+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

nadiaa

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-4- 2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR 15-04- 2010 2nd AOR 20-10-2010
File Transfer...
23-6-2010
Med's Request
17-9-2013
Med's Done....
2-10-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2013 (PPR1) / 07-01-14 (PPR2)
crazystar said:
One more question ... they medical request came via email or letter? my application was approved on March 15th but nothing so far regarding medicals.
We have our request came through email . Keep your fingers crossed . It will come soon.

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
nadiaa said:
We have our request came through email . Keep your fingers crossed . It will come soon.
Thanks ... yesterday I got the email for medical, police certificate, background info form and landing fees.

mapleleaf776

Feb 13, 2017
crazystar said:
Thanks ... yesterday I got the email for medical, police certificate, background info form and landing fees.

Congratulations. Mine approval came on Feb 10th, 2017. Nothing after that.. we are still waiting. Is your LVO Ottawa?

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
RPh said:
Hi Everyone,
Good news. We got the passport request today! Yaaay. Good news to those whose LVO is Ottawa.

Hi could you please share your timeline with us. My mom's file is also in Ottawa since January 2017...still I didn't hear anything......I just want to know how much time they gonna take.. My mom is in Canada as a supervisa...hope that we will receive medical here.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xwlily said:
Congrats!
Can you please share your timeline after your case transfer to Ottawa?
Thanks
Hi,
Our timeline (roughly):
Transferred to Ottawa: July 2016
Medicals/ PCC request: August 2016
Submitted Docs/ RPRF: Sep 2016
Background check: In process last week of March 2017
Request for passport: April 2017

I don't have specific dates as I'm not home yet, I'll update our specific timelines, as well as Rossei's excel sheet as soon as I can.

Hope this helps.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kala koya said:
Hi could you please share your timeline with us. My mom's file is also in Ottawa since January 2017...still I didn't hear anything......I just want to know how much time they gonna take.. My mom is in Canada as a supervisa...hope that we will receive medical here.
I think you should be hearing from them soon. Your parents can do the medicals anywhere, as long as it's with an approved panel physician. See my timeline in my previous post. Good luck.

HPDumbledore

Feb 2, 2017
Hopefully someone can assist me. We are sponsoring my grandma from India.

Basically my question is: we have received news that she has been accepted for permanent residency and needs to submit her passports. She has been here on a SuperVisa since around January 2015, but intermittently since she travels to the USA to visit her sons.

She is currently in the USA without any specific plans to return (she usually comes back to Canada when the weather improves). Do you suggest we somehow submit the passports while shes in the USA? Is that possible? Or should we bring her back to Canada ASAP. Has anyone encountered this situation? My email only has instructions for if she is in India or if she is in Canada.

Application received: Jan 6, 2014.
Started processing: June 23, 2016 (Police and RPRF paid, medical exam requested)
Ready for VISA/finalization: April 6, 2017

This was the body of my email:

Primary Office: CPC-Ottawa

Date: April 6, 2017

[firstname lastname]

Please use this letter if you and/or your dependents are currently residing in India.

Dear [firstname lastname]:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. To finalize your application, we require:

1) Passports
VFS is our trusted partner for safe and secure passport transmission. Using VFS services is the only way to submit your passport. Contact VFS in India or in Nepal and pay the requisite fees for the Passport Transmission Services . A separate envelope is required for each passport.

Please take this letter and present it to VFS for the purchase of the secure Passport Transmission Service. VFS will send your passport to the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi in a secure envelope. You will then be advised by VFS when your passport has been returned and is ready to be picked up.

Please note that permanent resident visas cannot be placed in Diplomatic, Official or Military passports.
There must be at least two blank pages in each passport.
We are unable to issue a visa beyond the expiry date in your passport. Your passport must be valid for at least six months.

