+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to upload procedural fairness response?

Apr 21, 2019
Hi all. Received a procedural fairness letter that’s due Sunday. Typed up and ready to go. When I go into upload the document, it hasn’t been requested by IRCC. I’m unsure as to where to upload it to?

I sent a ticket in the web form but I’m worried that they take ages to respond and I might miss the cut off date.

Am I missing something?

Thank you!

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Hi all. Received a procedural fairness letter that’s due Sunday. Typed up and ready to go. When I go into upload the document, it hasn’t been requested by IRCC. I’m unsure as to where to upload it to?

I sent a ticket in the web form but I’m worried that they take ages to respond and I might miss the cut off date.

Am I missing something?

Thank you!
that happens a lot, just keep a record that you sent them via webform before the deadline just in case .

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019

Am I missing something?

Thank you!
Hello,
Did you had your case resolved?
I have also received procedural fairness message requesting to upload evidence document to myCIC but I don’t see option to upload documents in my application or profile.
It would be great help if you can share details on how to proceeded with your case.

Thank you..

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Hello,
Did you had your case resolved?
I have also received procedural fairness message requesting to upload evidence document to myCIC but I don’t see option to upload documents in my application or profile.
It would be great help if you can share details on how to proceeded with your case.

Thank you..
Hey how your letter sounds? Since I also got one today. They asking me to submit employment contracts & paystubs for my foreign work experience.

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
Hey how your letter sounds? Since I also got one today. They asking me to submit employment contracts & paystubs for my foreign work experience.
In my case, I was asked to justify NOC code for my foreign work exprience.
Do you see option to upload evidence documents?

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
Yes. It says: Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 04AUG2019. You?
Yes... something similar..
It didn’t mentioned exact date but I was also given 30days to submit documents. It says, submit evidence within 30days otherwise application may result in refusal based on documents submitted.

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
Yes. It says: Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by 04AUG2019. You?
Does your application status shows as review in progress. I have same status so was wondering status should have be something else like awaiting applicant response or something like that.

mau123

Nov 16, 2018
Does your application status shows as review in progress. I have same status so was wondering status should have be something else like awaiting applicant response or something like that.
It shows your action is needed. something like that.

Laxmiupendhra

Jul 4, 2019
For some reason it is not reflecting correct status in my case.
If you don't mind can you please share any new updates or notifications from cic on your application.