+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
canadianlife said:
Hi,
Can anyone suggest what to do as it looks like medical were sent to my Dad's email last week(and I received RPRF/PCC/Marriage certifcate request on my email) and my Dad doesn't check his emails.

I tried logging in and reset his yahoo email account and now we can receive all "new" email BUT if CIC sent medical request last week then we can't see that particular email.

I'm trying calling CIC but not able to reach to any agent :(

I also replied to CIC on that RPRF email but havn't heard anything from them yet...

Considering everything needs to be done within 30days..I'm getting concerned for Medicals now...can anyone suggest if we(my parents) can go ahead and do Medicals in New Delhi(in Max hospital etc.) even if they dont have these medical forms/request from CIC.

Please advise.
HI,

You can definitely do eMedical in advance and i did not see any harm in that.

Thank You

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I applied for my parent's PR Jan 2014 and the application for sponsorship has been showing "in progress" since Feb 10' 2016. I have asked for GCMS notes and expect to receive the notes by mid-july. Now, my concern is that my Parents are travelling to Canada on July 20th for almost 6 months on tourist visa (Not supervisa). I want to know what are my options if I receive a request for medical or PCC during these 6 months. I believe PCC can be requested online and I will make arrangements for my relatives to send it to me however what are my options for medical if it is requested. Can the medical be done in Canada? Or would they have to travel back to Delhi. Please let me know. Can they get their medical done without it being requested? Is this the same medical as required for supervise? Thanks in advance for helping me with this!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Parents2014 said:
@kiwi2016
Could u pls tell us in how many days they replied after you emailed Ottawa? in the same situation for medical......

Hi, sorry for the delay! didn't see this message.
I wrote back to Ottawa (just hit reply) and told them mum had done her medical, and attached a copy of her emedical form from the doctors, I also attached receipts, they wrote back saying they had it nad told me when it would expire. I've noticed on ecase it's now been updated to medical received...

Just waiting for her UK police check to arrive (I've sent them the one for the other country) and will send it in with proof of RPRF paid! then I hope we're done! Sounds like you're in the same boat, good luck!

canadianlife

Dec 11, 2011
Can anyone tell how to do "eMedical in advance" since my parents don't have email from CIC.

What all documents they need to take with them for going for doing eMedical in advance?

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
saindia said:
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I applied for my parent's PR Jan 2014 and the application for sponsorship has been showing "in progress" since Feb 10' 2016. I have asked for GCMS notes and expect to receive the notes by mid-july. Now, my concern is that my Parents are travelling to Canada on July 20th for almost 6 months on tourist visa (Not supervisa). I want to know what are my options if I receive a request for medical or PCC during these 6 months. I believe PCC can be requested online and I will make arrangements for my relatives to send it to me however what are my options for medical if it is requested. Can the medical be done in Canada? Or would they have to travel back to Delhi. Please let me know. Can they get their medical done without it being requested? Is this the same medical as required for supervise? Thanks in advance for helping me with this!
Hi
You can do eMedical from anywhere in world. So they need not have to go back to india.
Below link you can find panel of physician

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

About PCC ask them to do and get it 1 week before they will come to canada as its is valid.

Please ask someone to check your postal mail in case at indian address for medical and PCC request.

Thank You

Apl2014

Mar 15, 2016
canadianlife said:
Can anyone tell how to do "eMedical in advance" since my parents don't have email from CIC.

What all documents they need to take with them for going for doing eMedical in advance?
Below is link to find more information

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/exam/instructions.asp

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Hi, sorry for the delay! didn't see this message.
I wrote back to Ottawa (just hit reply) and told them mum had done her medical, and attached a copy of her emedical form from the doctors, I also attached receipts, they wrote back saying they had it nad told me when it would expire. I've noticed on ecase it's now been updated to medical received...

Just waiting for her UK police check to arrive (I've sent them the one for the other country) and will send it in with proof of RPRF paid! then I hope we're done! Sounds like you're in the same boat, good luck!
Hi kiwi congrats on this!
How did you receive the RPRF? Separate email?

janpreet

Feb 21, 2013
I got request from CIC Ottawa for my parents PCC from India and FBI Clearance from US (they are US citizens), plus Medical and RPRF on June 22nd.
I sent them PCC, FBI Clearance and RPRF via email Today.
Medical is scheduled for this Saturday.

Any guess how long it will take for Passport request after they received all the documents ?

Thanks

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Anthony42 said:
Hi kiwi congrats on this!
How did you receive the RPRF? Separate email?
Hey thanks. Medical was one email then police checks and rprf in the second email.

I'm sure you'll be getting rprf soon! I thought you would have by now! Good luck.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
janpreet said:
I got request from CIC Ottawa for my parents PCC from India and FBI Clearance from US (they are US citizens), plus Medical and RPRF on June 22nd.
I sent them PCC, FBI Clearance and RPRF via email Today.
Medical is scheduled for this Saturday.

Any guess how long it will take for Passport request after they received all the documents ?

Thanks
Congratulations. I do not think anyone got requested for passport yet from this 2014 batch but should not take more than couple of months. When your file was transferred to Ottawa?

hobbes

Star Member
Mar 20, 2008
Hi folks,

My mother's application has taken a step forward. Today she received at her email address request for a police clearance certificate and a request for medicals.

Application date: 8-Jan-2014.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
Apl2014 said:
Hi
You can do eMedical from anywhere in world. So they need not have to go back to india.
Below link you can find panel of physician

About PCC ask them to do and get it 1 week before they will come to canada as its is valid.

Please ask someone to check your postal mail in case at indian address for medical and PCC request.

Thank You
Thank you so much!
Is the communication to parents for PCC or medical through email or regular postal mail? I see a lot of folks here received emails. I will have to figure out a way to check the postal mail.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
isha94 said:
Hi
My parents are in New Delhi too. Did you get PCC from local police Station or Ordered it online on Delhi police website?
Got it from the local police station. Mine dont live in Delhi though..

dmnshj

Jun 23, 2016
hobbes said:
Hi folks,

My mother's application has taken a step forward. Today she received at her email address request for a police clearance certificate and a request for medicals.

Application date: 8-Jan-2014.
Congratulations dear !
Did u recived Any correspondence before this I wonder ? Coz I havenot received anything for my mom dad ..did You had GCMS notes ??

Thanks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
RoyalNS said:
Congratulations. I do not think anyone got requested for passport yet from this 2014 batch but should not take more than couple of months. When your file was transferred to Ottawa?
pasponsor got the PPR on 9-Jun-2016. See his post:

pasponsor said:
I would like to happily share that my parents got their request to submit their passports for PR printing! their application was approved today!