+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to send additional documents ??

abhi1146

Jun 14, 2013
Dear All,

I got my AOR on 4th July and want to send additional documents like PCC and updated reference letters to be added to my file. I chose New Delhi VO in my application but as I read in this forum CEC applications are processed in CPP-O office. Pease help in this.

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi1146 said:
Dear All,

I got my AOR on 4th July and want to send additional documents like PCC and updated reference letters to be added to my file. I chose New Delhi VO in my application but as I read in this forum CEC applications are processed in CPP-O office. Pease help in this.
Some files are still at Sydney, NS... some are sent to CPP-Ottawa ... Find out where your file is,, it should even mention in your aor email f your file is sent to Ottawa or still at Sydney .... If you are not sure email them and find before sending any docs

abhi1146

Jun 14, 2013
honeysingh said:
Some files are still at Sydney, NS... some are sent to CPP-Ottawa ... Find out where your file is,, it should even mention in your aor email f your file is sent to Ottawa or still at Sydney .... If you are not sure email them and find before sending any docs
"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence."
This is the section which says about the future correspondence. According to this statement I should send my docs to NDVO. Please let me know the mail id to which a query should be sent. Many thanks in advance.

JasleenK

Star Member
Feb 24, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
16-06-2022
All the additional documents are to be send to CPP Ottawa. One of the April Applicants from India checked with CPP Ottawa for the same. Copying the e-mail that has been posted in one of the posts:

Good Day,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that all CEC applications are processed by the CPP-Ottawa regardless of the visa office indicated in the application.

Therefore, please send your additional documents to the below noted address. Please ensure to quote your name and file number on all correspondence to this office.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote – Ottawa –
Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada
219 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 | 219 avenue Laurier Ouest
7th Floor | 7ème étage, Section B
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 Canada
Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-946-6059
E-mail I Courriel : OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
Site : www.cic.gc.ca

Capricorn2012

Dec 1, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP- Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 28, 2013
AOR Received.
October 30, 2013
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
March 21, 2014
Med's Done....
March 24, 2014
Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
All the files are being processed at cpp Ottawa so you need to send additional docs to the above address.. I sent mine a few weeks ago and they were uploaded on my application within a week

abhi1146

Jun 14, 2013
I might sound stupid but please let me know how to check if the docs are uploaded to the application.

kingofqueens

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2013
LANDED..........
08-07-2013
abhi1146 said:
I might sound stupid but please let me know how to check if the docs are uploaded to the application.
First thing first - Are you applying within Canada? or from India?

From Canada the VISA office is CPP Ottawa. Not sure that is the case from india as well. I would think it would be Delhi.

If you are within Canada, for sending following documents

1. PCC - You need to mail the original documents to CPP - Ottawa.
2. All other documents - You can send a email to CPP ottawa / or mail physical copies - either way is fine.

How to confirm if they received files?

After a week or so send them a email , requesting confirmation of receipt of documents
In the email mention which all documents so far you have sent.

Also, another way to confirm is apply for GCMS notes after couple of weeks.

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kingofqueens said:
First thing first - Are you applying within Canada? or from India?

From Canada the VISA office is CPP Ottawa. Not sure that is the case from india as well. I would think it would be Delhi.

If you are within Canada, for sending following documents

1. PCC - You need to mail the original documents to CPP - Ottawa.
2. All other documents - You can send a email to CPP ottawa / or mail physical copies - either way is fine.

How to confirm if they received files?

After a week or so send them a email , requesting confirmation of receipt of documents
In the email mention which all documents so far you have sent.

Also, another way to confirm is apply for GCMS notes after couple of weeks.
If you drop CPP-O an e-mail they should be able to confirm if your file is with them or with Delhi.

kingofqueens

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-11-2012
Med's Request
27-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Passport Req..
20-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2013
LANDED..........
08-07-2013
abhi1146 said:
I am applying from India. I filled out as my processeing center as New Delhi VO in my form.
Please do not get confused by many threads on this forum , as most of the information is related applications being applied from within CANADA

For india , the process may be different. So refer to CIC web site.

Unless you are sure , dont send any documents to CPP - Ottawa.
Honestly i am not sure where to send additional documents from INDIA.

You can start a new thread - Clearly mention INDIA in your thread title so that others who have applied from India can jump in and help you
Sincere request that you give correct information in your query else you will get misguided

To other members on this forum

Any one who has applied from INDIA ?? who can help Abhi????