+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Probably this has been asked before so excuse my question, for RPRF - Can we pay online and attach a copy of the receipt with the police certificate when we send it to the embassy? or it must be paid by a certified cheque?

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Yawza said:
Probably this has been asked before so excuse my question, for RPRF - Can we pay online and attach a copy of the receipt with the police certificate when we send it to the embassy? or it must be paid by a certified cheque?
I paid online and will send them a copy of the receipt via email and fax (Both sent to Pretoria)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
Let's start a prediction contest similar to weather forecaster, which mostly does not work.

Those who received approval email and file already forwarded to Ottawa, here is my prediction.

- Submit RPRF by Aug, 2016
- Complete Medical by Nov, 2016
- Submit Passport by Mar, 2017
- Visa issue by Apr, 2017
The way CPC-Ottawa has been working, they might ask to submit passport by Sep, 2016.

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
I went to see my MP today and the contacted CIC and they gave them the same info that they are only processing applications from 2011 still :-[
Still waiting for some news as well.
Called CIC again today - told them I didn't have internet access so that they would check my file and they refused again - said still processing applications from November 2011.

Application is still In Process.

I ordered the notes today - hopefully tells me something new.

sbhusan

Apr 22, 2008
Got medical and ppc request for my parents. they did medical in India but the hospital did not provide any proof of the test. is it normal ?

JB938

Apr 10, 2016
Hello group members,

I have been following this forum and appreciate all the information/experiences members share here. Very helpful!

I have a quick question regarding how long it takes to get the passport request from Visa Office after Medicals and all other documents (police clearance, Landing Fees etc.) have been submitted?

My parent and dependent sibling medical has been received by visa office on March 30th, 2016, but I have not heard anything further yet. Wondering when we will receive any further communication?

My Local Visa Office is New Delhi. Any insight is helpful. Thank- you

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
sbhusan said:
Got medical and ppc request for my parents. they did medical in India but the hospital did not provide any proof of the test. is it normal ?
The doctor from the CIC list of Panel Physicians whom you are suppose to have the medical exam with, He/She will log in and upload the results to the system.

I believe the doctor knows his job well other than that they wouldn't keep him on the list of Panel Physicians.

Also we were able to see on the online service that: Medical results have been received.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
sramamur said:
Thank you so much for your reply. My mom was asked to send the medical to:

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada

We are also supposed to scan the police certificate and send it by email. Also asked to pay the Rprf in CDN$.

Does this mean her application is being processed by CPC Ottawa? Is there any time difference between processed at CPC Ottawa and New Delhi? Thanks again for your help.

Yes, Good luck to us all! Hope it goes through quickly for all of us.

Sridhar.
@Sridhar,
As per detail posted by you,it may be safely concluded that your parent's application is being processed at CPC-Ottawa.Processing time depends on the disposable inventory at CHC.Ordinarily,it takes at the most 120 days from the date of receipt of medical results and other docs,as called for by CHC.
As regards submission of medicals, I am afraid,it is no where written that it's proof is to be submitted to CHC at the address you have quoted .Rather it has been instructed that, in the event of applicant's failure to access the attached document (IMM 1017E + Medcal instructions),CHC can be contacted at the email/ address given therein.The medical result shall be sent/uploaded directly by MO for CHC scrutiny.Yes, for the safer side,we may ask MO to issue a certificate/ signed IMM form which can be couriered along with other docs to CHC,retaining their copies for our record.

Hope, it may suffice.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

m880

Jan 3, 2014
I got a request for my mom's medical and police report on June 16th. I submitted medicals and police report on June 21st (Indian embassy was really quick and my mom's supervisa medical was sufficient and still valid past 6 months). I got confirmation that they received the above in about a week/two weeks. Today I got a request for the RPRF fee along with a copy of her valid passport. Submitting tonight. They seem to be pretty quick! They want scanned copies, so can do it same day, hopefully next request is..........passport!

m880

Jan 3, 2014
VS13 said:
Hello!

I had applied for my parent's PR in Jan 2014. They received an email on June 29th asking to undergo medicals and to submit PCC from India by August 13, 2016. Currently they are visiting Canada on super visa and will be here till September 18. I have sent an email asking for extension of deadline to submit medicals and PCC(since getting PCC done here through Indian embassy takes about 6 weeks). Does anyone know if they do give extension under such circumstances?

Thanks!
Indian embassy took 2 business days to do my mom's police clearance!!! Go in person!!

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m880 said:
I got a request for my mom's medical and police report on June 16th. I submitted medicals and police report on June 21st (Indian embassy was really quick and my mom's supervisa medical was sufficient and still valid past 6 months). I got confirmation that they received the above in about a week/two weeks. Today I got a request for the RPRF fee along with a copy of her valid passport. Submitting tonight. They seem to be pretty quick! They want scanned copies, so can do it same day, hopefully next request is..........passport!
cool man, super fast. I suspect they may not ask for passport. Will just post you the copr form for landing. Since your mother already have newly issued super visa.

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
sbhusan said:
Hello there did you got medical n PCc request via e-mail or post mail and if u got in post mail in India or at Canadian address ?
Thx a bunch