Passport Req..
28-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-May-2012
LANDED..........
09-Aug-2012
proby said:
Hi All,

I am a HR professional with specialization in Learning & Development.

Could you please help me with suggestions on where to seek employment.

Which city will be best for my profession? This will help me decide on my landing city as i will be landing in may.

Regards

Proby
L& D has good scope specially in Banking,Insurance and Telecom fields.I found number of jobs available in this specific field.

Sask9

Mar 18, 2014
Alberta for sure lowest unemployment in Canada
Prime Minister is from Alberta he is an oil supporter
and the oil industry with the oil sands is booming.
There are a lot of low paying jobs though. The Temporary
Foreign worker program is mainly driven by
Alberta's shortage not Ontario's or Quebec's they have High
unemployment. If you want a job as the saying goes in Canada
"Go west young man, go East old man"

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
Which city is best for Engineering Technicians

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Which province is regarded better for nurses, in terms of availability of jobs and pay levels?? :p

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am living in Mississauga for a little more than a month now. The job opportunities are there but there are very high number of applicants for every job out there. so its very tough competition for every job. I will be starting a job a security guard to survive the initial months. lets see if I am able to make my life here in Ontario or move west into prairie provinces... Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan...........

sweetypal

Aug 15, 2014
Dear Mr.Qorax,
I am principal applicant who has applied as a social worker. I am still doubtful where to land. My husband is electrical engineer. We have no relative or friend and we intend to go to Calgary as we have heard it has more opportunities. Can I practice social work in calgary? what do u suggest? How should i decide which place would be suitable for living.I have searched few basements in kijiji.com but rent is higher as comparred to Missisaga.

Sweetypal

mnspunia

Sep 26, 2012
NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212

Dear Members,

I am working as Manager (Credit) in Bank of Baroda ( 2nd largest bank of India) and having 4 years of experience. My age is 25 years and i am bachelor. I have done Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) and i scored 7.5 bands in IELTS exam recently.
Now i have few queries. Please guide me in this regard :

1. Am i eligible under the the FSW work permit for NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212.
2. If yes how i should proceed for filing my application (any broad instructions/ help).
3. What are job prospects in canada under these NOC Codes.
4. If anyone can suggest me some good/reputed Immigration agents in Chandigarh or Delhi to file my application.

Looking forward for valuable inputs ....

Have a great day
Thank You

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Need ur suggestion. I am HR professional and my husband has got experience in IT & Marketing.

Please suggest which provinces would be good for us in terms of job opportunity?

We have a 5 yrs old daughter too.

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Re: NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212

mnspunia said:
Dear Members,

I am working as Manager (Credit) in Bank of Baroda ( 2nd largest bank of India) and having 4 years of experience. My age is 25 years and i am bachelor. I have done Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) and i scored 7.5 bands in IELTS exam recently.
Now i have few queries. Please guide me in this regard :

1. Am i eligible under the the FSW work permit for NOC 0111 or 1114 or 1212.
2. If yes how i should proceed for filing my application (any broad instructions/ help).
3. What are job prospects in canada under these NOC Codes.
4. If anyone can suggest me some good/reputed Immigration agents in Chandigarh or Delhi to file my application.

Looking forward for valuable inputs ....

Have a great day
Thank You
Do you mean FSW program for immigrants?

If yes, here's the criteria for you:

age- 12 pts
ielts- can you specify score for each subtest?
education- 21pts (assuming u have an ECA of bachelors degree)
experience- if you have 4 year experience in 1 NOC, then it's 13 pts
TOTAL = 46 -> you need IELTS score of 21 points to be able to get at least 67 points. what's ur ielts score in each band?

You may also want to check your eligibility here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

sm9

Jul 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Proby,

Have you landed already?? I am HR professional too and wanted to understand kind of opportunities available.

Please do share ur experience...

proby said:
Hi All,

I am a HR professional with specialization in Learning & Development.

Could you please help me with suggestions on where to seek employment.

Which city will be best for my profession? This will help me decide on my landing city as i will be landing in may.

Regards

Proby

rahul0363

Aug 12, 2014
I will be applying under FSW 1123. I am presently into a business in India and planning my file to be logged in by Mid october 2014.

Please advice which place suits the best for immigration.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul0363 said:
I will be applying under FSW 1123. I am presently into a business in India and planning my file to be logged in by Mid october 2014.

Please advice which place suits the best for immigration.
The best place to settle is where you can get a job. I would recommend not picking anywhere to settle right away. Instead, look at the job market online, contact employers, set up interview and then do a recon trip where you interview with these employers, look at the cities where they are, salaries, cost of living etc. before you decide. If you can't get a job right off the bat, pick the place that looks like it has the most opportunities for you.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have accepted a great offer from a company. its a middle management position and work place is in Mississauga. this one came after being hired for two temporary and seasonal jobs within first 3 months of landing. so I guess jobs are there - its just about knowing where to look for them. for initial/odd jobs job fairs are great source.

To get a good salaried job in your field - a lot depends on your resume, your resume's ability to fetch you an interview and us proving ourselves in the interview process as the right candidate.

haral said:
I am living in Mississauga for a little more than a month now. The job opportunities are there but there are very high number of applicants for every job out there. so its very tough competition for every job. I will be starting a job a security guard to survive the initial months. lets see if I am able to make my life here in Ontario or move west into prairie provinces... Alberta, Manitoba or Saskatchewan...........

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
haral said:
I have accepted a great offer from a company. its a middle management position and work place is in Mississauga. this one came after being hired for two temporary and seasonal jobs within first 3 months of landing. so I guess jobs are there - its just about knowing where to look for them. for initial/odd jobs job fairs are great source.

To get a good salaried job in your field - a lot depends on your resume, your resume's ability to fetch you an interview and us proving ourselves in the interview process as the right candidate.
Thanks for sharing your experience :)

+1