Jun 20, 2017
Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
hi!! I hope you guys could help me answer my question.

So, I, the sponsor of my husband recieve a letter from the immigration that they will send a instruction to my husband on how to send the additional requirements such as schedule A and police certificate. And we have to comply within 30 days. Unfortunately my husband ( the applicant ) didnt recieve any. We are waiting patiently and its already 20 days after i recieve the email. I call the ircc hotline but the agent just want me to report a technical difficulty. I am so worried because according to the email we only have 30 days..
is there anybody here could tell me where and how to send the schedule A and police certificate.. i will greatly appreciate your help. I only have 10 days left to send it. Thank u so much

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
A lot of people on this boat. It's been over 2 months and I never got any communication. Who knows if they'll follow through with 30 day limit since they never requested the applicant for this information. They only mentioned schedule A in my case. It almost seems like they're completely overwhelmed with applications and this is a delay tactic :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
A lot of people on this boat. It's been over 2 months and I never got any communication. Who knows if they'll follow through with 30 day limit since they never requested the applicant for this information. They only mentioned schedule A in my case. It almost seems like they're completely overwhelmed with applications and this is a delay tactic :)
No, I don't think this is a delay tactic at all. This happened to me and when I didn't get any instructions after 10 days I called. They said they had a note on file our application was on hold until they got it and they would not continue processing until it was sent. I think it is a technical issue.
We mailed ours right away. The sooner CPC M gets everything the faster they can transfer to the VO.

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No, I don't think this is a delay tactic at all. This happened to me and when I didn't get any instructions after 10 days I called. They said they had a note on file our application was on hold until they got it and they would not continue processing until it was sent. I think it is a technical issue.
We mailed ours right away. The sooner CPC M gets everything the faster they can transfer to the VO.
You called because you were in Canada, no ? What about the people outside Canada? I did email asking about this and never got a reply. This was well over a month. This is a major glitch. How this can persist after months and they do not address the people waiting for months on a limbo is not acceptable. The delay tactic is a joke of course, since all one can do is to joke about such a thing.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
You called because you were in Canada, no ? What about the people outside Canada? I did email asking about this and never got a reply. This was well over a month. This is a major glitch. How this can persist after months and they do not address the people waiting for months on a limbo is not acceptable. The delay tactic is a joke of course, since all one can do is to joke about such a thing.
Sorry, to clarify - did you get the letter requesting Schedule A, but not the additional instructions? We did, and even if I wasn't able to call, I personally still would have sent it.

And yes, I agree it is unacceptable.

Omo112

Jun 20, 2017
Hello I'm omo I just wanted to ask question my girlfriend want to sponsor me and we are not married and we have a son together I'm in Nigeria

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Sorry, to clarify - did you get the letter requesting Schedule A, but not the additional instructions? We did, and even if I wasn't able to call, I personally still would have sent it.

And yes, I agree it is unacceptable.
My spouse got a letter saying she was approved to sponsor me and that I would be sent a request to send schedule A. I had already linked my application online, I did the same day I got the email. In the system I was probably never requested since the request does not show up online either...

Letter said
A request has or will be sent directly to the principal applicant with instructions outlining the requirements for submission of the Schedule A to CPC-Mississauga. If your principal applicant or their representative has not yet received this request, or an invitation to link their application to My CIC, it will be sent in the next 5 business days. Your PA or their representative should also check their junk mail in the email account provided at the time of application submission.
[...]
To re-iterate, the completed Schedule A form(s) must be received at this office within 30 days of the original request that was sent to your sponsored family member(s) (or their representative).
As far I know, only people that were able to call were told to send in the document or to upload it online. My various online inquiries never got any reply. I guess they may have if it had crossed the "normal processing times" ? Who knows.

Joycemunar

Jun 20, 2017
Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
My spouse got a letter saying she was approved to sponsor me and that I would be sent a request to send schedule A. I had already linked my application online, I did the same day I got the email. In the system I was probably never requested since the request does not show up online either...

Letter said

As far I know, only people that were able to call were told to send in the document or to upload it online. My various online inquiries never got any reply. I guess they may have if it had crossed the "normal processing times" ? Who knows.

Joycemunar

Jun 20, 2017
Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
Hi! Just to clarify i am here in canada and my husband is in the philippines.
I call the ircc after 5 days of recieving the email that they will send the correspondence or the instruction to my husband.. but unfortunately he didnt recieve it. I double check it on the online tool and it was written there that they send my husband (applicant) a correspondence last may 29, 2017 but until now i checked the gckey account still no data and both of our email still no mail from them..

For those who manage to send their schedule A and police certificate where dis you guys send it?? Did u guys mail it?? Or upload it on the gckey account??

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi! Just to clarify i am here in canada and my husband is in the philippines.
I call the ircc after 5 days of recieving the email that they will send the correspondence or the instruction to my husband.. but unfortunately he didnt recieve it. I double check it on the online tool and it was written there that they send my husband (applicant) a correspondence last may 29, 2017 but until now i checked the gckey account still no data and both of our email still no mail from them..

For those who manage to send their schedule A and police certificate where dis you guys send it?? Did u guys mail it?? Or upload it on the gckey account??
I sent it to CPC-M. It doesn't leave CPC-M until you send them Sched A as far as I understand.

Reactions: kcward7

Joycemunar

Jun 20, 2017
Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017

Joycemunar

Jun 20, 2017
Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
Hi!! Thank you for all your answer!! I just wanna make sure actually.. i hope me and my husband could manage to send it with in 9 days.

Btw just additional information. Do i have to include any letter or additional information when sending the schedule A and police report?? Do i have to write the file number and uci number??

I really appreciate all your help. Thank you so much..

bafonso

Jan 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi!! Thank you for all your answer!! I just wanna make sure actually.. i hope me and my husband could manage to send it with in 9 days.

Btw just additional information. Do i have to include any letter or additional information when sending the schedule A and police report?? Do i have to write the file number and uci number??

I really appreciate all your help. Thank you so much..
I only sent the Schedule A, but I wrote a cover letter explaining that I was sending Schedule A despite never receiving any communication after the letter to my spouse, which I attached. I listed my information also, UCI, etc.

mahirasef

Star Member
Oct 27, 2015
Toronto,ON
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Doc's Request.
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
13-05-2017
Med's Request
22-09-2017
Med's Done....
26-09-2017
Interview........
March 04,2018
Passport Req..
March 22,2018
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
I sent Sch A & PCC both though they didn't ask for PCC but pretty sure they would later thats why sent it. Webform has crazy backlog so it will take 3-4 weeks to get your file & update it. I would suggest to mail it too if possible. We sent on May 18 through webform & May 26 through mail & it got uploaded like 1 week ago so not sure which one they accpeted. After that ecas showed "in process" & within 5-6 days my wife got AOR2

Reactions: Joycemunar