+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
chang007 said:
Has anyone else heard back on the status? My application was logged in on jan 2 2014 but still shows 'received' with no further status updates.
Same ... mine says received on 14th Jan 2014 (e-Case status)

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Anyone got GCMS notes? I am so confused about what should I put in "Requesting information for:". That should be my info or my parents info?
Also confused about should I ask for "Notes in Electronic File" or Physical file?

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
RoyalNS said:
Anyone got GCMS notes? I am so confused about what should I put in "Requesting information for:". That should be my info or my parents info?
Also confused about should I ask for "Notes in Electronic File" or Physical file?
The person making the request needs to be in Canada. If your parents are in Canada then the principal applicant can apply. If not then you as the sponsor in Canada can apply but need to get the consent form signed. You can then scan and submit that if you apply online.

The requested information details will be the principal applicants.

Ask for notes in electronic file. You will get everything in that.

Good luck.

Galian

Jun 30, 2010
I received an e-mail from CIC asking for updated information for schedule A and updated Option C printouts and T4 forms
So there is definitely work going on...
I will keep you posted.

P.S. Yes, I'm 2014 applicant, yes, I'm sponsoring my parents

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Galian said:
I received an e-mail from CIC asking for updated information for schedule A and updated Option C printouts and T4 forms
I will keep you posted.

Hi there, can I ask what year they asked for option c print outs for? Thanks!

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
Galian said:
Hi,
Sure. They asked for 2010 printout for my wife
Great news, good luck! We'll all keep checking our email! This is a great start to the year, can't wait to have my mum back!

inder76

Aug 15, 2012
Friends,

Like many i have not heard back from CIC and also my online application status has not changed. Keeping my fingers crossed to hear from CIC soon after reading so many positive responses.

I have few questions for experts - My father had his passport renewed 2 months ago. Do i need to provide CIC with new passport copied and updated IMM0008 form which contains the passport number and expiry date?

2nd question - I have changed my residence in Canada. Being a sponsor, do i need to send them updated forms or atleast inform them that my address has changed? I have already changed my address online on CIC website.

Thanks

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Galian said:
I will keep you posted.

Which day did you send in? May I ask? Is it because the income for 2010 was not reached the line?
Thanks advancely!

crazystar

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
inder76 said:
Friends,

Like many i have not heard back from CIC and also my online application status has not changed. Keeping my fingers crossed to hear from CIC soon after reading so many positive responses.

I have few questions for experts - My father had his passport renewed 2 months ago. Do i need to provide CIC with new passport copied and updated IMM0008 form which contains the passport number and expiry date?

2nd question - I have changed my residence in Canada. Being a sponsor, do i need to send them updated forms or atleast inform them that my address has changed? I have already changed my address online on CIC website.

Thanks

I think they will ask latest passport when they will issue Immigrant visa. Many people apply and provide current passport numbers. However, due to long duration of processing, people end up providing new passport number when visa is issued.

For your second question, I had same situation and I just went to CIC Online website and changed my status. I think most of of the communication are done via email these days.

xwlily

Star Member
Apr 18, 2008
Galian said:
I will keep you posted.

Do you mind tell us when did you submit your application?

Thanks

amado

Apr 26, 2010
Galian said:
I will keep you posted.

can you please let us know what was the email address that cic sent you that email from so we can check our inboxes for the same

thanks