+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where can i get a family or organization which can help my family to immigrate in Canada?

Ishimwe

Sep 12, 2018
I am a refugee who is in Uganda , I am in a family of 10 people with serious poverty and insecurity.

My dad had had a conflict with street boys(gangsters) over here who sell drugs.

He reported the on police and they got news that he did that.
So this lead our whole family to be in danger because they need to repay him what he did to them (to report them on police).

Police insured us security but they didn't do it maximally.

Because in couple of days they (gangsters) found trying to violate my young sister , where found by neighbours still fighting, unfortunately they press her breasts which led to the usual suffer of breasts.

Actually we are all hidden with much fear and hunger , because of those people.

So , if we could get someone to help us to leave this country (Uganda) we can be thankful.

Thank you!

Medoxtar

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
You need to move out of uganda asap and UNHRC and have your claim then, they’ll decide which country you’ll refer to for protection.
I am a refugee who is in Uganda , I am in a family of 10 people with serious poverty and insecurity.

My dad had had a conflict with street boys(gangsters) over here who sell drugs.

He reported the on police and they got news that he did that.
So this lead our whole family to be in danger because they need to repay him what he did to them (to report them on police).

Police insured us security but they didn't do it maximally.

Because in couple of days they (gangsters) found trying to violate my young sister , where found by neighbours still fighting, unfortunately they press her breasts which led to the usual suffer of breasts.

Actually we are all hidden with much fear and hunger , because of those people.

So , if we could get someone to help us to leave this country (Uganda) we can be thankful.

Thank you!

Ishimwe

Sep 12, 2018
You need to move out of uganda asap and UNHRC and have your claim then, they’ll decide which country you’ll refer to for protection.
You see the problem of UNHCR of here , you can claim and stay here a long .. Until you be killed.

That's why to get someone who help you on his behalf can be better solution