+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

HPDumbledore

Feb 2, 2017
Have people who applied after me been pushed further along the process? We've been in process forever.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 23, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.

Is what it hows under in process.

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Rossei said:
Can you share your SA/ File Transfer date and CoPR issue date? Need it for the SS. Thanks.
CoPR issue date Jan 27 2017

What is the " file transfer " date you're referring to?

Is this the date the LVO first contacted us? Sao Paulo LVO contacted us on Mar 14 2016 for the first time.

Gypsy49

Jan 18, 2017
HPDumbledore said:
Have people who applied after me been pushed further along the process? We've been in process forever.

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on January 6, 2014.
We started processing your application on June 23, 2016.
We sent you correspondence on June 22, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Medical results have been received.

Is what it hows under in process.

HP Dumbledore,
I am in the same boat.
Applied under PGP sponsorship on 8th Jan 2014. Processing started in June 2016. Medical and PCC sent on 28th August 2016. No developments after that although 5 months have passed. As per the CIC site, it usually takes app 3 months after submission of Medical. Wondering whether there are more people waiting like us.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
bmramon said:
What is the " file transfer " date you're referring to?

Is this the date the LVO first contacted us? Sao Paulo LVO contacted us on Mar 14 2016 for the first time.
I was referring to the date when CIC contacted you re: your Sponsorship Approval (SA) confirmation and/or File Transfer info to your LVO. This usually comes before LVO contacts you. However, many are not contacted re: SA.

If you don't have a specific date for this, I will use 14-Mar-2016.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
In the same boat. Our online status has updated to decision made but no passport request letter.
Apply for gmcs notes. I am surprised at such a delay in your case

hopeandfaith

Oct 28, 2016
Dear Friends,

I am already losing my hope...

I have applied to sponsor my mom in 2014. The last contact was a request of my father's death certificate, which was sent in August. So far no more information.
Please I would like to know how to apply for the "gmcs notes". I searched the forum, but I can't find any detailed information about it.

Please can someone out of mercy guide me?

Many thanks!

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeandfaith said:
Dear Friends,

I am already losing my hope...

I have applied to sponsor my mom in 2014. The last contact was a request of my father's death certificate, which was sent in August. So far no more information.
Please I would like to know how to apply for the "gmcs notes". I searched the forum, but I can't find any detailed information about it.

Please can someone out of mercy guide me?

Many thanks!
Hi ,
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp and follow the instructions.
Make sure you attach the consent letter signed by principle applicant ( you can find the consent form on the same webpage).
It takes around a month to get the notes.
What is your Visa office ?

Erlm

Nov 3, 2014
Hello Guys

I just got an email requesting the medical exams for my parents. :D ;D :D
My question is, my parents came to visit me last year and they made the exam in March 2016, here in BC.
Do you know if this exam still valid or they need to do it again. I believe someone said that this exams has 1 year expire date

Thanks!!!

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
Rossei said:
I was referring to the date when CIC contacted you re: your Sponsorship Approval (SA) confirmation and/or File Transfer info to your LVO. This usually comes before LVO contacts you. However, many are not contacted re: SA.

If you don't have a specific date for this, I will use 14-Mar-2016.
Yea that never happened, the first contact from LVO Sao Paulo was with the pcc request

kaka555

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
Erlm said:
Hello Guys

I just got an email requesting the medical exams for my parents. :D ;D :D
My question is, my parents came to visit me last year and they made the exam in March 2016, here in BC.
Do you know if this exam still valid or they need to do it again. I believe someone said that this exams has 1 year expire date

Thanks!!!

Yes it is still valid upto the last date for one year I had already sent my medical last week which was done on 11th march 2016 that received by cic Ottawa and acknowledged and passed after two days

Stuck

Aug 17, 2010
Hi Folks,

I had applied for Parents sponsorship in 2014 and upto now all I have received is the confirmation email that my file has been selected under 5000 cap, no communication afterwards :(. My sponsorship is still not approved.

I applied for CAPES notes and all I can figure out from notes is that the "Case pending receipt of Social Service Check results".

I was on paternity leave for some time and after that got laid-off. After my lay-off I applied for EI but before the start of the EI I found a job so EI was never used. I have the feeling that my background check was performed during that period and due to this my file got stuck :'( As per CAPES notes this is the 4th time (Mar./16, April/16, Oct./16 & Nov/16) CIC has requested Social Service check on my file :-[. From CAPES notes I am not sure if they are not getting the Social Service check done or there is some other issue. Is there any addition information such as latest NOA that I can provide to CIC to assist in this Social Service check ?

Couple of months ago CIC has requested "Province - Request Letter". Is someone aware what is this?

I will be looking forward for your inputs.

Thank you !!!!

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stuck said:
Hi Folks,

I had applied for Parents sponsorship in 2014 and upto now all I have received is the confirmation email that my file has been selected under 5000 cap, no communication afterwards :(. My sponsorship is still not approved.

I applied for CAPES notes and all I can figure out from notes is that the "Case pending receipt of Social Service Check results".

I was on paternity leave for some time and after that got laid-off. After my lay-off I applied for EI but before the start of the EI I found a job so EI was never used. I have the feeling that my background check was performed during that period and due to this my file got stuck :'( As per CAPES notes this is the 4th time (Mar./16, April/16, Oct./16 & Nov/16) CIC has requested Social Service check on my file :-[. From CAPES notes I am not sure if they are not getting the Social Service check done or there is some other issue. Is there any addition information such as latest NOA that I can provide to CIC to assist in this Social Service check ?

Couple of months ago CIC has requested "Province - Request Letter". Is someone aware what is this?

I will be looking forward for your inputs.

Thank you !!!!
Go to your MP office , explain them your situation.
You are 2014, your file should have made more progress.

Stuck

Aug 17, 2010
IndoCanadian777 said:
Go to your MP office , explain them your situation.
You are 2014, your file should have made more progress.
I already contacted MP but as CIC site shows "Working on applications received in January 2014" they are less reluctant to assist :(

Thank you !!!