+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
RoyalNS said:
@saindia

1) although there was no email address provided by Ottawa VO however should I send the emedical document to them?
- You do not send eMedical to CIC. Doc upload the result.

2) the request was only for MR and they didn't mention anything about PCC. I already have the PCC from the home country. Should I send the PCC to Ottawa without them asking for it?
- I would send PCC but it is upto you. For my parents they asked for PCC only from back home but my parents also lived last one and half year in Canada so I am doing PCC from Canada too and will send to Ottawa. Email address for Ottawa is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. You must put file number in the subject.

3) same question as above for residence fee. Should we pay that and send everything to Ottawa VO in 1 email. Or shall we wait for a request to originate from them?
- You can pay the fee any time. Earlier you pay, one less thing you have to do or wait for. You must send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Maybe you can also send the copy to Ottawa too with PCC.

You will find a copy of the CIC email in the forum and you can have a idea what it looks like when they ask for PCC/RPRF. If you can't find let me know and I will post mine.
Should I be sending the documents using my email address i.e. Sponsor's email address or should any communication regarding PCC, RPRF or medical should be done through my parents email id that we provided during the initial application? Please confirm how has everyone been communicating with Ottawa? Thanks!

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
When I hadn't heard anything for a while I sent them an email just asking if they could confirm they have received everything they required... it seemed to hurry them up a bit as they emailed that same day requesting another police check and another copy of mums divorce cert... as soon as they had all that it took them a couple of days to request the passport photos...

Sooo, try sending them a friendly email to ensure they have everything they require... it may jog them along!remind them you there!
What email address did you send them an email?

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
saindia said:
Should I be sending the documents using my email address i.e. Sponsor's email address or should any communication regarding PCC, RPRF or medical should be done through my parents email id that we provided during the initial application? Please confirm how has everyone been communicating with Ottawa? Thanks!
You have to use your parents email id because your part is done once sponsorship got approved unless you submitted "Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]" and enter your information. I used my email address for my parents because they do not have any email address and I made mistake once enter my name in the signature. They I use my email address but my mom's name (principle applicant) in the signature. I have submitted Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] and now I can communicate with CIC on behalf of my parents.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
vnexpress said:
By any chance do you know your friend's mother timeline? Like, month of file transfer, month of requests, month of requests completion and the PPR. Thanks.
I replied to your email. They got medical request in a week after the file transfer to Singapore and after the medical done I think it took 6 weeks for passport request.

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
Got appointment with another doctor for coming Wed. Did mom's test today. The doctor was asking few questions about a medication that a cardiologist prescribed to my mom in home country for shortness of breath. I don't know what she will write and send in the medical report. She also got some extra blood test requisition given, which we did. The X-Ray was done as well and tech told her it all looks fine.

Is there any way to know the result of the medical checkup that the panel physician sends to CIC ?

RoyalNS said:
Sept 7 is long time for an appointment. there are lots of doctors can do way earlier if you want. I am going to Kitchener cos the doctor is fast and cheap. You can extend those time. Reply back to the email you received for PCC and the CIC office will extend your time again.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
RoyalNS said:
You have to use your parents email id because your part is done once sponsorship got approved unless you submitted "Use of a Representative [IMM 5476]" and enter your information. I used my email address for my parents because they do not have any email address and I made mistake once enter my name in the signature. They I use my email address but my mom's name (principle applicant) in the signature. I have submitted Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] and now I can communicate with CIC on behalf of my parents.
Thanks! @ RoyalNS

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
nav2016 said:
Got appointment with another doctor for coming Wed. Did mom's test today. The doctor was asking few questions about a medication that a cardiologist prescribed to my mom in home country for shortness of breath. I don't know what she will write and send in the medical report. She also got some extra blood test requisition given, which we did. The X-Ray was done as well and tech told her it all looks fine.

Is there any way to know the result of the medical checkup that the panel physician sends to CIC ?
The doc usually call you and let know when they send to CIC or you can call them and ask. It usually take 2-3 days for them. Thats why i am going to Kitchener doctor. everybody told me he is fast and also do the followup.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
By coincidence we received the GMS notes a couple of weeks ago and within a few days received request for medical. A day later we were asked to provide police reports and sponsor's fee. Medical done, police reports requested, sponsor's fee paid.

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After receiving CSQ from Montreal ( quebec based applicant) we received email from Paris Office requesting PPC and fees but no medical request !
I thought they will ask for medics prior to request fee processing.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
hasb1901 said:
After receiving CSQ from Montreal ( quebec based applicant) we received email from Paris Office requesting PPC and fees but no medical request !
I thought they will ask for medics prior to request fee processing.
The medical email come separately usually on the same day or next day. rest of the request eg. pcc, more documents, fee come in one email but can be also in separate email. Hopefully you will get the medical email tonight or tomorrow.

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
I heard the same. It is ok for people living in Western GTA to got there. Too far for us here in the Eastern GTA.
Will call the doctor after 5 days as they said they will upload in 5 days, by then x-ray and blood test results would have reached them.
Taking Dad today for his exam at another doctor in North York. Keeping fingers crossed.

RoyalNS said:
The doc usually call you and let know when they send to CIC or you can call them and ask. It usually take 2-3 days for them. Thats why i am going to Kitchener doctor. everybody told me he is fast and also do the followup.

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
Did anyone have parents with medical condition such as depression that caused for additional referral requests from CIC to a psychiatrist ?

nav2016 said:
I heard the same. It is ok for people living in Western GTA to got there. Too far for us here in the Eastern GTA.
Will call the doctor after 5 days as they said they will upload in 5 days, by then x-ray and blood test results would have reached them.
Taking Dad today for his exam at another doctor in North York. Keeping fingers crossed.

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
kiwi2016 said:
I agree with both of you, because how can they put 2016 before someone just sponsoring their parents from 2014? I know my application was the easiest possible, single mum, and I'm single and earn well above the threshold... I was approved in Feb and transferred to Ottawa and haven't heard another thing... but I really feel for those in 2014 and 2011 who haven't been approved and have to watch 2015 and 2016! (That's just rude, they've been waiting all of five months...) go ahead....

Seriously, contact your MP if you're in this situation and ask them to inquire on your behalf as to what's happening with your file... your MP is on your side and can get things done, tell your MP that 2016 cases are being processed before you! They will help you!
How do you find contact info for your MP?

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
Parents2014 said:
Hi! For those VO is Ottawa , we received passport request today ! Medical/PCC request 23 June and done end of June. I want to share the news so that those with Ottawa can manage their expectation! Also big thanks to other members who took time sharing and contributing to data collection!
Best of luck to all of us
Congrats. Are you asked to send passports to Ottawa or your parents' home country LVO?

ajka

Jul 14, 2016
we haven't heard anything from cic. first response was about an acknowledgement in June 2014 and no news after. anyone else have same issues? couple of friends I know from 2016 batch, have alreday got their parent passport stamped here in Canada. should we contact cic? any advise?