+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to send PP in Abu Dhabi ?

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
Hello,

Received notice from CIC -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sanjay,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements -
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see no mention where to send passport.

I did not use VFS VAC Abu Dhabi but directly dealt with Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi. VFS has told me that passport to be sent to embassy and not to VFS. No email response from Embassy yet.

So where should I send passport ? What is the physical address of embassy to send passport ? At their website it is so confussing.

Thank you

Sanjay Singh

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
sanjaysingh said:
Hello,

Received notice from CIC -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sanjay,

This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application.

Passport requirements -
• Please provide your passport or travel document, with a copy of this letter.
• There must be at least one blank page in your passport.
• Your passport must be valid for the duration of your expected length of stay in Canada.
• Please note that we cannot issue a visa beyond the expiry date on the passport.

Your passport must be received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure
to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see no mention where to send passport.

I did not use VFS VAC Abu Dhabi but directly dealt with Canada Embassy in Abu Dhabi. VFS has told me that passport to be sent to embassy and not to VFS. No email response from Embassy yet.

So where should I send passport ? What is the physical address of embassy to send passport ? At their website it is so confussing.

Thank you

Sanjay Singh
There was a link on my letter.

cic.gc.ca/submit

sanjaysingh

Jan 11, 2013
Thank you,

but I had checked it already.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/submit-envoyer/offices-bureaux-eng.asp#U

Since I can not use VFS VAC should I mail or courier PP to address mentioned on website ? -
EAPP - 10th Floor,
Embassy of Canada,
P.O. Box 6970,
Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates

Sanjay Singh

samdxb89

Aug 30, 2013
sanjaysingh said:
Thank you,

but I had checked it already.

cic.gc.ca/submit-envoyer/offices-bureaux-eng.asp#U

Since I can not use VFS VAC should I mail or courier PP to address mentioned on website ? -
EAPP - 10th Floor,
Embassy of Canada,
P.O. Box 6970,
Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates

Sanjay Singh
Goto the Aramex Head Office and send it through them, also include a self-addressed courier slip in your package for the return of your passport. The courier will cost you 170 dhs, of which 140 u pay upfront and 30 when you get your passport back.
I am still waiting for my passport.

Viky

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
31-10-2007
sanjaysingh said:
OK,

got PP yesterday.

Thanx

Sanjay
Hello Sanjay,

I'm also in the process of applying visitor visa from UAE.
Can you let me know what all the documents you submitted along with the application?

Thanks in advance.