+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When Will They Re-Open Mon Project Quebec ?

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Every one

Does anyone have any real update news about mon project Quebec ? If so then please share with reference.

Thanks !

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Only the Tech guys at MICC knows when the system will be online..looking at the track record of MICC i believe it will take more than expected to resolve the issue. Probably 6 months...

Lets hope for the best!!

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They have already spent millions of $ for the new system. I doubt they'll make a new one. Their first choice would be to improve the infrastructure. All they need is more & capable servers.
Besides, I'm pretty sure based on the agreement between MIDI & CGI firm they have to resurrect services asap otherwise they'll face serious fine. What feels like a joke is that more than a week later there's still nothing announced.

My guess is that they're planning to reopen with added capacity in beginning of March, but they'll not issue a statement beforehand; just the date&hour on webpage 24 hours ago. If things are seriously gone out of hand (which I doubt) they'll cancel this intake and make a huge one time intake on summer with a completely overhauled system.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
umutx said:
They have already spent millions of $ for the new system. I doubt they'll make a new one. Their first choice would be to improve the infrastructure. All they need is more & capable servers.
Besides, I'm pretty sure based on the agreement between MIDI & CGI firm they have to resurrect services asap otherwise they'll face serious fine. What feels like a joke is that more than a week later there's still nothing announced.

My guess is that they're planning to reopen with added capacity in beginning of March, but they'll not issue a statement beforehand; just the date&hour on webpage 24 hours ago. If things are seriously gone out of hand (which I doubt) they'll cancel this intake and make a huge one time intake on summer with a completely overhauled system.
Thanks. your write up could be a more logical one

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umutx said:

Thanks umutx ! very thoughtful answer indeed :)