+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to take PPR photo in US?

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
No, so I ended up getting the pictures taken from Walgreens. They have the photo specs in their software kiosk, but you need to be really sure about all requirements. The employees are not professional photographers so we had to coach them through the process and got exactly what we needed.
Thank you so much for your answer.

Rcastoi

Jun 20, 2019
No, so I ended up getting the pictures taken from Walgreens. They have the photo specs in their software kiosk, but you need to be really sure about all requirements. The employees are not professional photographers so we had to coach them through the process and got exactly what we needed.
Hello, so the photos from Walgreens were accepted? I got PPR back in March and took the photos there, the store clerk used the software to adjust to Canadian measures, he stamped as well, but the photos were not cut... what’s this the same case for you?

rj16

Star Member
May 19, 2015
New Jersey, USA
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Hello, so the photos from Walgreens were accepted? I got PPR back in March and took the photos there, the store clerk used the software to adjust to Canadian measures, he stamped as well, but the photos were not cut... what’s this the same case for you?
Yes my WG photos were accepted. For me, we took the photo specs with us and worked with Store Clerk to make sure all the criteria matched. The software was good but we had to make minor tweaks to meet the specs. The clerk did cut the photos for us and it worked out good.

Tanglechuu

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
These PPR photo specs have become such a hassle for me. I live in U.S (Boston). I have been to nearby CVS and Walgreens and they have no clue what they are doing. There is a Canada setting but they do not know how to take the picture itself in first place. Worst part is they do not give you a digital copy! Otherwise I could have edited it myself online using various websites. Irony is CIC wants it to be taken by a commercial photographer who in this case does not even have a proper camera. My cellphone takes more sharper images these days.

Can someone recommend what they have done for their case?
Hello from Boston! I searched for a local photographer. Apex Photo in Woburn, MA can do these photos for you, I had mine dome there for the application. He has a set up that he uses to get the specs correct and a little stamp for the back with his info. Not sure if you are still in need a month later...