+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

ROPGP_2014

Apr 20, 2016
polly1 said:
I finally got linked this morning after I tried so many times. My husband and I cosponsor my parents. Today I put 4 and it worked. Try to put sponsors and your parents, don't count your children. Put 3 if only you sponsor your parents and put 2 if you sponsor one of your parents. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your response polly1. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to link the application. I also cosponsor (mom & dad) with my wife. I tried 2, 3, 4 with no luck. I tried to link the application to Applicant's account and/or mine (Sponsor). None worked, and I'm absolutely sure I input correctly all info.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ROPGP_2014 said:
Thank you so much for your response polly1. Unfortunately, I'm still unable to link the application. I also cosponsor (mom & dad) with my wife. I tried 2, 3, 4 with no luck. I tried to link the application to Applicant's account and/or mine (Sponsor). None worked, and I'm absolutely sure I input correctly all info.
Apart from giving different majic numbers. Other things u should take care is

1. Choose only combination of application id and uci id
2. Check the country of issue passport is from where u get passport. That need not be home country

3. Rest all information filled in principle applicant main form marches in spelling. Just pick up the copy of that form and then only filled. Not fill by remembering things

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
ROPGP_2014 said:
Don't use your info, use the principle applicant's info and try again. If not, maybe you can call them. But after I login, no update info. CIC asked my parents submitted Medical and PCC. But show "not needed".

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Has anyone else ever had to get a drivers history report for Victoria Australia?? My mum lived there for a year, we've provided a police cert but they need the drivers history report which you can't get if you've never had a licence there which she hasn't! Trying to get a letter verifying she never held a licence is like pulling teeth! We just had an email from Ottawa saying they need this drivers history report before they can finalize mums application, it is the only thing holding things up! seems ridiculous... they have 3 police certs from 3 different countries...and now we're being held up over a driving history?? ggrrr after all the money and time put into this... so frustrating.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
kiwi2016 said:
Has anyone else ever had to get a drivers history report for Victoria Australia?? My mum lived there for a year, we've provided a police cert but they need the drivers history report which you can't get if you've never had a licence there which she hasn't! Trying to get a letter verifying she never held a licence is like pulling teeth! We just had an email from Ottawa saying they need this drivers history report before they can finalize mums application, it is the only thing holding things up! seems ridiculous... they have 3 police certs from 3 different countries...and now we're being held up over a driving history?? ggrrr after all the money and time put into this... so frustrating.
This is total BS. What CIC gonna do with the driver's history? Are they gonna check if there is a traffic ticket pending in Australia? Since CIC asked for it I do not think you have any choice other than collect and submit to CIC.

https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/transport-travel-and-motoring/motoring/drivers-and-licences/check-your-driving-history

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
RoyalNS said:
This is total BS. What CIC gonna do with the driver's history? Are they gonna check if there is a traffic ticket pending in Australia? Since CIC asked for it I do not think you have any choice other than collect and submit to CIC.

https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/transport-travel-and-motoring/motoring/drivers-and-licences/check-your-driving-history
Complete BS... makes no sense. It's for Victoria, and you can't get a history report unless you have a license, so after 2 weeks of trying through email to get a letter from Victoria licensing saying she's never had a license, I called last night (probably cost about $50 as I had to call from my cell from Canada) and got a fantastic lady who got a letter written and sent to me last night! SO, now I think we're just waiting for passport requests!

punchshp

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2015
Doc's Request.
April 2016
AOR Received.
May 2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
12 Jul 2016
Med's Request
15 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
25 Aug 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
sramamur said:
I am getting worried about my in-laws application (from India) with the following timelines:
Application Received: Jan 17, 2014.
Sponsorship approved: Apr. 14, 2016.
Started processing: June 29, 2016.

However, they have not received a call for medical, PCC or RPRF payment so far. Anyone one else in the same boat with similar timelines?

Thanks, Sridhar.
I have the same situation though I applied in 2015.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
punchshp said:
I have the same situation though I applied in 2015.
It took a couple of months to get those requests for us, we were in processing since February 2016 and waited till June to get those requests.... sight tight, they'll come soon...they're processing the sponsors so quickly now that there's bound to be a slow down at the visa offices...

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
kiwi2016 said:
I am getting worried about my in-laws application (from India) with the following timelines:
Application Received: Jan 17, 2014.
Sponsorship approved: Apr. 14, 2016.
Started processing: June 29, 2016.

However, they have not received a call for medical, PCC or RPRF payment so far. Anyone one else in the same boat with similar timelines?

Thanks, Sridhar.

"I have the same situation though I applied in 2015."

It took a couple of months to get those requests for us, we were in processing since February 2016 and waited till June to get those requests.... sight tight, they'll come soon...they're processing the sponsors so quickly now that there's bound to be a slow down at the visa offices...
Thank you so much Kiwi2016. Did you apply in 2015 or 2014? My in-laws application is being processed in Ottawa. Does this make a difference in terms of the timelines for the call for medical, PCC and RPRF?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who received PPR from Ottawa - Do you need to submit anything else such as pictures with your passports?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
sramamur said:
Thank you so much Kiwi2016. Did you apply in 2015 or 2014? My in-laws application is being processed in Ottawa. Does this make a difference in terms of the timelines for the call for medical, PCC and RPRF?
My mum's Ottawa too, applied 2014, we thought we were waiting for passport request and then a month ago they requested more documents and another police check, we've just sent of the last of those so now hopefully waiting for passport requests!

Applied: January 3, 2014
File transferred and sponsor approved: February 2016
Medical Request: June 15 2016 (already done for supervisa and was still valid)
PCC and RPRF: June 22, 2016 (submitted July 9, 2016)
Request for further PCC and additional document (Mum's divorce cert, which was originally included, they must have lost it?): July 27, 2016 (submitted today, August 11)

Now hopefully waiting for passport request!

Sorry, it was more like a 4 month wait for the medical request.

The slow down is waiting for police certs to arrive, so maybe start requesting those now!

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
For Ottawa, we were asked for 2 photos along with the passport

Anybody knows how soon will we get passports back after they receive ? Want to book trips for labour day....