+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Soonihope
Don't get me wrong you can talk about anything and report news to any other subforums or whatnot like any of us.
It just tells me something about about your character when you really don't have any vested interest in the matter but for some reason choose to share some bad news. Just curious what drives you to do it?

soonihope said:
Well that's was the general trend but seems some from this particular thread are very sensitive to sharing their progress.

Your particular case from what you have posted has a very good chance of being completed before your mum's supervisa medical expires in Oct this year. I wish you and all those waiting a speedy reunion.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Re: WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE..

Anthony42 said:
Soonihope
Don't get me wrong you can talk about anything and report news to any other subforums or whatnot like any of us.
It just tells me something about about your character when you really don't have any vested interest in the matter but for some reason choose to share some bad news. Just curious what drives you to do it?
I have just looked at all your past posts and find all related to you alone. I see none that have offered anyone any advice.
Regarding judging my character, worry about yourself. I have been posting on numerous thread over many years.
My vested interest was stated in my previous answer to you. Try reading it may help you.

Your vested interest or fear seems to stem from the fact you acknowledge that there is something wrong in 2014 cases being processed before 2011 cases by attacking me.
The people in life who want to conceal facts like you are those who know they are wrong.

None of my posts have ever been anything other than factual. I mentioned on the other thread a 2014 case has received a medical request. You are the one turning this into an issue. I stated a fact nothing else.

In none of my posts have I spoken against 2014 cases being processed faster or before anyone else.

Go get a life.
And don't get me wrong either, this is just my opinion not govt policy.

Oh and why was a 2014 medical request bad news as per your last post

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
Re: WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE..

soonihope said:
I have just looked at all your past posts and find all related to you alone. I see none that have offered anyone any advice.
Regarding judging my character, worry about yourself. I have been posting on numerous thread over many years.
My vested interest was stated in my previous answer to you. Try reading it may help you.

Your vested interest or fear seems to stem from the fact you acknowledge that there is something wrong in 2014 cases being processed before 2011 cases by attacking me.
The people in life who want to conceal facts like you are those who know they are wrong.

None of my posts have ever been anything other than factual. I mentioned on the other thread a 2014 case has received a medical request. You are the one turning this into an issue. I stated a fact nothing else.

In none of my posts have I spoken against 2014 cases being processed faster or before anyone else.

Go get a life.
And don't get me wrong either, this is just my opinion not govt policy.

Oh and why was a 2014 medical request bad news as per your last post
Hey, guys please chill... We are all on the same page on some level hoping a faster PGP process.. right? Don't let the long waiting change our heart..

zywan0124

Aug 27, 2013
I don't see any problem of sharing their application progress here, forum is where we sharing information and help each other.
I also don't understand how it is unfair when 2014 applications are progressing. When you take out the 2012 and 2013 which there's no application received, late 2011 and 2014 applications are pretty much in the same time frame, and some of those simpler 2014 applications of course get done earlier than some of the a bit more complex 2011 applications. Future more, if you count the 3 years wait time of income proof, the processing time of post 2014 cases is not that shorter.

PS2011

Aug 12, 2015
It's not about 2014 cases being processed before "some of the a bit more complex 2011 applications". There isn't a single May - Nov, 2011 application for which the sponsorship has been approved. So it's not about some complex ones, it's about the whole May - Nov, 2011 batch. And that tells there is something wrong.

Also, there are many users from 2011 thread who regularly follow 2014 thread. So, I don't understand why a single person is being blamed here for getting the news out to the 2011 thread. I knew the 2014 medical request before soonihope even shared it in 2011 thread. This is a public forum, and there is nothing wrong with sharing progress/news from other threads.

zywan0124 said:
I don't see any problem of sharing their application progress here, forum is where we sharing information and help each other.
I also don't understand how it is unfair when 2014 applications are progressing. When you take out the 2012 and 2013 which there's no application received, late 2011 and 2014 applications are pretty much in the same time frame, and some of those simpler 2014 applications of course get done earlier than some of the a bit more complex 2011 applications. Future more, if you count the 3 years wait time of income proof, the processing time of post 2014 cases is not that shorter.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
PS2011 said:
It's not about 2014 cases being processed before "some of the a bit more complex 2011 applications". There isn't a single May - Nov, 2011 application for which the sponsorship has been approved. So it's not about some complex ones, it's about the whole May - Nov, 2011 batch. And that tells there is something wrong.

