+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Google Translate

"Your request has been placed in the waiting list on the cap of 5,000 applications will be reviewed in 2014. Please note that you will be informed at a later date when the eligibility of your sponsorship application will be verified."

zongxiao said:
What's the English version of these words exactly on the Email?

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Did you receive the AOR which everyone got today
I checked my emails (including spam folder), I did not get anything further from CIC after that 4th April email. My file number too begins with F000******, But I have not been able to track my file status online till date with that, nor with my UCI#

Can you guys share the email address from which you got your AOR's from? Thanks.

I wonder how come my AOR format is different from all yours. My email does not specify that I made it into the Cap. I'm guessing I didn't make it into the cap. I hope the send my application back before the end of this year so that I can reapply in 2015.... Hmmm strange...

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
nina.roy said:
I checked my emails (including spam folder), I did not get anything further from CIC after that 4th April email. My file number too begins with F000******, But I have not been able to track my file status online till date with that, nor with my UCI#

Can you guys share the email address from which you got your AOR's from? Thanks.

I wonder how come my AOR format is different from all yours. My email does not specify that I made it into the Cap. I'm guessing I didn't make it into the cap. I hope the send my application back before the end of this year so that I can reapply in 2015.... Hmmm strange...
CIC-Email-Communications-CPCM <CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca>;

mathar

Jan 16, 2014
I also received letter stating my application accepted in 5K. My application rec'd by CIC on Jan 20th or 21st.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nina.roy said:

That was basically an acknowledgement for receiving the file - but the AOR's everyone got now is the actual confirmation of entry
I was curious about your case since you had missing 2010 - it will indeed be good if they let you know either way so you prepare for next year

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
nina.roy said:

Hi Nina,

I too got the AOR on June 9th in the same format as the others. However, it only says my application was accepted towards the 5k cap, but that doesn't really mean much. I could still get rejected in 2017! :( Are you planning to withdraw your application and reapply in 2015? Now that I have the AOR, I think I am looking into doing the same.

EDIT: I might wait until later this year to see what the new rules for 2015 will be, assuming they will still accept new PGP applications. Sigh. Talk about feeling like a 2nd class citizen.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
MrNobody said:
Hi Nina,

I too got the AOR on June 9th in the same format as the others. However, it only says my application was accepted towards the 5k cap, but that doesn't really mean much. I could still get rejected in 2017! :( Are you planning to withdraw your application and reapply in 2015? Now that I have the AOR, I think I am looking into doing the same.

EDIT: I might wait until later this year to see what the new rules for 2015 will be, assuming they will still accept new PGP applications. Sigh. Talk about feeling like a 2nd class citizen.
I don't get it, if your get the AOR and accepted, why in the world you wanna back off? did u have missing income from 2010

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
user828 said:
I don't get it, if your get the AOR and accepted, why in the world you wanna back off? did u have missing income from 2010
I got another email from CIC. ALthough it does not state anything more than the previous email but I can see my status online now. Its Application Recieved.

navneetgarg120

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2011
Doc's Request.
20-02-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2011
IELTS Request
07-11-2009
File Transfer...
21-01-2012
Med's Request
20-02-2012, 04-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-03-2012, 05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
10 May 2013
LANDED..........
19 July 2013
What's the next step after receiving AOR? Is the waiting time same to that of applicants who applied before temporary pause? CIC doesn't show any timelines specific to January 2014 parent/grandparent sponsorship.

OnePieceOne

Jan 30, 2014
Buds said:
I got another email from CIC. ALthough it does not state anything more than the previous email but I can see my status online now. Its Application Recieved.
Can you share the exact wording of your second email from CIC? Is it just simply a notification that you can check your status online now?

petersiddle28

Oct 12, 2013
navneetgarg120 said:
What's the next step after receiving AOR? Is the waiting time same to that of applicants who applied before temporary pause? CIC doesn't show any timelines specific to January 2014 parent/grandparent sponsorship.
No special queue, CIC us yet to process May 2010 to Nov 2011 apps and thas huge back log

CIC will continue to process applications to sponsor parents and grandparents based on the first in first out principle. This means that new applications submitted in this category when the program reopens on January 2, 2014, will be placed in queue behind the applications in the existing inventory of sponsorship applications for parents and grandparents."

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob561.asp

hasb1901

Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goal80 said:
YES I'm sure
Hello Goal 80
Have you received any update on your PGP status ? ( i am in the same situation , file pending )

Regards,

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
Buds said:
Hi, did you use the application number in the email you received to access your account online? Mine still doe snot show anything...

goal80

Star Member
Jan 17, 2012
hasb1901 said:
Hello Goal 80
Have you received any update on your PGP status ? ( i am in the same situation , file pending )

Regards,
I received no update yet. I cannot see the status online even.
I called the cust. service, the agent does not have access to the PGP sponsor 2014 !
He has access only to what's available on the online status

I just hope to get a confirmed answer before December 2014 so that I can re-apply in Jan 2015