+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
mspjal said:
Hello to All,

Please be informed that PASSPORTS of my parents were consigned to CHC,New Delhi on Oct.24,2016 through VFS ,JALANDHAR (INDIA). Ecas changed from "IN PROCESS" to "DECISION MADE" on OCT 26,2016.

Shall keep updating the information in the forum.

Wishing and praying for all the forum members who are still kept waiting in the queue !! Hope, some good news comes for them ,at the earliest.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal
Congratulations Mspjal!! Please let us know how long does it take to get the passport stamped and returned with CoPR from New Delhi office.

Sridhar.

kaps1235

Aug 9, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2013
Nomination.....
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-01-2014
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
11-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
abhi812 said:
mine ,Please link your application to cic account,For me also it was showing similar status when I check status using my motherès profile.
I got PPR,I forgot to do that,Yes its better to change address
Hi Abhi,

Thank you for reply.
Can you please elaborate more on linking application to CIC account and status check using mother's profile ?

In how many days you got PPR after linking or changing address ? Can you please share you time line also.

Regards,

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
See below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

I fogot to update as I am her user represntative so was cominicating.

If your parent visa office is cpc ottawa then only you can update online http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp

Getting PPR is not related to address change ,its just you submitt doccument on time

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mspjal said:
Hello to All,

Please be informed that PASSPORTS of my parents were consigned to CHC,New Delhi on Oct.24,2016 through VFS ,JALANDHAR (INDIA). Ecas changed from "IN PROCESS" to "DECISION MADE" on OCT 26,2016.

Shall keep updating the information in the forum.

Wishing and praying for all the forum members who are still kept waiting in the queue !! Hope, some good news comes for them ,at the earliest.

Good luck.God bless all !!!

mspjal
We are in similar situation, passport were sent to New Delhi on 17th, linked status changed to process complete since Oct 20, but passport has not been received back yet

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
manek said:
We are in similar situation, passport were sent to New Delhi on 17th, linked status changed to process complete since Oct 20, but passport has not been received back yet
@manekji,

If the passport of your parent was sent through VFS, passport tracking result is the most convenient way to know the fact. When status changes to "passport has been dispatched" the very next day, or a day after , you will receive communication from VFS office calling for your visit to collect the packet containing visa documents.

Since the linked status in your MYcic indicates "COMPLETION OF PROCESS",IT MAY BE SAFELY ASSUMED that "the consignment may reach the addressee" very soon(ANY TIME FROM NOW ON,SO TO SPEAK).

GOOD LUCK. GOD BLESS ALL !!!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sramamur said:
Congratulations Mspjal!! Please let us know how long does it take to get the passport stamped and returned with CoPR from New Delhi office.

Sridhar.

@Sridharji,

Thank you so much.

Sir, it is hard to predict as to how much time it would take to get back the VISA STAMPED PPT +COPR, after its (PPT) submission .

I am of the view that PPT consigned through VFS, being authorized courier partner of CHC, makes us abreast of its exact status.The day ONLINE Tracking of PPT changes to "PPT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED", a massage on our mobile would be flashed . This calls for visit to VFS office for collection of packet containing PPT AND relative COPR.

HOPE, THIS MAY SUFFICE.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Congrats to all those who received their PPR!! :) I noticed that all those applicants had their application processed in CPC-Ottawa. Anyone from CPC-Delhi receive their request?

hopeandfaith

Oct 28, 2016
Hi,

We applied to sponsor my mother in 2014. We were approved as sponsors, the process was sent to our home country.
Here is the timeline:

------------------------------------
We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2014.
We started processing your application on May 26, 2016.
------------------------------------

On May 26 they requested my father's Death Certificate. We sent it by email and regular mail. After that no communication.

Previously I remember there was a message in this list about how to get a copy of the process including the notes and comments from immigration officials. Please can anyone send me some information about that?

Many thanks!

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Received my mom's passport back with CoPR from CPC-Ottawa today. It took ~ 2 weeks from sending the passport to CPC and getting it back. Hoping to land this weekend at Sarnia. Any advice for landing?

Sridhar.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
2014parentSponsor said:
Hello all,

I was to be the representative for my mum's sponsorship application.
After i fill out the form and sign, how do i do to attach it to my case or sent it to cic?

Many thanks,
Conie.
You can use
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
Congrats to all those who received their PPR!! :) I noticed that all those applicants had their application processed in CPC-Ottawa. Anyone from CPC-Delhi receive their request?
boss you should get PPR before Mid Nov. It seems 5-6 months period for NDVO . You seems to be waiting since mid May.
We expect to get one in Jan /feb time only. Waiting since july end

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sramamur said:
Received my mom's passport back with CoPR from CPC-Ottawa today. It took ~ 2 weeks from sending the passport to CPC and getting it back. Hoping to land this weekend at Sarnia. Any advice for landing?

Sridhar.
@Sridharji,

Congratulations, sir.

Wish your mom would undergo smooth landing formalities !!!

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
Does anyone have any idea of the approximate time it takes for approval after sending in the police reports to Ottawa?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yorkiemum said:
Does anyone have any idea of the approximate time it takes for approval after sending in the police reports to Ottawa?
We sent PCC on 19 July and received PPR on 29 September.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
scorpion_ca said:
We sent PCC on 19 July and received PPR on 29 September.
Thank you. I thought we would get it through by the end of the year...to make their year end numbers. We will not have to send our passports in so that will save time.