Also, there are many users from 2011 thread who regularly follow 2014 thread. So, I don't understand why a single person is being blamed here for getting the news out to the 2011 thread. I knew the 2014 medical request before soonihope even shared it in 2011 thread. This is a public forum, and there is nothing wrong with sharing progress/news from other threads.
+1

zywan0124

Aug 27, 2013
PS2011 said:

I am new to this forum, so I may not know the whole story.

I do wish more people can share their progress, and I am glad to see more progress are happening.

winnipegmb

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2011
Doc's Request.
July-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2015
File Transfer...
April-2016
Med's Request
May-2016
Med's Done....
May-2016
Passport Req..
June-2016
VISA ISSUED...
July-2016
zywan0124 said:
I am new to this forum, so I may not know the whole story.

I do wish more people can share their progress, and I am glad to see more progress are happening.
Welcome to the forum!
Here's a quick rundown on how we do things around here:

• Sharing of information to help others is bad!
  • Apparently getting a medical request is bad news.
  • If you share or help others, your character is questionable.
  • Also, everyone should just keep quite, cause if enough people complain on a random forum, somehow CIC will change its policies and stop processing applications.

Actually ignore everything I just said, its the exact opposite of above :D

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
2014 batch, In any other circumstances I think it is great to share the progress BUT just so you all know in my opinion, 2011 may-november batch are not treated fairly.

Thus sharing progress of our files only puts oil in the fire for the 2011 may november batch, hence prompting them to file complaints with the goverment (i would do the same if i was one of them).

HOWEVER from my selfish 2014 applicant point of view I don't want my application to slow down because of 2011 complaints (fear). So yes I would appreciate people who got the good new here not to share it because it may slow down 2014 applications not yet processed.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Anthony42 said:
2014 batch, In any other circumstances I think it is great to share the progress BUT just so you all know in my opinion, 2011 may-november batch are not treated fairly.

Thus sharing progress of our files only puts oil in the fire for the 2011 may november batch, hence prompting them to file complaints with the goverment (i would do the same if i was one of them).

HOWEVER from my selfish 2014 applicant point of view I don't want my application to slow down because of 2011 complaints (fear). So yes I would appreciate people who got the good new here not to share it because it may slow down 2014 applications not yet processed.
Did you even bother to read what you just posted. You were happy to stone me for sticking up for May-Nov 2011 cases and telling me to mind my own business, and yet you are being a hypocrite by saying you would complain if you were a 2011 case yourself.

The only thing you are right about is yes you are selfish.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
winnipegmb said:
Welcome to the forum!
Here's a quick rundown on how we do things around here:

• Sharing of information to help others is bad!
  • Apparently getting a medical request is bad news.
  • If you share or help others, your character is questionable.
  • Also, everyone should just keep quite, cause if enough people complain on a random forum, somehow CIC will change its policies and stop processing applications.

Actually ignore everything I just said, its the exact opposite of above :D
Found your post hilarious :D

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
soonihope said:
Did you even bother to read what you just posted. You were happy to stone me for sticking up for May-Nov 2011 cases and telling me to mind my own business, and yet you are being a hypocrite by saying you would complain if you were a 2011 case yourself.

The only thing you are right about is yes you are selfish.
I was addressing to 2014 batch but thanks for your comment

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Anthony42 said:
I was addressing to 2014 batch but thanks for your comment
Dude, I'm a 2014 applicant too, so if you are addressing me as well then? but I don't agree with you and not many agrees, if the complaints are fair then let it be. Forum is a place where we help each other, not pull each other down.