+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chang007 said:
Hi,
Good news is that my father received request for passport -- processing center is Ottawa. This is about a month after medicals were sent, and a week after they showed as received. Phew :)

A minor thing that bothers me is that on the letter only my father's (principal applicant) UCI and name is mentioned, not my mom's. Although when the letter asks them to submit photos it says for "all dependents". The paragraph on passports does not say anything about dependents. I am assuming that this was just a minor human error, and that the principal applicant's approval automatically implies dependent's approval. Expert members of the group please opine :)
congrats !!! that really good news. So PPR steam picking up on 2014 cases

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi All,
I received sponsorship approval letter (not email) on July 14th and the case has been sent to Ottawa. My parents are in Canada now and will be here for almost next 6 months. I need your suggestion if I should write to Ottawa and have them send any correspondence for my parents to our address in Canada? Would they entertain such a request? I still have not received any email from Ottawa for PCC/ Med or RPRF. Please suggest.

Darshana@123

Jul 27, 2016
jhutti said:
Make sure when ur parents fill schedule A form next time in 2017. Say “yes” to one question that ask did ur PR get rejected
Put ans in comment section that “ Our son/daughter fail to meet the financial eligibility criteria previously
Do not just tick “n” to all questions in that section. Most other should be “n” anyway -)
We will defenitly keep that in mind.
Thank you

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
The email that I got from New Delhi to send my documents has no address in it.
For those of you that have sent the documents to New Delhi, please share the address and the courier that you used to send the documents.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Felixo said:
The email that I got from New Delhi to send my documents has no address in it.
For those of you that have sent the documents to New Delhi, please share the address and the courier that you used to send the documents.
@Felixo,

Congrats for receiving MR.
It is advisable to send the required docs. through DHL Courier or , VFS Global Service if it has an office near the place your parent(s) resides in India. Later is better option as they will keep you updated and are the authorised collecting agent of CHC.
Address of Canadian High Commission in New Delhi is as under :-

Canadian High Commission,
Immigration Section,
7/8 Shantipath,
Chanakyapuri,
Post box 5209
New Delhi-110021

Hope, this may assist you,

Good luck. god bless all !!!!

Mspjal

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
How can we find out whether CIC received parents medical report from the panel physician? Is there any way to find out online?

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
chang007 said:
Hi,
Good news is that my father received request for passport -- processing center is Ottawa. This is about a month after medicals were sent, and a week after they showed as received. Phew :)

A minor thing that bothers me is that on the letter only my father's (principal applicant) UCI and name is mentioned, not my mom's. Although when the letter asks them to submit photos it says for "all dependents". The paragraph on passports does not say anything about dependents. I am assuming that this was just a minor human error, and that the principal applicant's approval automatically implies dependent's approval. Expert members of the group please opine :)
@change007,

Congrats.
The very fact that application of your father,being PA, has been approved, accompanying dependent member (Your mother) automatically falls under the ambit of further process of application.I am of the view that application is not dealt in part.Rather, it is processed as single entity .Had there been anything required wrt your mother,instruction in this regard must have been imparted by VO, pending its further process.

So,we may safely assume that everything is fine ,hitherto.Yes,if you still have any apprehension VO may be contacted immediately for clarification .

GOOD LUCK.GOD BLESS ALL !!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saindia said:
Hi All,
I received sponsorship approval letter (not email) on July 14th and the case has been sent to Ottawa. My parents are in Canada now and will be here for almost next 6 months. I need your suggestion if I should write to Ottawa and have them send any correspondence for my parents to our address in Canada? Would they entertain such a request? I still have not received any email from Ottawa for PCC/ Med or RPRF. Please suggest.
@saindia,

Yes, there is no harm in communicating to VO about parents current address/residential status. That may help you get your parents' medicals done by the authorized MO near the place of your residence in Canada itself,if at all of any instructions are passed by VO in near future.Moreover,it may help you save time and, thereby, pushing up the application in the queue.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!
mspjal

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Please let me know

Do I need to upload the PCC, Medicals and RPRF on IRCC before sending to NDVO?

Thanks in advance

vick2307

Jul 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

My Parents received the Medical, RPRF & PCC request on July 12. They are in process of submitting the requested information from India to CPC-O. Hopefully it will be done by next week.

How long does it take for them to get the PPR as they are planning on visiting us in Toronto early next month and if it's possible for us to submit their passports within Canada?

Thanks,
Vick2307

polly1

Jun 10, 2016
Recently I saw there is online link function. I created an account and tried a few times link to the application for couple of days and always got non match error. I am pretty sure the info I put on is 100% correct. Any one has the same problem before and how you guys fix it? Thanks

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
mspjal said:
@saindia,

Yes, there is no harm in communicating to VO about parents current address/residential status. That may help you get your parents' medicals done by the authorized MO near the place of your residence in Canada itself,if at all of any instructions are passed by VO in near future.Moreover,it may help you save time and, thereby, pushing up the application in the queue.

mspjal
Thanks @ mspjal

Can anyone please provide the email address for Ottawa VO?

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
chang007 said:
Hi,

Hi
Please let me know how did you check online status where it said 'medicals received'? can we check our parents application status by putting the same application number? I always check using my surname and application number stating that I applied for 'family sponsorship.'

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saindia said:
Thanks @ mspjal

Can anyone please provide the email address for Ottawa VO?
@saindia,

You are welcome,please. The address ,as called for is as under :-

CPC-OTTAWA,NHQ-CENTRALYZED PROCESSING REGION,
216 LAURIER AVENUE WEST,
OTTAWA,ONTARIO,
K1A 1L1
CANADA

Hope,it may assist you/

God luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Felixo said:
Please let me know

Do I need to upload the PCC, Medicals and RPRF on IRCC before sending to NDVO?

Thanks in advance
@Felixo,

Yes,you should. That may help you update your record.

mspjal