+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hillbilly said:
Apparently CPC-O did not ask to submit Appendix B in their email. Speaking from your experience, is this normal?
Our parents received passport submission request today on their email from CPC Ottawa. Their email does not contain any Appendix-B. We are going to submit passports to New Delhi through VFS.

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
Rossei said:
Well, my mom's Appendix B had barcode below and it was sent from Singapore-VO.

At the bottom of Appendix B, it looks like below:

For official use only: F000XXXXXX | Singapore
Canada [barcode]

Remarks Date Received No. of Passports - IN Date Returned No. of Passports - OUT
HI ROSSIE,

WHEN DID YOU SEND THE PASSPORT TO SINGAPORE? HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THEM YET?

I SENT THE PASSPORT TO SINGAPORE ON SEPTEMBER 9 (THE DATE THEY RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS), BUT HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE THEN. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE PASSPORT FROM SIGAPORE?

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
garry27 said:
UPDATE:

Passport was sent to VFS-Jalandhar(India) on Oct 10 and rec'd back with PR Visa/COPR on Oct 13. It was sent to Chandigarh for stamping. COPR is valid until expiry of Medical (one year from when it was done), in my case we have till june 2017.Thank you everyone and Good Luck.

@garry27,

Congrats.

Could you please confirm the dates the PPT was sent through VSF JALANDHAR and it was received back ? I am of the view that Chandigarh office is not designated to handle immigration files ,as it is of Consulate stature.It is only CHC New Delhi which has been authorized to do so.

Please post the timeline of your parent's application

Any ways,it is nice that your parent has got Visa docs.My parents also reside in Jalandhar region .Therefore, we were also contemplating to send their PPTS through VSF-Jalandhar whenever a communication in this regard is received from CPO- Ottawa.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks.

God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
manek said:
Our parents received passport submission request today on their email from CPC Ottawa. Their email does not contain any Appendix-B. We are going to submit passports to New Delhi through VFS.
@manek,

Congratulations.

Could you please post the time line of your parents application ? It will help the forum members to assess their positions.

Thanks.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
xwlily said:
Nothing, still waiting for SP approval. :(
I ordered a gcms notes in August 2016 and one of the comment was made in March 2016 - case pending requested information and it was the most recent comment. I called call center and agent told me that one of the sponsorhip bar has been applied to my file as it was less than 5 years when I applied for my parents in 2014 and it is checking with province of ontario about my backgroupd, financial etc and no idea how long it will take. once they receive response from province, they will start processing the file. as per gcms notes, cic hasnt received any response from province of ontario and its been 7 months now.

however when I contacted my MP last month, he said My MP said he spoke to visa officer and they are re-assessing the file due to family member addition in july. not sure what to beleive. my online status still shows file started processing - March 16, 2016.

any one has any idea or comments, advise?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
lethuong said:
HI ROSSIE,

WHEN DID YOU SEND THE PASSPORT TO SINGAPORE? HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THEM YET?

I SENT THE PASSPORT TO SINGAPORE ON SEPTEMBER 9 (THE DATE THEY RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS), BUT HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING SINCE THEN. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE PASSPORT FROM SIGAPORE?
I actually sent the passport to Ottawa as my mom is here in Canada with me on Super Visa. Ottawa takes 2 weeks for PR Visa stamping + 1 week of shipping back n forth.

Didn't hear much about PGP cases. but normally Singapore takes 4 - 6 weeks for PR Visa processing. Sometimes it even takes more. You will have better idea in Singapore Timeline thread.

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
ajka said:
I ordered a gcms notes in August 2016 and one of the comment was made in March 2016 - case pending requested information and it was the most recent comment. I called call center and agent told me that one of the sponsorhip bar has been applied to my file as it was less than 5 years when I applied for my parents in 2014 and it is checking with province of ontario about my backgroupd, financial etc and no idea how long it will take. once they receive response from province, they will start processing the file. as per gcms notes, cic hasnt received any response from province of ontario and its been 7 months now.

however when I contacted my MP last month, he said My MP said he spoke to visa officer and they are re-assessing the file due to family member addition in july. not sure what to beleive. my online status still shows file started processing - March 16, 2016.

any one has any idea or comments, advise?
same issue with me still waiting

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mspjal said:
@manek,

Congratulations.

Could you please post the time line of your parents application ? It will help the forum members to assess their positions.

Thanks.

mspjal
The excel 2014 has our timeline.
We sent application on Jan 7, 2014, Medical received on around 28 June, 2016, all docs and PCC sent by mid July and on Oct 12 received passport submission request.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
manek said:
The excel 2014 has our timeline.
We sent application on Jan 7, 2014, Medical received on around 28 June, 2016, all docs and PCC sent by mid July and on Oct 12 received passport submission request.
@manek,

Thanks.

Appreciate you to be so considerate . Parent of one of the forum members,garry27, resides in India.He/she has reportedly received back VISA STAMPED PPT and COPR.

maspjal

toinky75

Nov 12, 2015
Almost same situtation.

I got a letter dated Oct.5, 2016 - Sponsorship is admisibble due to finances ONLY in 2010.

Can you share me the email/documents needed to show the VO that initially we didnt pass the required income ONLY in 2010 as I was single at that time then got married SEPT 2010 but husband came here MAR 2011.

Thanks!

jnn said:
Thanks Rossei,

Yes, I had phone conversion to one of agent and I asked specifically that my income wasn't enough at initially and it is enough now, she said it should be ok to ADD-ON. then she emailed me the list of required documents including current financial documents. I have submitted 2013,2014,2015
income. Now they are adding 6th person in the family but considering initial income. i had made sure twice to other agent as well. I do have emails from them for additional Documents for ADD-ON.

my Application is still under process online. Shod I wait to write the explanation letter to CPC-M or do it now? should i involve any lawyer ? LVO?

Thanks for advise...kindly

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
toinky75 said:
Almost same situtation.

I got a letter dated Oct.5, 2016 - Sponsorship is admisibble due to finances ONLY in 2010.

Can you share me the email/documents needed to show the VO that initially we didnt pass the required income ONLY in 2010 as I was single at that time then got married SEPT 2010 but husband came here MAR 2011.

Thanks!
how long did it take to re-assess after you updated about your family addition?

toinky75

Nov 12, 2015
i didnt add any family member...
i automatically put 3 members in the 2014 application
my income for 2010 is not enough for mni, i thought it was okay that's why i passed the app..
does anyone know if cic changed their mni rule?
ajka said:
how long did it take to re-assess after you updated about your family addition?

ABD12345

Dec 4, 2015
toinky75 said:
i didnt add any family member...
i automatically put 3 members in the 2014 application
my income for 2010 is not enough for mni, i thought it was okay that's why i passed the app..
does anyone know if cic changed their mni rule?
At what stage did they inform you that you are not eligible??