+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should I submit my CEC application?

qszhc123

Dec 9, 2014
Hi all!

This shouldn't be a question, since on CIC's website, it's said that the application should be sent to Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. But I reviewed previous threads of cic applicants, it looks like many buddies sent their application to CPC-Ottawa. I prefer sending my application to Ottawa if it's ok, since it's closer.

Thanks!

tortau

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
It needs to be sent to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, NS.

CPC-Ottawa is the address for future mailing of documents (if/when requested) after you have received your AOR (i.e Application received).

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
qszhc123 said:
Hi all!

This shouldn't be a question, since on CIC's website, it's said that the application should be sent to Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. But I reviewed previous threads of cic applicants, it looks like many buddies sent their application to CPC-Ottawa. I prefer sending my application to Ottawa if it's ok, since it's closer.

Thanks!
Hi,
after issuing the AOR files are sent from Centralized Intake Office in Sydney to CPC-Ottawa for further processing.

qszhc123

Dec 9, 2014
tortau said:
It needs to be sent to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, NS.

CPC-Ottawa is the address for future mailing of documents (if/when requested) after you have received your AOR (i.e Application received).
Thanks for you reply, that's very helpful. :D