+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
kiwi2016 said:
Hey guys, especially all those who's parents files have been transferred to Ottawa, we have movement! Mum just got medical request, and just replied telling them that it had already been done in November last year for her supervisa.... will let you guys know if they accept that and what happens next... I'm just pleased we've heard something! File was transferred there on Feb 20, 2016, for all of your timelines....
@kiwi2016,

Please accept my heart felt congrats for MR for your parent.

After first approval, our file was transferred to Ottawa on April 14,2016.Interestingly, ECAS carried only one address until recently ,but now it has two addresses,namely current and permanent address of my parent(PA). Status, too, got changed from "IN PROCESS" to " APPLICATION RECEIVED", detail in the box remaining " Your application recvd on---------", as such all through.

Could you please post your thought on it.

Thanx.

Once again, congrats. Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
mspjal said:
@kiwi2016,

Please accept my heart felt congrats for MR for your parent.

After first approval, our file was transferred to Ottawa on April 14,2016.Interestingly, ECAS carried only one address until recently ,but now it has two addresses,namely current and permanent address of my parent(PA). Status, too, got changed from "IN PROCESS" to " APPLICATION RECEIVED", detail in the box remaining " Your application recvd on---------", as such all through.

Could you please post your thought on it.

Thanx.

Once again, congrats. Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Our ecase did the same, I updated the address to my Canadian one as mum will be here tomorrow on a supervisa, and mine changed from App received, to in process and back to app received just like yours did... I think it's happened to quite a few people, but most say ecase very rarely changes, I think SoonIHope got passport requests and it still said app received.... Don't worry about it! You'll probably get med requests soon too :)

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kiwi2016 said:

Our ecase did the same, I updated the address to my Canadian one as mum will be here tomorrow on a supervisa, and mine changed from App received, to in process and back to app received just like yours did... I think it's happened to quite a few people, but most say ecase very rarely changes, I think SoonIHope got passport requests and it still said app received.... Don't worry about it! You'll probably get med requests soon too :)
@Kiwi2016,

Thanks for your kind words.
My parents ,too, have been granted multiple TRV which shall expire in February and November,2016,i.e. the validity of their passports. They will be visiting for a short period at the end of this month.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hello,

I need some guidance in regards to an issue I am facing with application 5669E Schedule A, I noticed that I made a mistake for the dependent child.

Point 6. Been refused admission to, ordered to leave, Canada or any other country.

By mistake I put No but the dependent was refused a visitor visa 4 years ago and now I am not sure how I can fix it? just write a letter and explain that it was a mistake on my behalf?

Thanks

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Yawza said:
Hello,

I need some guidance in regards to an issue I am facing with application 5669E Schedule A, I noticed that I made a mistake for the dependent child.

Point 6. Been refused admission to, ordered to leave, Canada or any other country.

By mistake I put No but the dependent was refused a visitor visa 4 years ago and now I am not sure how I can fix it? just write a letter and explain that it was a mistake on my behalf?

Thanks
@Yawza,

This, undoubtedly, is a grievous mistake and VO may take it as a deliberate attempt to conceal the fact.As CIC has tool to cross check your profile,determination of applicant's any willful or otherwise committed mistake may culminate into rejection of application.

Assuming that process of your application has not started as yet, you may send the revised IMM Form 5669, incorporating therein, the correct information with explanation in the BOX so provided for the required purpose and request be made to attach the form to your file.This may be sent under a cover letter detailing the circumstances in a very soft language. Please do it fast.

If you have UCI no.please make sure to mention it in the cover letter and the relevant column of the IMM Form,as well.

Hope, this may assist you. Other erudite forum members may also post their views,please.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
mspjal said:
@Yawza,

This, undoubtedly, is a grievous mistake and VO may take it as a deliberate attempt to conceal the fact.As CIC has tool to cross check your profile,determination of applicant's any willful or otherwise committed mistake may culminate into rejection of application.

Assuming that process of your application has not started as yet, you may send the revised IMM Form 5669, incorporating therein, the correct information with explanation in the BOX so provided for the required purpose and request be made to attach the form to your file.This may be sent under a cover letter detailing the circumstances in a very soft language. Please do it fast.

If you have UCI no.please make sure to mention it in the cover letter and the relevant column of the IMM Form,as well.

Hope, this may assist you. Other erudite forum members may also post their views,please.

mspjal
Thank you, I sent them an email with all the details and apologized in advance, I will post the update if I receive an email from them. Hopefully they will treat it as an honest mistake since we notified them as soon as we noticed it. A new form has been sent to Embassy.

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Folks,

I've a good news on my parents application. I got medical request and PCC request for 2 countries, India and Dubai (UAE) on June 17. Approval was received on March 24 with file transfer to Ottawa. So looks like they are making progress with all Ottawa applications and others waiting shall get good news soon.

I have one question where i need your opinion about PCC for Dubai. My parents lived in Dubai (UAE) for many years and left that country for good in August 2006 and settled back in India. AFAIK, PCC is required from any country where you have lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years and in my parents case, 10 years will complete in another 2 months. I have read in various forums that getting PCC from Dubai is extremely painful process and in cases it has taken months to get PCC according to some posts.

I am going to go ahead and apply PCC from Dubai but in case i am not able to provide the PCC in 45 days (which is a deadline given by Ottawa), what are the options and what steps do you suggest i should take. Ottawa has mentioned in the letter if documents are not received with in given date, decision will be made based on available documents. Do you think Ottawa could perhaps waive PCC requirement from Dubai or consider it "no so important" as it will be over then 10 years period by August 2016?

I am confident of submitting PCC request for India much before the timeline though.

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks,
Inder

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
inder76 said:
Folks,

I've a good news on my parents application. I got medical request and PCC request for 2 countries, India and Dubai (UAE) on June 17. Approval was received on March 24 with file transfer to Ottawa. So looks like they are making progress with all Ottawa applications and others waiting shall get good news soon.

