+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
scorpion_ca said:
Does CIC work on Saturday?

I checked my CC's available credit on Friday night. Again, I checked it on Saturday morning and found that available credit has been reduced by $1,100. I will have to wait until I see the transaction. I don't expect any $1,100 bill on my CC other than to pay PGP fees.
CIC probably doesn't, but some of the banks are definitely open on Saturdays.

toronto27 said:
All new data are now on the spreadsheet. Thanks.

I haven't checked with my bank whether my bank draft has been cashed or not. I am not too much worried as I am meeting all the requirements, no data are missing on forms and everything is signed and validated. 8)
No news is good news!

Good luck to all!

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
I am just wondering, is anybody checking the application status based on their client number ( I have my client number from older documents) or their family UCI number ( the one that was assigned when they issued the super visa)

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
Yawza said:
I am just wondering, is anybody checking the application status based on their client number ( I have my client number from older documents) or their family UCI number ( the one that was assigned when they issued the super visa)
I am checking it on MyCIC but it's not updated yet. My application reached there on Jan 3, 2014. I don't think it will appear automatically on MyCIC, we can link existing account to new application after AOR arrives in mail/email with new application number.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Yawza said:
You need to check it using your UCI as you are the sponsor and the first updates will be related to you.

Yawza

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
toronto27 said:
I am checking it on MyCIC but it's not updated yet. My application reached there on Jan 3, 2014. I don't think it will appear automatically on MyCIC, we can link existing account to new application after AOR arrives in mail/email with new application number.
Thanks, yea mine was delivered on the 8th and I see people on the 10th getting their cards charged so I am hoping mine is in as long as everything is fine. As far as I know they update the online system once a week on Tuesdays but that might be not accurate.

I just want to make sure they deposited my cheque and they can do whatever they want after lol

Suin said:
You need to check it using your UCI as you are the sponsor and the first updates will be related to you.
Yea I don't know my UCI but I know my client ID number since years back when I applied, hopefully they wont take so much to send the file number, thanks!

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
Yawza said:
Yea I don't know my UCI but I know my client ID number since years back when I applied, hopefully they wont take so much to send the file number, thanks!
UCI and Client ID is the same thing.

Your parents have their UCI as well, but the updates on their file will happen only after their determine your sponsorship eligibility and your approved file will be transferred to the local office.

toronto27

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Jan-2014 11:15am
Yawza said:
Thanks, yea mine was delivered on the 8th and I see people on the 10th getting their cards charged so I am hoping mine is in as long as everything is fine. As far as I know they update the online system once a week on Tuesdays but that might be not accurate.
Yes they update MyCIC once a week on Tuesdays - see it on this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp?s=13

fzcanada

Jan 25, 2014
PGP-M received and signed at 3:22 PM on Jan.10th,2014,
CC was hold $1100 late today (Jan.25th).

Thank everybody here to share information,especially thank Toronto27 for putting information together.

you guys made me busy checking here several times every day.

Good luck to you all

quinnman

Star Member
May 14, 2013
I have noticed that its not always updated on Tuesdays. I received updates regarding my Citizenship application on a Thursday and then 3 weeks later on a Friday. Updates appears to be very random (I was checking everyday this month due to my citizenship ceremony)

I have not seen anything yet for PGP

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
quinnman said:
I have noticed that its not always updated on Tuesdays. I received updates regarding my Citizenship application on a Thursday and then 3 weeks later on a Friday. Updates appears to be very random (I was checking everyday this month due to my citizenship ceremony)

I have not seen anything yet for PGP
Ecas can be updated any day of the week - it's usually updated on the 3rd day after the officer enters changes to the applicant's file.

Gatineau

Jan 26, 2014
Hi everybody,,,

Any Quebec applicants here ? Also anybody knows when we gonna receive a confirmation letter?

Thanks

Application received - Jan 6th (10:30)
Credit card charged: Jan 20th

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Not sure whether the CAP is reached yet. But in the find form section under family sponsorship, parents, grandparents sponsorship link has disappeared. Though the forms are still available if you search for. I'm not sure what to read out of this behavior since there is no notices or news update about the CAP yet.. so be positive !!!

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship said:
Not sure whether the CAP is reached yet. But in the find form section under family sponsorship, parents, grandparents sponsorship link has disappeared. Though the forms are still available if you search for. I'm not sure what to read out of this behavior since there is no notices or news update about the CAP yet.. so be positive !!!
Hey, I went to the section just now through the normal process (i.e. browsed to it by clicking on the sections, and it it takes me to the forms and information. All links seem to be working.

Hopefully, we are still in the running!!