+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which one is the right form? [NEED HELP]

awaisakhtar63

Jan 16, 2014
Is there anyone can help me?

I am new to all this and confused which thing is right for me.

My father is in Canada and applied for PR card and also want to sponsor the family members who are outside Canada.

Two days ago he received a letter from Case Processing Centre Vegreville saying

"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility to apply for permanent residence status..........
........Overseas office in Islamabad is responsible for processing the application for permanent residence of your family members outside Canada.
Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. you or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application forms for all listed dependents, which must be sent to the visa office in ISLAMABAD. the required application forms IMM0008 and Schedule A for your dependents are to be obtained on the internet at: www .cic .gc .ca /english /information /applications /index.asp #outside "

Now I have to do all the paper work as I am in Pakistan. But now when i clink on the above mentioned link to download forms it was a page with categories and i don't know which one to choose. even i searched with Form Quick Find but it show many forms with the name of IMM0008 and i have no idea which form is right for me to download or i 'll have to download and fill all forms named IMM0008. and what is schedule A.

Kindly help me understanding these things