I have one question where i need your opinion about PCC for Dubai. My parents lived in Dubai (UAE) for many years and left that country for good in August 2006 and settled back in India. AFAIK, PCC is required from any country where you have lived for more than 6 months in the last 10 years and in my parents case, 10 years will complete in another 2 months. I have read in various forums that getting PCC from Dubai is extremely painful process and in cases it has taken months to get PCC according to some posts.

I am going to go ahead and apply PCC from Dubai but in case i am not able to provide the PCC in 45 days (which is a deadline given by Ottawa), what are the options and what steps do you suggest i should take. Ottawa has mentioned in the letter if documents are not received with in given date, decision will be made based on available documents. Do you think Ottawa could perhaps waive PCC requirement from Dubai or consider it "no so important" as it will be over then 10 years period by August 2016?

I am confident of submitting PCC request for India much before the timeline though.

Thanks,
Inder
Congrats on getting IME & PCC request.

But where did you hear that PCC only required from countries where you lived more than 6 months for last 10 years? Is it written in the request CIC made? Generally, one must get PCC from each country or territory where s/he has spent six or more months since the age of 18.

Either way you have to get it from UAE. In case you can't manage it in time, write an explanation letter to cover it. Furthermore, you can call CIC and ask to add a note to your file that your parents have applied for it and it may take months.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inder76 said:
Folks,

Thanks,
Inder
@Inder ji,

SSA,

First of all, please accept my congrats. for finding file of your parent(s) moving further.It is satisfying for all those whose files were transferred to Ottawa after first stage approval.Could you please your time line for the benefit of others ? Thanks.

Now, coming to your question. I am of the view that u should initiate the process of obtaining PCC from the competent authority in Dubai, without loss of time.However cumbersome the process for obtaining PCC from Dubai may be, u have to get it come what may.I BELIEVE CHC OTTAWA. is also aware of this fact. Therefore, rest assured , your case will not be decided so long as DUBAI PCC reaches CHC. Yes, further process of your file may be put on hold marking B'FD' to revisit the file BY THE DESIGNATED VO.

Meanwhile, YOU may comply CHC's instructions,pending DUBAI PCC. YOU may attach all the relevant docs suggesting ur having applied for DUBAI PCC with other Docs,as called for .Send all the docs under a cover letter explaining therein the reason for not being able to submit PCC from Dubai.

Hope, this may assist you.Other form members are also requested to post their views.

mspjal

pasponsor

Jun 4, 2016
I had provided a similar comment earlier in this thread. It's mentioned clearly in the application that you need to list addresses for the last 10 years only or since the applicant turned 18 whichever is latest. In the parents/grand parents case, the last 10 years will always be the latest option.

CIC will ask you for police certificates from all countries you list in the previous address section so if you chose to list all countries since the parents turned 18 then you are just creating extra unnecessary work when they clearly mention they are satisfied with addresses for the last 10 years only!

This is now confirmed as my parents just got their PR and only had 1 address listed there and clearly mentioned that this was from 2004 to 2014. If the answer was incorrect, CIC would have came back and asked us to provide addresses from years prior to 2004.

Rossei said:
Congrats on getting IME & PCC request.

But where did you hear that PCC only required from countries where you lived more than 6 months for last 10 years? Is it written in the request CIC made? Generally, one must get PCC from each country or territory where s/he has spent six or more months since the age of 18.

Either way you have to get it from UAE. In case you can't manage it in time, write an explanation letter to cover it. Furthermore, you can call CIC and ask to add a note to your file that your parents have applied for it and it may take months.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hello,

In 2014, the dependent child's age was 22 as I remember. How does CIC treat the age in terms of months? for example if the child is 22.6 when the application was submitted, does CIC consider the age is 22 since it didn't reach 23?

I am asking because I received an email stating that the child was over 22 years and this is the reason for refusal. This email was from the Embassy but if this was the case then why did CIC send me an email saying the application was approved few months ago if the child didn't meet the requirements?

Thanks

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Folks,

Anyone has experience with getting PCC from Dubai while you live in India? The process seems very tedious and hence looking for some inputs from someone who have been through this process.

Thanks
Inder

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
inder76 said:
Anyone has experience with getting PCC from Dubai while you live in India? The process seems very tedious and hence looking for some inputs from someone who have been through this process.
I was checking PCC requirement for Dubai and this looks crazy. The best option I can see is if you can find someone who lives in Dubai and can do it for you. Pleas also check

Topic: Advise how to get UAE Good Conduct Certificate (Police Clearance Certificate)

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/advise-how-to-get-uae-good-conduct-certificate-police-clearance-certificate-t104128.0.html

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
While I totally understand how difficult it is to obtain police certificates from some places,it is a requirement for all countries resided in since 18 years.

The question regarding your residence in the last 10 years is a separate question and unrelated to one of admissibility based on any criminal conviction which is why police certificates from age 18 are requested.

The onus of declaring and providing all PCC since the age of 18 falls on the shoulders of the applicant, any undisclosed information found out at a later date by CIC risks misrepresentation. CIC will process the application based on the information in front of them, people do get approved who have concealed information but why take that risk if you have nothing to hide.

But if one is happy to risk misrepresentation then fine. The reason why police certificates are requested since 18 is to ensure there are no serious criminal convictions against the people being admitted to Canada.

The link on CIC regarding police certificates clearly states one is required for every country lived in for 6 months since age 18.

Who needs a police certificate?

In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have spent six or more months since the age of 18.

Just because a person has been granted PR status without providing a police certificate only means that at a later date should a query occur for some reason then they run the risk of being accused of misrepresentation.

Here's the link again:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp