+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
My application arrived on Jan 3.
I got a request for Schedule A.
This should be completed with the information of the person I am sponsoring correct?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
avn said:
My application arrived on Jan 3.
I got a request for Schedule A.
This should be completed with the information of the person I am sponsoring correct?
Schedule A (background) is completed by the person you are sponsoring and the dependents over 18 ie both parents and any children over 18 who are mentioned in application.

jzsga1

Jan 19, 2015
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
I don't see any unfair things happening. The 2011 applications were started processing more than a year ago. And if you notice the processing time status it says all the applicants prior to the pause have been already contacted. (Before it was in much detail now, it only shows being processed.)

If you look at the pattern, they just have completed the pre-work on all apps before pause, and it is logical for them to start 2014.

There could be complex cases that may be overtaken by 2014 apps, but the regular apps will definitely processed well before 2014.

So pre 2011 applicants don't bother complaining and post 2014 applicants don't worry even if they complain. The process will go on..
Can't agree more :)

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
jzsga1 said:
Can't agree more :)
Hello All,
We just got a request for medical of my parent. Applied on Jan 2. 2014. Any other good news?

zywan0124

Aug 27, 2013
Buds said:
Hello All,
We just got a request for medical of my parent. Applied on Jan 2. 2014. Any other good news?
Wow, 2014 application now been asked for medical? Really good news.
Just curious, how long between start processing and medical request is for pre 2011 cases in average?

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
So excited!! Just got an email from immigration, approved as a sponsor and my mum's application has been sent to Ottawa... looks like we're all being sent to Ottawa as my mum is not in Canada (although she will be soon on a parent supervise) I AM SO HAPPY!! keep checking your email guys... could be any day... my application was received on Jan 3rd before 9am.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
So excited!! Just got an email from immigration, approved as a sponsor and my mum's application has been sent to Ottawa... looks like we're all being sent to Ottawa as my mum is not in Canada (although she will be soon on a parent supervise) I AM SO HAPPY!! keep checking your email guys... could be any day... my application was received on Jan 3rd before 9am.
Ottawa takes all cases with no dependents, that's what we found for the cases between May2010-Apr2011.

Also processing was even faster if there is just one parent.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi Buds
When did you receive approval of your sponsorship? Is your office CPC-Ottawa?

Thanks

Buds said:
Hello All,

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Soonihope,
Was this completely necessary to report to the May November 2011 batch that our 2014 files are at the medical stage? You don't really belong to either batch but made it your business. now we are forced not to share anything on this forum.

Thanks for this

soonihope said:
Ottawa takes all cases with no dependents, that's want we found for the cases between May2010-Apr2011.

Also processing was even faster if there is just one parent.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Anthony42 said:
Soonihope,
Was this completely necessary to report to the May November 2011 batch that our 2014 files are at the medical stage? You don't really belong to either batch but made it your business. now we are forced not to share anything on this forum.

Thanks for this
This is a public forum if you don't want to share then don't post.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Anthony42 said:
Soonihope,

Thanks for this
And for your information my in laws belong to the May-Nov 2011 batch so it is my business.

RPh

Jan 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like someone's ratting out information and feeding the green monster in another forum.
Can't people just be glad that the PGP files are moving along? I find it completely unproductive to assume and complain that the process is not fair on the basis of some cases moving forward.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I just thought we were all here to share information, which hopefully helps us all with the application process... after all, isn't that why we're all here? Anyway, good luck to all, I will continue to update with progress, if only to help others...

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
kiwi2016 said:
I just thought we were all here to share information, which hopefully helps us all with the application process... after all, isn't that why we're all here? Anyway, good luck to all, I will continue to update with progress, if only to help others...
Well that's was the general trend but seems some from this particular thread are very sensitive to sharing their progress.

Your particular case from what you have posted has a very good chance of being completed before your mum's supervisa medical expires in Oct this year. I wish you and all those waiting a speedy reunion.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
soonihope said:
Well that's was the general trend but seems some from this particular thread are very sensitive to sharing their progress.

Your particular case from what you have posted has a very good chance of being completed before your mum's supervisa medical expires in Oct this year. I wish you and all those waiting a speedy reunion.
Thank you, and to you too!! All any of us want is to be reunited (permanently) with our parents...