+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
Hello All,
I was able to connect my parents application online on cic.gc.ca
On Friday I logged in and saw 2 msgs for medical tests. Now the msg online says 30 days from the date on the letter however there was no date mentioned. Secondly, the attached IMM 1017E on Friday had details like my parents name, uci number, ime number etc. however this morning I noticed that they made some changes to the forms and the details on the IMM 1017E is no longer there. Both the forms are blank now. Anyone who received these forms, can you confirm if the forms were filled or blank when you received them. Also, it's strange that I don't have any official email or mail from Ottawa regarding the request for medical.
I think once you link the application. No more cic send u any letter. . If u can download the medical forms , just get ur parents medical done next week. don't worry about 30 days time deadline.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
jhutti said:
I think once you link the application. No more cic send u any letter. . If u can download the medical forms , just get ur parents medical done next week. don't worry about 30 days time deadline.
Thanks!
I plan to get the medical done soon. I will be little worried if they stop sending emails or mails as this online communication does not have any comments around who to send the emedical to. No address or any email to communicate to.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saindia said:
Thanks!
I plan to get the medical done soon. I will be little worried if they stop sending emails or mails as this online communication does not have any comments around who to send the emedical to. No address or any email to communicate to.
They should cummumicate with you. But on message box. Not via mail. May be should still do via email

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Hi All,
I have been trying to link the application to an online account. My mother has created her online account and we are trying to link the application. Few things I wanted to confirm.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application?
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details.
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID?
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son?

Any help is appreciated. Hopefuly I can link it soon to get updates.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
jimmigd said:
Hi All,
I have been trying to link the application to an online account. My mother has created her online account and we are trying to link the application. Few things I wanted to confirm.

1. We use the parents online account to link the application? - Yes
2. We use primary applicants information while filling out details. - Yes
3. I am using Application number and UCI ID combination- This is the primary applicants- i.e my moms UCI ID? - Yes
4. # of people on application - Does it include sponsor? Does it include all dependents on application? Mother is primary+sister is dependent. So is it 2? Or does it include me and and my husband who are the sponsor and co sponsor? Should I also be adding my son? - Its includes Sponsor, Co-Sponsor, Sponsor's Dependent, Principal Applicant and their dependents. The way you have explained this, this should be 5.

Any help is appreciated. Hopefuly I can link it soon to get updates.

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
Hello folks, for those whose parents are already in Canada on a supervisa/temporary visa, what happens when their passport is stamped with PR? I believe they are to "land" at a Canadian border office. So can we just drive down to the Toronto airport or to Niagara Falls and go straight to Canadian customs/CBSA office for the "landing"? My parents don't have USA visa. Thanks in advance!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrNobody said:
Hello folks, for those whose parents are already in Canada on a supervisa/temporary visa, what happens when their passport is stamped with PR? I believe they are to "land" at a Canadian border office. So can we just drive down to the Toronto airport or to Niagara Falls and go straight to Canadian customs/CBSA office for the "landing"? My parents don't have USA visa. Thanks in advance!
Flagpool. At niagra raonbowbridge or book time at cic office

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
For those who have already completed the Medical tests, can anyone please throw some light on what to expect during the medical tests? Thanks!

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
Hi Everyone

I need some advise on email my dad received on Aug 12th. CPC-Ottawa has asked for Two photographs for my parents but no passport request. Online status is changed to Decision Made (We already sent PCC, FBI and Medical results). My parents are US Citizens.

This is what the email says

Dear Applicant,

The processing of your application is complete. However, this letter is the final reminder to submit the stated missing documentation. You must submit the requested documents within the next 15 days from the date of this letter.

Missing Document(s):

o Two Passport sized photos for you and all family members accompanying. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
The photographs must be:
· taken by a commercial photographer
· 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)
· clear, sharp and in focus
· taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling)
· taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show
· the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph)
· taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflect/represent natural skin tones

SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS for you and/or your dependants reside in Canada or the US
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.
· Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Enclose the requested documents, a copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address:

If you have a mailing address in Canada
If you have a mailing address in the US
· You must purchase two prepaid Xpresspost envelopes, one self-addressed and one addressed to our office.
· Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
· Send your package by Canada Post to the following address:
Att: PA14799
CPC –OTTAWA | CTD OTTAWA
PR MAILROOM | SALLE DE COURRIER RP
365 LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA ON K1A 1L1
· You must send us a self-addressed prepaid envelope from a courier that operates from Canada to the United States.

