+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which course is better?

blackflame96

Jul 25, 2021
Which of these two courses is a better option in terms of
a. job opportunities in Canada
b. global reputation of the University
c. PR success rate after graduation

1. Masters in management sciences at University of Waterloo (12 months, 20 months if we get coop)

2. Master is science in supply chain management at HEC Montreal (24 months)

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I am actually doing a Master's in the same field so I am in a unique position to help you. Most are actually amazing programs so either way, you will not have to worry too much.

Waterloo program will be more quantitative whereas the HEC program will be management and quantitative. HEC Montreal will be best if you want to stay in Quebec, Waterloo if you want to stay in Ontario. Global reputation I would say is similar for both. PR Success depends on if you can get a job. I think with either program, that will not be an issue.

What kind of job do you want to do after graduation? I think that is a more important question

blackflame96

Jul 25, 2021
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering - 8.84 CGPA
Worked 3 years as a Product Development Strategy Consultant with Deloitte Consulting (USI) in India
Currently working as a Product Configuration Engineer with Weir Group in India since 10 months

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
B.Tech Mechanical Engineering - 8.84 CGPA
Worked 3 years as a Product Development Strategy Consultant with Deloitte Consulting (USI) in India
Currently working as a Product Configuration Engineer with Weir Group in India since 10 months
I will suggest Waterloo because HEC Montreal is better suited for French speakers

Reactions: blackflame96