2) Photographs
Please provide two (2) recent photographs along with your passports for yourself and each accompanying dependent. For instructions on photo requirements and specifications, see: [link]

3) Change in Circumstances
Should any of the following circumstances apply to you (or any person included in your application), you must inform this office immediately:
· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, annulment or death;
· Death of applicant, dependant of sponsor/assisting relative;
· Birth of a child and/or pregnancy (please provide expected date of confinement);
· Change in health;
· The laying of criminal charges or conviction for a criminal offence;
· A change in availability of funds for use in Canada;
· Change of address or phone number

4) Submitting your passport(s) in Canada (CPC-O)

If you have a mailing address in Canada and if you and all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you may submit your passport(s) to the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa.
You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:
· A self-addressed, pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post.
Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspost envelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.

Make a note of tracking numbers for each envelope.

Enclose this envelope along with your documents and a copy of this letter.

You can purchase a Canada Post shipping label on line at:
[link]

Please note that the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier than a pre-paid self-addressed Expresspost envelope.

Submit all documents in a single package and send it to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

NOTE: Your passports and photos must be received by the visa office in New Delhi within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to comply with this request could result in the refusal of your application. Please include a copy of this letter along with your submission.

Planning ahead

[redacted]

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

PS: THIS IS A VALID COMPUTER GENERATED LETTER AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY SIGNATURE.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HPDumbledore said:
Hopefully someone can assist me. We are sponsoring my grandma from India.

Basically my question is: we have received news that she has been accepted for permanent residency and needs to submit her passports. She has been here on a SuperVisa since around January 2015, but intermittently since she travels to the USA to visit her sons.

She is currently in the USA without any specific plans to return (she usually comes back to Canada when the weather improves). Do you suggest we somehow submit the passports while shes in the USA? Is that possible? Or should we bring her back to Canada ASAP. Has anyone encountered this situation? My email only has instructions for if she is in India or if she is in Canada.

Application received: Jan 6, 2014.
Started processing: June 23, 2016 (Police and RPRF paid, medical exam requested)
Ready for VISA/finalization: April 6, 2017

This was the body of my email:

[/quote

Hi,

Part of the letter we got said something like this since my dad is a US citizen:

If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.:
- The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A.
- Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address:
CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

So, yes, you can send her pp from US
Hope this helps

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update:
We got the CoPR after 3 days from mailing my parents' pics and pp to CPC-Ottawa :eek:
They flagpoled in Niagara, and are now officially landed immigrants.Thank you everyone for your input.
@Rossei, if you can update my timeline, that would be great!
Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RPh said:
Just an update:
We got the CoPR after 3 days from mailing my parents' pics and pp to CPC-Ottawa :eek:
They flagpoled in Niagara, and are now officially landed immigrants.Thank you everyone for your input.
Congrats!

BTW, you didn't mention any specific date. I need PR Visa/ CoPR issue date for the SS.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
RPh said:
Just an update:

What is your timeline? I applied for my mom on Jan 2014..

sylvia27

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Do you guys know if when receiving passport request and if 1 parent is in Canada and the other in home country, can the one in Canada send passport to Ottawa and the other to embassy in home country or do they have to send them together as 1 is principal applicant and the other dependent? If anyone had similar situation, your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
RPh said:
Just an update:
Hi Rph
pl let me know when actually you done the medical and for what as you have used it as upfront. done my medical in last week of March 2016 for extension of my Visa and used the same on 20th jan 2017 request same has accepted and passed, As uptill this day there is no request for PPR and medical already gone more than one year so worried IRCC may not demand for another medical as it is very tuff to get appointment from panal doctor in less than 45 days.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kala koya said:
What is your timeline? I applied for my mom on Jan 2014..
App received: 01/7/2014
CPC-M: 06/9/2014
Additional Docs requested: Option C- 03/10/2016
Sponsorship Approval: 06/3/2016
CPC-Ottawa PCC and Medicals request: 08/9/2016
PCC/Meds Submitted:08/19/2016
PPR: 04/6/2017
CoPR: 04/10/2017