+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmigd said:
I agree..I dont think they are following any order. Mine is a Jan 2014 application. Medicals done in May 2016. Waiting for passport request. Though I wish well for all and quick PPR for all but it is a bit frustraing (frsutration at CIC) to see people who applied after me to get their passport requests and process done! And my file is also very very straight forward.
What is ur link application status shows

Also did u get any ack from cic delhi about docs submitted

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
jimmigd said:
I agree..I dont think they are following any order. Mine is a Jan 2014 application. Medicals done in May 2016. Waiting for passport request. Though I wish well for all and quick PPR for all but it is a bit frustraing (frsutration at CIC) to see people who applied after me to get their passport requests and process done! And my file is also very very straight forward.
It really depends who's desk it lands on. You know who really are unfortunate? 2011 May- nov batch. They thought they were lucky to squeeze in there applications before the pause, but they are way behind us in processing.

nav2016

Apr 29, 2016
What happens if parents are in Canada on visitor visa when PPR comes. Or for that matter what if they return to home country, but still have a valid visitor visa. They already have a visa to enter country, so would they still do the formality of issuing a one time entry visa. I read in one of the posts in this forum that if they are already in the country on visitor visa, then they can do something similar to Adjustment of status and no need to go over border and re-enter as PR.

scorpion_ca said:
The visa will be issued for a year from the date of medical completion. For example, medical is done on Sep 1, 2016, passport submitted on Dec 1, 2016. Visa expiry date will be Aug 31, 2017. or If the passport is expired within 6 months, then visa expiry date will be May 31, 2017. This is my understanding. Others might have different opinion. They will have to enter Canada within that date or visa will be cancelled/expired.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nav2016 said:
What happens if parents are in Canada on visitor visa when PPR comes. Or for that matter what if they return to home country, but still have a valid visitor visa. They already have a visa to enter country, so would they still do the formality of issuing a one time entry visa. I read in one of the posts in this forum that if they are already in the country on visitor visa, then they can do something similar to Adjustment of status and no need to go over border and re-enter as PR.
As far I know, you require an Immigration Visa in order to land as a PR. On the visa stamp, it would say "Immigration Visa (IM-1)", "One Entry" etc.

I know nothing about Adjustment of Status though. I guess it's a US term.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nav2016 said:
If your parents are in Canada and receive PR visa, they can go to a border to do a flagpole or book an appointment with the local immigration office to complete the procedures. If they are not from a visa exempt country, they will have to submit their passports to LVO in order to get the immigration visas.

If they are outside of Canada and receive immigrant visa, immigrant visa will be used at the time of landing and all other visas including immigrant visa will be cancelled at that time too. Immigration officer will cross the visas on their passports.

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
FINALLY DONE!!!

Got the much awaited email from CIC this morning with Subject "Ready for Visa" for my parents!!!

End to end timeline:

Application Reached : Jan-13-2014
AOR : Jun-2014
Sponsorship Approval : 30-Mar-2016
Medical Request : 21-Jun-2016
PCC request/RPRF : 23-Jun-2016
Medical Done: 7-Jul-2016(In India)
PCC sent : 3-Aug-2016
Medical results received(online status):8-Aug-2016
Passport Request : 26-Aug-2016

THANKS & GOOD LUCK TO ALL...!!!

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
canadianlife said:
FINALLY DONE!!!

Got the much awaited email from CIC this morning with Subject "Ready for Visa" for my parents!!!

End to end timeline:

Application Reached : Jan-13-2014
AOR : Jun-2014
Sponsorship Approval : 30-Mar-2016
Medical Request : 21-Jun-2016
PCC request/RPRF : 23-Jun-2016
Medical Done: 7-Jul-2016(In India)
PCC sent : 3-Aug-2016
Medical results received(online status):8-Aug-2016
Passport Request : 26-Aug-2016

THANKS & GOOD LUCK TO ALL...!!!
Congratulation !!!!!

Hi All,

Anyone from delhi LOV get passport request?.

Thank You

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
Congratulation !!!!!

Hi All,

Anyone from delhi LOV get passport request?.

Thank You

What is your link status showing. Is background check is i in process or not started or not needed at this time

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
We just received CoPR for my parents!!! They are in Canada with us, if we don't get early appointment with local CIC office. We will go to Niagara for flag pole! :D :D :D

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apl2014 said:
Online Application status shows "In Process"
not that one online cic . But If you have not linked your application, then please ignore my message

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
RoyalNS said:
I linked mine today.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
- I use my bank account info to create account.
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
- Correct. My mom is Principle applicant so I used her info.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
- I used the file number and my mom UCI number.
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?
- I use 4. Me+my Wife (not co-sponsor)+My father+My Mom. We dont have kids and my older brother is not dependent. I have tried previously with 2 and 3 and both failed. For you I think it would be you+your husband+your son+your mom+your sis = 5

I am trying to link my application but not successful so far. i had tried all combination but not able to work.

I have only my father is an applicant in family myself my wife, 2 kids so i use count=5

Please correct me if i am wrong?

tweetyishere

Star Member
Jun 22, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
number in application is {you + your wife if she is cosigning + your father}

and enter the information the same way they are entered in the imm008 application

Apl2014 said:
I am trying to link my application but not successful so far. i had tried all combination but not able to work.

I have only my father is an applicant in family myself my wife, 2 kids so i use count=5

Please correct me if i am wrong?