+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
abhi812 said:
Today I dont see any update on this forum
Has cap already reached : :(
No the cap has not reached. Applications are getting accepted. I think anyone whose application has reached till Jan 20 will make up.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Sorry my bad, the link has slightly moved from where it was... Anyway, that is a good news for most of the people who are waiting !! GOOD LUCK folks...

If you are applying from outside Canada
Come to Canada temporarily
Immigrate to Canada permanently
Sponsor your family
Spouse, Common-Law or Conjugal Partner and Dependent Children
IT USED TO BE HERE

If you are applying from inside Canada
Stay in Canada longer
Stay in Canada permanently
Sponsor your family
Sponsor a Spouse or Common-Law Partner (includes forms for person being sponsored)
Sponsor Parents and Grandparents New
Sponsor Adopted Children and Other Relatives
Financial Evaluation for Sponsorship

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
casalim said:
No the cap has not reached. Applications are getting accepted. I think anyone whose application has reached till Jan 20 will make up.
Mine one reached on 20th Jan morning lets see

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
But by the speed they are processing, they processed till 10th Jan last week and I think by this week we will come to know true picture

milpan

Aug 13, 2013
what about those whose CCs are not charged and submitted application before 10th Jan, when they will know if rejected or in process with missing documents :( as until they can't refile with missing document until they know what happen with their app, hope that also addressed at the earliest

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
abhi812 said:
Mine one reached on 20th Jan morning lets see
Abhi812,

Let us hope for good, your application will be accepted.

Enomis

Jan 27, 2014
Hi There! New to the group but would like to share my application update:

Sent application by courier on Jan 06 - reached CIC-M at 11 am.

c/c charged on Jan 23

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
milpan said:
what about those whose CCs are not charged and submitted application before 10th Jan, when they will know if rejected or in process with missing documents :( as until they can't refile with missing document until they know what happen with their app, hope that also addressed at the earliest
I am still waiting on those who submitted paystubs for 2013 to compensate for not meeting 2010 LICOS. Haven't heard a peep from them after giving us the scorn against us for telling them CIC won't accept it.

Screech339

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
I called my bank (TD) to see if the check was cashed out but they said no, not sure how often does the CIC cash out there checks, my application should be within the 5K quote since I saw others charged on the 10th (assuming I didn't screw up)

Jan 27, 2014
A question to the forum, for those who sent their application on/after Jan 9th: Do you have your credit card charged or is it a hold? Mine reached CIC -M on Jan 9th , 11:00 AM but credit card is on authorization hold for $1100 by CIC -M on Jan 24th Noon.

Does someone has the same situation? or you all are seeing actual charges posted to your credit card?

casalim

Star Member
Mar 6, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
TORONTO_SPONSOR_80 said:
A question to the forum, for those who sent their application on/after Jan 9th: Do you have your credit card charged or is it a hold? Mine reached CIC -M on Jan 9th , 11:00 AM but credit card is on authorization hold for $1100 by CIC -M on Jan 24th Noon.

Does someone has the same situation? or you all are seeing actual charges posted to your credit card?
Hi TORONTO_SPONSOR_80,

Your CC available credit is reduced, the moment your transaction is processed. However it takes 2 working days for the transaction to get posted in your account. Most probably you will be able to see tomorrow.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
It's on Hold for me, it will take couple of working days before the details appear on the CC statement. (Received at CIC on 9th 3.20PM)

mzm26

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Congratulations to people who's CC got charged by CIC. Mine reached on Jan 6 afternoon still CC not charged. I met all the requirement and sent complete application with required document's. I double checked CC info as well all is correct. Don't know what's causing the delay. I hope to see a transaction on my CC soon.

Jan 27, 2014
mzm26 said:
Congratulations to people who's CC got charged by CIC. Mine reached on Jan 6 afternoon still CC not charged. I met all the requirement and sent complete application with required document's. I double checked CC info as well all is correct. Don't know what's causing the delay. I hope to see a transaction on my CC soon.
Don't loose hope! This is a long journey with multiple stages in the marathon.

Good luck to all. Thanks for the responses.