+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which private health insurance agancy?

sharonpope

Sep 17, 2016
You need to compare a few agencies before deciding on one, it all depends what you are looking for in the policy, what you want to cover the most and what is least important to you. Talk to a few agents and inquire, rinse, repeat and you will get the best one out there.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Steevy said:
Most Canadian insurance companies offer their products to New Immigrants all across Canada. You can get a personal quote based on your age, duration of insurance coverage and medical conditions status and choose a plan that suits you from the list of available options, if you follow the link below.

<a href=https://arbetovinsurance.com/new-immigrants-canada-insurance/>Temporary Medical Insurance for New Immigrants</a>

As for recommendation, if you are looking for a decent coverage, you could take a look at <a href=https://arbetovinsurance.com/tugo-medical-insurance-products/>TuGo</a> or <a href=https://arbetovinsurance.com/manulife-visitors-to-canada-health-insurance-benefits/>Manulife's</a> insurance for new immigrants to Canada.

Yet, in case you are seeking something less costly, you may want to consider getting <a href=https://arbetovinsurance.com/destination-visitors-to-canada-insurance/>The Destination Canada</a> insurance policy.
My parents will be visiting us for 2 months. Can anyone give a review of destination Canada?

Reactions: aleersurahio

PGWWPP

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hello,

I've been a student in Manitoba for 2 years and have a health card in manitoba. Now I'm moving to toronto. I heard that I can keep my manitoba health card in toronto for the duration of 3 months waiting, but when I asked the local health office they told me that option is for the citizens and permanent residents, and terminated my health card here. does any body have more information about this?

Thanks

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Most Canadian insurance companies offer their products to New Immigrants all across Canada. You can get a personal quote based on your age, duration of insurance coverage and medical conditions status and choose a plan that suits you from the list of available options, if you follow the link below.

Temporary Medical Insurance for New Immigrants

As for recommendation, if you are looking for a decent coverage, you could take a look at TuGo or Manulife's insurance for new immigrants to Canada.

Yet, in case you are seeking something less costly, you may want to consider getting The Destination Canada insurance policy.
Hi, what is the difference in these two companies. I mean if I look the price, it's around $80 savings to with The Destination Canada. This is just pricing structure services of TuGO and Manulife are better?

Steevy

May 31, 2014
Vancouver
Hi, what is the difference in these two companies. I mean if I look the price, it's around $80 savings to with The Destination Canada. This is just pricing structure services of TuGO and Manulife are better?
Hey! Post was from 3 years ago, but little has changed. Each insurance provider has their own pricing policy. As for the differences, they are small and few when it comes to things that are covered. In most cases, it is mostly about benefit limits. The best way to check is to compare plan description documents for both.

Destination Canada is still among the most popular and cost-effective options available on the market, only this time Manulife underwrites them (since July 2019). If you are looking to save a few dollars without sacrificing much, then Destination Canada is a solid choice unless you have personal preferences for other providers.