+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
dmnshj said:
Hello all , is there anyone in the forum who havenot heard from cic after application acceptance letter in June 2014 ?
I don't know why but I think I the only one who is left out :'(
You might be the only one in this Forum with this status, but remember that when anyone is moving forward that means the queue is moving on and soon your turn will come :)

Feb 8, 2016
dmnshj said:
Hello all , is there anyone in the forum who havenot heard from cic after application acceptance letter in June 2014 ?
Hi...you're not alone. I'm in the same boat-no update, no news. :(

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
RoyalNS said:
Congratulations. I do not think anyone got requested for passport yet from this 2014 batch but should not take more than couple of months. When your file was transferred to Ottawa?
April 19th 2016

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
Yesterday following three emails came to my parents’ email address from CPC Ottawa:

Email 1: Medical Exam for my father (from email: Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca)
Email 2: Medical Exam for my mother (from email: Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca)
Email 3: Police clearance certificate from home country for both of my parents and ROPR fee (from email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

My parents lived 180 days (6 months) in Canada with Super Visa in 2014. CPC did not asked for police clearance certificate for Canada. They asked just for the Home country.

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
dmnshj said:
We haven't heard anything officially either.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
canadianlife said:
Can anyone tell how to do "eMedical in advance" since my parents don't have email from CIC.

What all documents they need to take with them for going for doing eMedical in advance?
No NEWS! :(

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
siter_pakhi said:
Yesterday following three emails came to my parents’ email address from CPC Ottawa:

Email 1: Medical Exam for my father (from email: Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca)
Email 2: Medical Exam for my mother (from email: Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca)
Email 3: Police clearance certificate from home country for both of my parents and ROPR fee (from email: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)

My parents lived 180 days (6 months) in Canada with Super Visa in 2014. CPC did not asked for police clearance certificate for Canada. They asked just for the Home country.
If a Canada PCC is required it will be requested separately. Most times it is not requested.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hello,

I need your insight on an issue that I am facing with my 2014 application for the dependent child, the dependent was 22 years old when I applied in 2014 and was in School then applied for masters and had to wait for the masters acceptance, in the mean time the dependent did an internship for 4 months to get better chances in getting accepted in the masters, got accepted and now enrolled in the masters second year.

The Embassy refused to accept the internship / training and said that this was a gap then rejected the application, to my understanding that an internship / training should be considered a vocational training as per the explanation below

(B) actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis

Can someone shed the light on how to approach this problem? if I add the break that was taken and the training then it comes out more than 6 months, but as I said my understanding that the training is supposed to be vocational as per the explanation when I read it before.

Thank you

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How would you submit PCC? mail or email? What is the deadline to submit it?

siter_pakhi said:

Early Bird

Mar 8, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
How would you submit PCC? mail or email? What is the deadline to submit it?
PCC are supposed to be scanned and emailed back. Instructions are clear in the email that requests the PCC. They give you 30 days to reply.
below is sample of the email we already received last week:

Dear XXXX XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

00000000 - XXX XXX:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Lebanon

00000000 - XXX XXX :
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate from Lebanon

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Please note:

• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.
• Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Regards,

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Yawza said:
Hello,

I need your insight on an issue that I am facing with my 2014 application for the dependent child, the dependent was 22 years old when I applied in 2014 and was in School then applied for masters and had to wait for the masters acceptance, in the mean time the dependent did an internship for 4 months to get better chances in getting accepted in the masters, got accepted and now enrolled in the masters second year.

The Embassy refused to accept the internship / training and said that this was a gap then rejected the application, to my understanding that an internship / training should be considered a vocational training as per the explanation below

(B) actively pursuing a course of academic, professional or vocational training on a full-time basis

Can someone shed the light on how to approach this problem? if I add the break that was taken and the training then it comes out more than 6 months, but as I said my understanding that the training is supposed to be vocational as per the explanation when I read it before.

Thank you
Can you tell me which category u applied your dependent ... Bcoz dependebt defination is chabged since 2014 ... If he is dependent 22 at time he is no more in application . Bcoz new rules apply under 19 age of dependent. There is no matter wheatger dependebt studying or having gap of he is ubder 19.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi, this question is for anyone who requested a PCC from Delhi, India. Did you receive a hard copy or a PDF through email? Was there any stamp on it? Although I am still waiting for SA, I went ahead and requested a PCC as my parents are traveling to Canada soon. I received a PDF copy of PCC with no stamp but just a signature. I want to confirm with anyone who has successfully received a similar PCC from Delhi, India and has been able to send the same to CIC. Was there any issue or is CIC ok with a PDF copy? Please confirm. Can anyone please share the text of PCC that was accepted by CIC? Thanks,

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Early Bird said:
PCC are supposed to be scanned and emailed back. Instructions are clear in the email that requests the PCC. They give you 30 days to reply.
below is sample of the email we already received last week:

Dear XXXX XXXX:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

00000000 - XXX XXX:

00000000 - XXX XXX :

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of this letter.

If we do not receive a response within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, a decision will be made based on the information on your file, which could result in the refusal of your application.

Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.

Please note:

• Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French.
• Please send us scanned versions of the requested documents. Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
• Please note that we can only accept unzipped PDF, JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB.

Regards,

So if you read the email carefully it states: Please do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated. Now lets look up.... "provide an original police clearance certificate from Lebanon "

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
dmnshj said:
Congratulations dear !
Did u recived Any correspondence before this I wonder ? Coz I havenot received anything for my mom dad ..did You had GCMS notes ??

Thanks
Hi, the only correspondence I received was by email saying that I am eligible as a sponsor. After that my Mom received this. Sorry I don't know what exactly GCMS notes are.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
pasponsor said:
I would like to happily share that my parents got their request to submit their passports for PR printing! their application was approved today!
Hi- When did you send your medical and PCC? We sent ours Mid-May, waiting for PPR...