please could you advise ::) !!

the second point is the Educational Credential Assessment ECA which institution is better to deal with for every province ?
go to the canadian job bank and search it. You will have a estimate and you will see which provinces are demanding your job. Cheers.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
M_Abdelkader said:
Hi friends,

Hi,

For education assessment i think you can use WES....the turn around time was fast when i did mine.

All the best

afsar9930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
M_Abdelkader said:
Hi friends,

Honestly speaking none. The most important thing to succeed in Canada is Canadian work experience then comes Canadian education and finally experience from English speaking countries like US, UK, Australia, of New zeland . No matter u have 10 years of experience and PhD from elsewhere, your chances to find a job in a technical occupation in Canada are pretty slim.