+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaka555 said:
Hi Rph
pl let me know when actually you done the medical and for what as you have used it as upfront. done my medical in last week of March 2016 for extension of my Visa and used the same on 20th jan 2017 request same has accepted and passed, As uptill this day there is no request for PPR and medical already gone more than one year so worried IRCC may not demand for another medical as it is very tuff to get appointment from panal doctor in less than 45 days.
I used the same medicals my parents used for extension of their supervisa, so basically it was upfront. I asked them about it too, since my parents medicals were expiring in June 2017, and they said that they usually try to finish the application prior to the expiry of the medicals. However, they said it's up to the officer if they would 'extend' it. Usually they do, specially if you're in Canada and have no medical issues. But it's up to the discretion of the officer. At least that's what the answer they gave me. It wouldn't hurt to ask and inquire, either by e-mail or calling.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sylvia27 said:
Do you guys know if when receiving passport request and if 1 parent is in Canada and the other in home country, can the one in Canada send passport to Ottawa and the other to embassy in home country or do they have to send them together as 1 is principal applicant and the other dependent? If anyone had similar situation, your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi Sylvia,

You can email them your situation, and they would make arrangements for the nearest Canadian visa office for the dependent in that country:"

"If you or any of your family members are residing outside North America and you are unable to send your/their passport(s) to Canada and/or to provide a return mailing address in North America, contact us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can make arrangements to print visas at another office."

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
RPh said:
App received: 01/7/2014
CPC-M: 06/9/2014
Additional Docs requested: Option C- 03/10/2016
Sponsorship Approval: 06/3/2016
CPC-Ottawa PCC and Medicals request: 08/9/2016
PCC/Meds Submitted:08/19/2016
PPR: 04/6/2017
CoPR: 04/10/2017

I also applied in Jan 2014 and file is in Ottawa since January 2017... did not hear anything? So really worried....as mom is here with me in Canada...I want her PR before going to back home. Can anybody suggest me that if I request a letter from MP to make this process earlier. Is there any possibility?

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
mapleleaf776 said:
I just noticed strange thing with Application Status. It is changed from "In-Process" to "Application Received". Not sure what that means.

I got my Sponsorship Approval in Feb 10, 2017 stating file is forwarded to CPC-OTTAWA for further processing. Since then I did not heard anything yet. I was keep checking Online Application Status and it was showing "In-Process" for PR Application Status, but today I noticed it is changed to "Application Received". Does anyone know what it means?

Thanks

Hi there same thing happened to me this week. In process is changed to application received.... mom 's file is in Ottawa. could you please share what happened after this.hope that you got visa for your parents.

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hello all,

I've read that some people did the medical upfront.
My mum's application has been transferred to the Pretoria office in Jan-2017 and i have not heard anything from the visa office so far.
I was wondering if I can do the medical upfront so as not to delay the application when they decide to request it. Please advise if this is possible and if/how I can do the medical without an official request...?

I've already sent the Police certificate upfront - i just hope they look at the file before it expires since it took nearly 2 months to get one.

Thanks!

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
Kala koya said:
Hi there same thing happened to me this week. In process is changed to application received.... mom 's file is in Ottawa. could you please share what happened after this.hope that you got visa for your parents.

Mine is still showing Application Received and no change since then .. I am still waiting for Medical/PCC request or any further progress. I will let you know if anything changes for me.

Anyone else, with same scenario, can you please update/help

Thanks,

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
mapleleaf776 said:
Mine is still showing Application Received and no change since then .. I am still waiting for Medical/PCC request or any further progress. I will let you know if anything changes for me.

Anyone else, with same scenario, can you please update/help

Thanks,

Yes, please share with us. I will also share if there is any progress. I am thinking to get some help from MP. To get any update

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
2014parentSponsor said:
Hello all,

I've read that some people did the medical upfront.
My mum's application has been transferred to the Pretoria office in Jan-2017 and i have not heard anything from the visa office so far.
I was wondering if I can do the medical upfront so as not to delay the application when they decide to request it. Please advise if this is possible and if/how I can do the medical without an official request...?

I've already sent the Police certificate upfront - i just hope they look at the file before it expires since it took nearly 2 months to get one.

I also need to know if we can do medical and police certificate before getting response from immigration.
Just want to know that do we need to fill any specific form to inform them that my mom is here as a supervisa. I have already mentioned in a letter to inform them about mom s current status.

Thanks!

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
my status have changed to decision made (No information inside apart from started processing!), and application recieved status for PR app!

I asked the local MP to check and they confirmed that I'm approved as sponsor, but further processing going on!

My parents are arriving here in Super Visa in couple of days, so I'm going to request by letter to process the 2nd phase here!

will keep you guys posted! 2014 Jan Applicant!

Hi my case seems to be like your case. My mom is here as a supervisa and her file is in Ottawa. Did you send any request to them. Hopefully it worked for your case. Could you please share what kind of request we can send. Should I go to MP office to write a letter for them.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
How long are medical staff and police clearance good for?
Also someone wrote that it took 2 months to get police clearance is there a form for that or how do you get it?

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
apparently if an application has already been submitted, you have to wait to get instructions to go for the medical.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
Hi All,

1. While sending documents to the London immigration office, is there a designated/preferred courier service which can be recommended?

2. They wrote in their email " Please submit all the above documents to us at the same time, quoting your file number (shown in the subject line above) on all correspondence." Do i need to write my file numbers on all the documents that i am sending within one package ?

3. What name should be in From? Sponsor's or Parent's

4. Should i also mention my file number on the envelope too with the address ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all for your time.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Kala koya said:
I also applied in Jan 2014 and file is in Ottawa since January 2017... did not hear anything? So really worried....as mom is here with me in Canada...I want her PR before going to back home. Can anybody suggest me that if I request a letter from MP to make this process earlier. Is there any possibility?

Did you hear anything so far?

nasinferno

May 1, 2017
I received a letter from London Office in November of 2016, where they claimed they did not believe the relationship between me and my father, and between my parents was genuine. I provided them supporting documentation.Then in February of 2017 they sent us a new letter claiming that my father misrepresented his application by hiding his visit to USA where he was deported under the pretext of holding on to fraudulent documentation and they gave 30 days to respond to this information. My father has never visited USA in his life so we sent back a letter to them explaining that he has never visited before. Yesterday, the ECAS message changed to Decision Made but we havent received any correspondence and we are feeling really nervous about it. So i wanted to know if a delay is normal between DM and any subsequent correspondonce and im wondering if its PPR it would come through email pretty soon and if its a refusal they will probably send it by post and it will take some time?

rightback

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
Jun-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
Mar-2016
Med's Request
May-2016 - Re-Med Mar-2017
Med's Done....
May-2016 Re-Med Apr 2017
Passport Req..
28-April 2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2017
LANDED..........
18-June-2017
nasinferno said:
I received a letter from London Office in November of 2016, where they claimed they did not believe the relationship between me and my father, and between my parents was genuine. I provided them supporting documentation.Then in February of 2017 they sent us a new letter claiming that my father misrepresented his application by hiding his visit to USA where he was deported under the pretext of holding on to fraudulent documentation and they gave 30 days to respond to this information. My father has never visited USA in his life so we sent back a letter to them explaining that he has never visited before. Yesterday, the ECAS message changed to Decision Made but we havent received any correspondence and we are feeling really nervous about it. So i wanted to know if a delay is normal between DM and any subsequent correspondonce and im wondering if its PPR it would come through email pretty soon and if its a refusal they will probably send it by post and it will take some time?
Yes after ECase Decision Made status change it could take 10-30 days to get response/email or update on CIC account.