+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mats

Nov 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2011
AOR Received.
18-03-2011
Med's Done....
18-03-2012
Passport Req..
Sent 19-03-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Mar-2012
LANDED..........
12-July-2012
Hi Friends, my mother is sponsored by my sister. Her PR visa should be issued soon. My question is, is there any obligation on the part of the sponsor with respect to my mother's residency? The reason is, my sister has now become uninterested in this as mother doesnt want to stay with her but rather with me.But since my sister is the sponsor,what obligations are there on her part with regards to my mothers residency, which I am willing to take up.Could you all let me know-Thanks

ramin1383

Aug 4, 2015
I applied for my parent sponsorship, they received the application on Jan 13, 2014. My status is still " Received" in ecas.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Rossei said:
2014 PGP Timeline in Google Spreadsheet: http://goo.gl/B3uBBf

I wish you are not doing it. I know you wanted to help, but it's not. Considering many 2011 applicants are still not done, if 2014 ones go faster, it won't seem fair to anyone. Compliant has already been made to CIC. Please everyone keep low key whatever the status is until CIC announces to process 2014 ones officially.

Thanks.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
mats said:
Hi Friends, my mother is sponsored by my sister. Her PR visa should be issued soon. My question is, is there any obligation on the part of the sponsor with respect to my mother's residency? The reason is, my sister has now become uninterested in this as mother doesnt want to stay with her but rather with me.But since my sister is the sponsor,what obligations are there on her part with regards to my mothers residency, which I am willing to take up.Could you all let me know-Thanks
There is no residency obligation for your sister. However she is responsible financially for 20 years. Your mother cannot go on welfare for 20 years. If she does, your sister would have to pay back any money to government what your mother took under social assistance.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
screech339 said:
There is no residency obligation for your sister. However she is responsible financially for 20 years. Your mother cannot go on welfare for 20 years. If she does, your sister would have to pay back any money to government what your mother took under social assistance.
Old applicatants had a 10 year obligation.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
soonihope said:
Old applicatants had a 10 year obligation.
Mats did not mentioned when her sister submitted the pgp application. So if the sister submitted pgp application prior to 2012 pgp freeze, then it's 10 year obligation. If the application was submitted since 2014, then it's 20 years. Since mats posted this message in the pgp 2014 thread, I assumed mats' sister submitted the application in 2014 pgp.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
screech339 said:
Mats did not mentioned when her sister submitted the pgp application. So if the sister submitted pgp application prior to 2012 pgp freeze, then it's 10 year obligation. If the application was submitted since 2014, then it's 20 years. Since mats posted this message in the pgp 2014 thread, I assumed mats' sister submitted the application in 2014 pgp.
They had posted the same question in the 2011 thread and also mentioned that their mother had completed her medicals so I assumed this would be an old case prior to the rule changes in 2014.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
shampy2009 said:
shampy 2009_Applied Dec 2014, just want to give an update, I also have received 1st AOR last year around June for both applications via Regular mail.
You belong to 2015 group and hence you're in 2015 database. Wake up!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Cocoa said:
I wish you are not doing it. I know you wanted to help, but it's not. Considering many 2011 applicants are still not done, if 2014 ones go faster, it won't seem fair to anyone. Compliant has already been made to CIC. Please everyone keep low key whatever the status is until CIC announces to process 2014 ones officially.

Thanks.
If others think the same, please let me know and I WILL STOP.

BTW, the ones who have already started using it, I have some instructions for you. They are written everywhere in the spreadsheet.

You MUST fill out the 3 fields below when entering info in NEW ENTRY sheet:

1) A unique username
2) Application received date & time
(if you don't select a time, a default 12:00 PM time stamp will be given)
3) Payment acceptance/charge date

If you don't recall an exact date, please provide your best estimate. If you miss them, they will be highlighted BLUE in NEW ENTRY sheet. If you still leave them blank, I will write some comments. Please, make sure to re-visit and check if your entry is still hanging in NEW ENTRY sheet. If it is, you need to fill out those blanks. FYI, without these dates, all data will be scattered in TIMELINE sheet.

I will appreciate it. Thanks.

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Rossei said:

BTW, the ones who have already started using it, I have some instructions for you. They are written everywhere in the spreadsheet.

1) A unique username

If you don't recall an exact date, please provide your best estimate. If you miss them, they will be highlighted BLUE in NEW ENTRY sheet. If you still leave them blank, I will write some comments. Please, make sure to re-visit and check if your entry is still hanging in NEW ENTRY sheet. If it is, you need to fill out those blanks. FYI, without these dates, all data will be scattered in TIMELINE sheet.

Rossei, I have been following this forum long enough to know that you are a nice person with a great heart to help others. Thanks for that. Guess if you stop, probably some others will do the same. So my point now is to ask all the 2014 applicants not to fill that form. This form will become the evidence to against 2014 applicants possibly. In the end if that's the reason the process has been slowed down, I don't think 2014 applicants will appreciate this. Btw, why 2014 applicants want to share their process anyway? If you are happy, clap your hands, just don't tell Rossei! :)

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Thank you for doing this.
I don't see any problem to keep tracking for 2014.

Well done! ;D

Rossei said:

1) A unique username

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
I don't see any unfair things happening. The 2011 applications were started processing more than a year ago. And if you notice the processing time status it says all the applicants prior to the pause have been already contacted. (Before it was in much detail now, it only shows being processed.)

If you look at the pattern, they just have completed the pre-work on all apps before pause, and it is logical for them to start 2014.

There could be complex cases that may be overtaken by 2014 apps, but the regular apps will definitely processed well before 2014.

So pre 2011 applicants don't bother complaining and post 2014 applicants don't worry even if they complain. The process will go on..

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hello Rossei,

I just updated the Excel sheet today. I see In process under my name(sponsor) but under my parents I still see application received. I am not sure if it is same like others but I updated the file with "In Process". if I made mistake then let me know and I will fix it.

TRUE RUSSIAN

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
KIEV, UKRAINE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 6, 2014
File Transfer...
May 28, 2016
RoyalNS said:
Hello Rossei,

I just updated the Excel sheet today. I see In process under my name(sponsor) but under my parents I still see application received. I am not sure if it is same like others but I updated the file with "In Process". if I made mistake then let me know and I will fix it.
When your application was received?