· Send your package to the following address:

CPC –OTTAWA | CTD OTTAWA
365 LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA ON K1A 1L1

We do not return passports by regular mail.
Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit the requested documents within the next 15 days from the date of this letter. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

IN CASE OF STATUS CHANGE
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

VL16301
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
janpreet said:
Hi Everyone

I need some advise on email my dad received on Aug 12th. CPC-Ottawa has asked for Two photographs for my parents but no passport request. Online status is changed to Decision Made (We already sent PCC, FBI and Medical results). My parents are US Citizens.
Since your parents are US citizens, their passports are from a visa-exempt country. So, CIC doesn't need to stamp PR Visa on their passports (I may be wrong here). Hence, they only asked for photographs and pre-paid envelopes so that they can print CoPR and mail them to your parents. Your parents will require CoPR in order to land in Canada as PR.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Rossei said:
Since your parents are US citizens, their passports are from a visa-exempt country. So, CIC doesn't need to stamp PR Visa on their passports (I may be wrong here). Hence, they only asked for photographs and pre-paid envelopes so that they can print CoPR and mail them to your parents. Your parents will require CoPR in order to land in Canada as PR.
Absolutely correct Rossei. Visa exempt person does not get issued a visa in their passport, they only receive the COPR which they need to provide at the time of landing as a permanent resident.

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
soonihope said:
Absolutely correct Rossei. Visa exempt person does not get issued a visa in their passport, they only receive the COPR which they need to provide at the time of landing as a permanent resident.
Thanks Rossei and Soonihope for the insight. My parents are visiting us right now and will be here with us for month or so.
Will it be okay to send prepaid and self addressed envelope with our Canadian address?

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
janpreet said:
Hi Everyone

This is what the email says

Dear Applicant,

The processing of your application is complete. However, this letter is the final reminder to submit the stated missing documentation. You must submit the requested documents within the next 15 days from the date of this letter.

Missing Document(s):

o Two Passport sized photos for you and all family members accompanying. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
The photographs must be:
· taken by a commercial photographer
· 50 mm x 70 mm (2 inches wide x 2 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm and 36 mm (1 1/4 inches and 1 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head)
· clear, sharp and in focus
· taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling)
· taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections taken straight on, with face and shoulders centred and squared to the camera (i.e. the photographs must show
· the full front view of the person’s head and shoulders, showing full face centred in the middle of the photograph)
· taken in front of a plain white background with a clear difference between the person’s face and the background. Photographs must reflect/represent natural skin tones

SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS for you and/or your dependants reside in Canada or the US
Please note that CPC-Ottawa does not send out passports outside of North America.
· Submit all documents by MAIL in a single package. Enclose the requested documents, a copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address:

If you have a mailing address in Canada
If you have a mailing address in the US
· You must purchase two prepaid Xpresspost envelopes, one self-addressed and one addressed to our office.
· Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
· Send your package by Canada Post to the following address:
CPC –OTTAWA | CTD OTTAWA
365 LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA ON K1A 1L1
· You must send us a self-addressed prepaid envelope from a courier that operates from Canada to the United States.

· Send your package to the following address:

CPC –OTTAWA | CTD OTTAWA
365 LAURIER AVENUE WEST
OTTAWA ON K1A 1L1

We do not return passports by regular mail.
Final Note
The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) cannot be delayed so it is important for you to submit the requested documents within the next 15 days from the date of this letter. An expiration date (dd/mm/yy) will be indicated on your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR – IMM 5688) and you must obtain permanent residence on or before that date. The CoPR cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after your permanent residence is granted, please consult the CIC website regarding your obligations to retain your status in Canada.

IN CASE OF STATUS CHANGE
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?
· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform CPC-O immediately:
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

VL16301
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca
HI All memebr,

Congratulation to all who have received passport request.
My question is whoever received passport submit request, what will be there ecase status?

Thank you in advance

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
At last got PCC and Medical letter from CIC last night at 7:20pm EST. Now time to find the doctor. Anyone can recommend any doctor in GTA? CIC docs in GTA are expensive, I might go to Kitchener.